Thread: Please fill in the blank....

Heroic Warrior

Please fill in the blank....

I got a subscription for 2012. I am______

a)Happy/thrilled with the decision
    b)I was suckered again/I am weak
    c)I am unhappy but I can't cherry pick/I am a completist
    d)The *******s extorted me with Shadow Weaver

I will start us off. I'm actually thrilled I'm on board for a 2012 sub. Sorcoress, Kobra Kahn, Fisto, Stinkor, Weaver, Horde Prime, Slush Head, and we still have half a year to be impressed with more

A) Thrilled.

The toyline has been giving me awesome MotU figures so far, and for the characters I've never heard of (or never had) they're just awesome toys in general. I accept everything in this line because 1.) They're all Four Horseman product, and I'm kind of a sucker for thier work, 2.) I'm a MotU fan, and 3.) I'm a toy fan, and these are GREAT toys.

Of course....if these toys were at normal retail, would I still get a subscription...? Probably not. I doubt I'd be a completeist either. So I'm a little suckered in; however, I also don't feel like I'm getting bad product. My long term plan is that, bascially, whenever I'm currently into a toy line, I buy a lot of that toyline. Later in the years, when the toyline is dead, I figure my interest may wain a little and I'll start thinning this massive collection into just the favorites. For now, though, I'm having a good time collecting and getting awesome toys.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Most definately a)
    And believe it or not - I actually am looking forward to add Snakeman-at-arms to my collection (although I hate the fact he won't get his MYP Blaster). He delivers the perfect explanation how the Snakemen made Blast Attack.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

A) Thrilled, no question. I love not having to battle for the figs, and I'm happy with the 2012 assortment this year, and that includes the star sisters/glory bird.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    A) Thrilled

It's a great line-up so far in 2012 - Sorceress, Kobra Khan, Fisto, Star Sisters, TP He-Man, Slush Head, Stinkor, and Shadow Weaver - a great assortment of characters with something for everyone. I will be amazed if they can keep this level of awesome going 'til the end of the year.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    (A) Thrilled

A) Thrilled

I'm just as happy with a Perfuma as I am with a Two-Bad
    Or a Lodar or a Tuskador.

The ONLY thing about the 2012 sub that's disappointing so far is Snake MAA. It is just a somewhat boring variant that doesn't give me enough bang for my buck.

Other than that, I'm pleased! I hope for there to be two more individual POP ladies (not ones just from the cartoon), at least one more NA character, a 200X character, and a mini-comics character in 2012.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

(A). Happy
    10-15-2011 1:30pm Eastern
    The MOTUC line and all its fans were taken for the ass

Let us never forget.

A - Thrilled! Couldn't be happier. I mean we're getting Shadow Weaver!

Heroic Warrior
    A.

I'm extermely happy with this line, it's one of the best available.

A) Thrilled.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

D) Shadow Weaver was the reason

I got a subscription for 2012. I am thrilled with the decision!

Sorceress, Fisto, Kobra Khan, Shadow Weaver, Stinkor, and Slushhead... I'm ecstatic to get to bypass the WSOD and the secondary market

a) Happy...so far.

I like some of the figures shown so far...but the ration of great/good figures is widening. Too many figures I will never get attached to in this next subscription.

Happy/thrilled
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Beyond happy. I made the right choice.

A) I feel the line-up so far is mostly strong! I wouldn't want to miss out!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

I'm thrilled! The line is great, Toyguru is great, Mattel is great, and life is great! Plus, I'm thrilled I got the 30th sub too! SPECTOR RULES! If anyone doesn't want theirs, send it to me!

(Watch me get a thousand Spectors...)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

A. For me too.

A) for me as well. I am so into this line!

A.) Thrilled

All the MOTU figures revealed so far were at the top of my priority list. And while I'm not as into POP, NA, and 200X, I have to say that all the ones we're getting are ones I don't mind having. And everyone's biggest disappointment, Snake Man at Arms, if left as is, will be my favorite figure of the year once I slap a regular M@A head on him.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

none of the above

e) so far I don't regret getting the subscription
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

A) Thrilled.

This is the best line ever! I am totally stoked by each new reveal and look forward to getting my sub each month!

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    A) Thrilled....I'm getting Shadow Weaver!!!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    A) Extremely Thrilled!

First time as a subscriber so I'm really excited. Yeah...they made me finally do it with the Shadow Weaver exclusive, but I buy em all anyways so whatevers.

2012 is looking like one of the best years yet. I'm loving all the stuff coming out. Even the things that the general .org population tends to hate on. Their infamy makes me like them more! I guess that's part of being evil.

Star Sisters, Sorceress, Photog, Fisto, Draego-Man, Kobra Khan, Thunder Punch He-Man, etc... Love em all!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!