Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: GI Joe 3.75"

Jinx is awesome, and anyone wonder this price. If you budget 25 a figure you'll will be safe. If they allow me to buy extra figures; I will gladly help a board member or two get the figures they want.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Jinx is not exactly what I was expecting or really wanting, but it's still a Jinx figure and that alone makes her awesome and a must have for me.

But... She's really the only one I really feel I have to have. Dice is cool I'd like to have him but I'm not going to go out of my way for him.

And now your saying she's the sub exclusive? Yeah I'm thinking secondary market for her. I'm prepared to pay a bit extra for her but I really hope I won't have to go too far.

I still want a 25th/30th anniversary version in her classic original suit but with an unmasked head. I'm sure she'll get a new figure for the next movie, but odds are it will be a new movie costume. (and probably an actor's likeness head)
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    Jinx is not exactly what I was expecting or really wanting, but it's still a Jinx figure and that alone makes her awesome and a must have for me.

But... She's really the only one I really feel I have to have. Dice is cool I'd like to have him but I'm not going to go out of my way for him.

And now your saying she's the sub exclusive? Yeah I'm thinking secondary market for her. I'm prepared to pay a bit extra for her but I really hope I won't have to go too far.

I still want a 25th/30th anniversary version in her classic original suit but with an unmasked head. I'm sure she'll get a new figure for the next movie, but odds are it will be a new movie costume. (and probably an actor's likeness head)
    I am pretty sure Jinx is not the Exclusive 13th figure. She is part of the sub and available to buy singularly on the club website.

Rumors as slice will be the exclusive 13th. Yeah, it is about par, lol. From a business stand point; it makes since even if it chafes fans.

UUUUUUGGHHHH....I hope Slice isn't the exclusive. Dangit I was hoping there wasn't gona be that many must haves. I suppose it's going well so far. I'm gona get that BAT from a friend, though I doubt I'm gona get lucky with Jinx. She's too dang cool; I dunno if anyone is gona wana dump the figure on me. We'll see. Slice, though...I NEED Slice. Can't miss him.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I think I misread about Jinx being the exclusive. I edited that out of my post. Sorry about that. Lol. Hopefully I can get her now.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; November 1, 2011 at 03:56pm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    If we get Slice I hope they go with this look:

and not:

I still wish Jinx had her original outfit instead of her Valor Vs. Venom suit.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Ha! I doubt we have to hope for the classic look, what with Dice already being shown as his 90's version. Besides, the VvV Slice wasn't the same British ninja that we know and love - he was some wrestler.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/92/92images/slice.jpg

and not:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/images/slice6.jpg

Agreed. We better get the classic slice. I also wish we had got classic jinx but with the movie I bet we get a couple versions. I just hope one is close to her classic look
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Jinx was the one figure that I thought might lure me into signing up for the club. Since she is not based on her classic figure, I am 100% fine with passing on the sub.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    Jinx was the one figure that I thought might lure me into signing up for the club. Since she is not based on her classic figure, I am 100% fine with passing on the sub.
    Even with the other rumored ARAH updated figures?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Even with the other rumored ARAH updated figures?
    All the revealed and rumored figures, including Jinx, are figures I would pay store price for. But none of them are important enough to me to pay GI*JOE Club prices.

All the revealed and rumored figures, including Jinx, are figures I would pay store price for. But none of them are important enough to me to pay GI*JOE Club prices.
    Yea I second that

BTW FAKER II what figure is in your avatar?

I know it's a custom

Have you seen how much the club figures go for on the secondary market?

Including shipping I am pretty much paying $18 each figure because they are not in stores here.

The only figures I don't like are Quarrel and Nano-BAT so the club is worth it for me.

First look at "GI Joe 2: Retaliation" airs tonight on "Entertainment Tonight"

Director Jon Chu posted on his twitter account that Entertainment Tonight will have a "first look" at GI Joe 2: Retaliation tonight at 7:30pm eastern.

Not a show I ever watch, but I think I can dvr it once for this

If Jinx was in her original duds I would have considered the sub. I really wish they would have given us a Pythona figure.

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    Barrel Roll ~

The sculpt and gear are really pretty nice. The colors however, are DOOKIE (quite literally)

http://www.yojoe.com/action/92/92images/slice.jpg

and not:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/images/slice6.jpg

Agree 100%!!
    Last edited by 80's Enthusiast; November 1, 2011 at 06:40pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't really like the colours of Barrel Roll or this reveal in general. Such a pity because they were on a roll with reveals recently.

On a side note, the carded pictures of Lifeline and Zombie Viper have surfaced which means they are still coming. It looks like Hasbro has still included all the accessories which is great

Barrel Roll wasn't at all high on my priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    BTW FAKER II what figure is in your avatar?

I know it's a custom
    It's just a Photoshop altered image of Bubble Power She-Ra.

Barrel Roll wasn't at all high on my priority list.

It's just a Photoshop altered image of Bubble Power She-Ra.
    Cool that looks good for a Photoshopped image!

Barrel Roll is a nice update of the dtc figure; I was never a huge fan
    But I'll take another sniper/ pilot even though I wish we were getting Ghostrider instead, the X-19 pilot not the Marvel character.

Rumor has it that there is now a variant for the Steel Brigade figure. The POC/ Early 30th used the Cobra Shock Trooper body for the figure and it looks like its now shipping with the Commando Snake Eyes body. If I could ever find any I would be more than pleased to have some variation in the Steel Brigade Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Contact View Post
    Rumor has it that there is now a variant for the Steel Brigade figure. The POC/ Early 30th used the Cobra Shock Trooper body for the figure and it looks like its now shipping with the Commando Snake Eyes body. If I could ever find any I would be more than pleased to have some variation in the Steel Brigade Corps.
    I agree, it is nice to have some variation. I am surprised Hasbro didn't do a running change on the Cobra Trooper and make it an Officer.

It really sucks not having these figures in stores here. I get taken for the ass on eBay all the time to get the figures I want. That is why I want this sub to do well so Hasbro puts some more focus into it.

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    New Sub fig Revealed:

"TNT" "Theodore N. Thomas"
    ???

No freaking thanks.

Ugly as sin.

Yikes, I've never been a big fan of some of the international characters and this is a major reason why.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!