I am a Transformers collector but because I am Geewun (G1) I only focus on the CHUGU lines which is the fan term for Classics, Henkei, Universe, Generations and United. These are all the lines which reimagined the original G1 Transformers.

I know I am not the only Transformers collector so I thought I would start a thread only for CHUGU discussion. Even though I have used it a few times in this post I actually don't like the term CHUGU

I recently bought a handful of new figures and Windcharger was one of them. I absolutely adore the figure. As a scout class it is perfect to recreate the original mincon scaled figure and I hope Hasbro continues to release other minicons in this scale. I would certainly buy another Bumblebee and Cliffjumper in scout class to replace my deluxe scale versions.

There is a lot more I could mention, like upcoming figures and third party companies like FansProject, but I am hoping everyone else can discuss these things further in this thread. Is anyone else collecting these Transformers?