Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Keldor/200X Skeletor double-sword: Mattel are going to do it!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Actually, we'll never know if those swords have a backstory or not. After all, they never got to go into detail with the Havok staff either. I wouldn't be surprised if these were things we would have found out during the Horde Invasion had the show last that long. It is a shame the show was canned because CN was run by a bunch of idjits.

Anyway, I just hope if they do do the swords, they make them connect the same way Grayskull's sword halves do. Those swords actually stay together whereas the other ones cannot even connect for a second.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Actually, we'll never know if those swords have a backstory or not. After all, they never got to go into detail with the Havok staff either. I wouldn't be surprised if these were things we would have found out during the Horde Invasion had the show last that long. It is a shame the show was canned because CN was run by a bunch of idjits.

Anyway, I just hope if they do do the swords, they make them connect the same way Grayskull's sword halves do. Those swords actually stay together whereas the other ones cannot even connect for a second.
    The 200x comic gave some background for the Havoc Staff...taken by Keldor from the Faceless One as a price for "rescuing" Evil-Lyn, one of the Keys to Despondos.

I would have liked some kind of back story for the sword, however.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I don't count the comics as canon though. They were doing too many of their own things that contradicted the cartoon and they could never finish a storyline.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.