49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sy-klone

37 75.51%
  • Spinnerella

8 16.33%
  • Spinwit(Tornado)

4 8.16%

Thread: War of the Warriors of Wind, a "Good" contest

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon

War of the Warriors of Wind, a "Good" contest

Simple enough idea, three of the good guys from MOTU/POP/NA whose main feature were their ability to generate wind locked in a contest to see who will knock who on their rear end first. Their twisting ability and the shields that the original, 200X, or MOTUC figure come with are all that is allowed for the fight, you vote for who you think will win(cannot use any guns or other weapons). They are all standing on even flat ground and are not allowed fly. The contestants are:

Sy-Klone: He is the warrior cyborg from An-wat-gar and a member of the Masters/Heroic Warriors. He carries a sheild, has built in chest radar and has a combat ring(200X/MOTUC(CANNOT USE)). Can generate wind spinning his body.

chest radar (can use)
    shield(can use)
    Combat Ring(CANNOT USE)

Spinnerella: Warrior of the Rebellion. She has the ability to generate wind with her body has a shield and let us all assume for now that she will get a Comb Ax like She-Ra got in MOTUC(CANNOT USE).

pink shield(can use)
    pink comb(ax(CANNOT USE))

Spinwit(Tornado) : Member of the Galactic Guardians(Protectors). He also has the power to generate wind by spinning his body. He has a shield on each arm and a spear-rocket trident(CANNOT USE).

2 spin shields(can use)
    spear-rocket trident(CANNOT USE)

This is not a battle to the death they are just trying to knock to each other over. Again NO flying and they can only use their shield in conjuction with their powers as well as any other abilities that do not have a direct effect on the battle.

Please give your opinion down below. I might come up with these every now and then if I can find one or two guys in one or more of the faction that have similar powers, good or evil. This is all in fun, also.

Also checkout these Contests:

MOTU "EVIL" Staring Contest
    Wooden Log Tossing Contest, A "Good" Challenge for our Tusky Heroes
    Race across Rakash, a swim contest for Good and Evil
    Last edited by griffen112182; July 17, 2011 at 07:34pm.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

I liked Spinwit in the cartoons and I didnt think many people would vote for him so I gave him my vote.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Hey this fight ain't over til everyone has had a chance to vote. Keep the battle going people. As of this post it looks like Sy-Klone is winning but that may change.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Sy-Klone gets the win.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Sy-Klone's MotU's original walking windstorm - and I like his design (particularly his radar, belt, and overall colors) a heck of a lot better than either Spinnerella's and Spinwit/Tornado's. So Sy-Klone easily gets my vote. =)

Oh man, even Spinnerellas beating Spinwit!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Sy-klone is the more powerful wind warrior

Sy-Klone wins. I feel that he is more in tune with the elements. The others seem to me like they channel wind, but Sy-Klone feels like he is the wind.

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Sy-Klone blows all the others away!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.