Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Transformers:CHUGU discussion

I might grab him for $22. I know the prime figures are $22, but I have this bad feeling that this one will cost more.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

I picked up about a $1000 plus on 3rd party Transformer over the last 3 months.

I picked up Fansproject

Assaulter

Steelcore

Insecticon 3 pack form TFsource

TFC Herucles (3rd Party Devastator)

I wish I bough the Fansproject Function X-1
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Arrghh!!! $16 for SMALLER Deluxe Transformers!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

LOL. I couldn't bring myself to pick up WFC Shockwave tonight. Not a bad figure, but he just isn't worth that price.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    I have that Generations Shockwave. As someone who has been wating for a "Classics" Shockwave since the first wave of Classics, I can assure you that he is definitely worth it. Sure, he's not huge-but the articulation/poseability are really nice, and he fits in perfectly on my Classics Decepticons shelf.

Prices are going up everywhere. If you are going to let a dollar or two keep you from buying a great toy, you might as well just get out of the hobby. That's not a dig. It's just stating that these aren't getting any less expensive as time goes on.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    I have that Generations Shockwave. As someone who has been wating for a "Classics" Shockwave since the first wave of Classics, I can assure you that he is definitely worth it. Sure, he's not huge-but the articulation/poseability are really nice, and he fits in perfectly on my Classics Decepticons shelf.

Prices are going up everywhere. If you are going to let a dollar or two keep you from buying a great toy, you might as well just get out of the hobby. That's not a dig. It's just stating that these aren't getting any less expensive as time goes on.

I'm sure I will break down and pick him up eventually. It just makes it harder to pull the trigger...

I definitely recommend FOC Brawl. His tank mode his awesome.

The little skateboard is pretty cool and costs $2 each at Family Dollar.

I have recently started hitting some drug stores. You can still find ROTF stuff lol. Most of it is of no interest, but I did pick up Scalpel and Ejector.