Thread: RIP Kidd Kraddick

4-Wheeled Heroic Warrior Wheelor's Avatar

RIP Kidd Kraddick

He was one of the nicest guys on radio! A true class act. He will be missed
    Quote the Raven
    "Nevermore"

Just utterly devastated . A true icon here locally in DFW for nearly 30 years, but most importantly an excellent human being who helped so many individuals, be they the chronically ill kids that his charity helped send to Disney World every year, or just people who were down on their luck and needed somebody to be there for them.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Yeah, I heard about it a couple of days ago and was just in shock. A truly great and charitable man. Loved listening to his skits. They were hilarious. He will be missed.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Wow...
    Since moving back to the northeast i obviously didnt get to listen to him...
    I'll alway remember driving along the gulf on 90 in the morning going to work and Kraddick & Co. were always on.
    Kidd'z Kidds was always difficult to listen to.
    I hope they continue it in some way.
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

4-Wheeled Heroic Warrior Wheelor's Avatar
    He did it right without the shock and vulgarity. I've never heard anybody say an unkind word about him
    Quote the Raven
    "Nevermore"

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelor View Post
    He did it right without the shock and vulgarity. I've never heard anybody say an unkind word about him
    which is why I will never understand how people like opie and anthony and howard stern get popular. there's no talent in doing that.

I found kidd late through dish nation.. and when my show got kicked off, I stopped watching altogether, but I liked his group. Kelly is hot, and am I the only one freaked out by Jenna? please tell me I'm not ;o)..

way too young to go. I wonder what happened to the golf tournament? Did everyone know? From hearing the group talk, it sounds like he collapsed on the greens since they went with him to the hospital.

sad..
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

The way it read on the Huffington post was that he played a few holes but then left ...he was saying he didnt feel good prior to the game and got worse as the day went on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    which is why I will never understand how people like opie and anthony and howard stern get popular. there's no talent in doing that.

I found kidd late through dish nation.. and when my show got kicked off, I stopped watching altogether, but I liked his group. Kelly is hot, and am I the only one freaked out by Jenna? please tell me I'm not ;o)..

way too young to go. I wonder what happened to the golf tournament? Did everyone know? From hearing the group talk, it sounds like he collapsed on the greens since they went with him to the hospital.

sad..
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA