Thread: The Official He-Mullet Thread

The Official He-Mullet Thread

Now that the Skeletor Swords have been Officially declared Doable, I have one more Genie to release from the Bottle... The He-Mullet

As you can see, the He-Mullet is the most consistent He-Hairstyle. In one way or another it has been on ALL MOTU Eras...

If "The Machine" can now make 200X Skeletor Swords without turning them into Vintage Power Swords, then "The Machine" should be able to make the He-Mullet without turning it into the Vintage "pageboy" hairstyle.

He-Man toys that could use the He-Mullet
    -LP He-Man
    -NA He-Man
    -Snake Armor He-Man

Also getting a He-Mullet in MOTUC will allow me to remove my Billy Ray Cyrus Avatar...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    -LP He-Man
    Laser Power He-Man with a Dolph Lundgren likeness and mullet is probably my most desired MOTUC figure that will never happen.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I'm a black guy . I'm gonna try to grow out a mullet. Im gonna call it THE BROLLET It's gonna be epic.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMPS ADAM View Post
    I'm a black guy . I'm gonna try to grow out a mullet. Im gonna call it THE BROLLET It's gonna be epic.
    Now THAT is a trend setter!

i would love the he-mullet. i would espically love the pon-he-tail as well.
    HELP Daniel (masque) Benedict with his He-Man Fan Film "Fall of Grayskull" Kickstarter campaign!
    WATCH the youtube video.
    DONATE to his Kickstarter project!!
    VISIT He-ManFilm.com to find out more.

Part Needs
    : MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    i would love the he-mullet. i would espically love the pon-he-tail as well.
    the pon-he-tail is supposed to be coming with NA He-Man. It was referenced in a Poe Ghostal Q&A... I asked the question... that's why I remember it.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Also getting a He-Mullet in MOTUC will allow me to remove my Billy Ray Cyrus Avatar...
    That's billy ray cyrus? I always thought that it was a picture of you.

not kidding.

Now that the Skeletor Swords have been Officially declared Doable, I have one more Genie to release from the Bottle... The He-Mullet
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...GEN/hehair.jpg
    As you can see, the He-Mullet is the most consistent He-Hairstyle. In one way or another it has been on ALL MOTU Eras...

If "The Machine" can now make 200X Skeletor Swords without turning them into Vintage Power Swords, then "The Machine" should be able to make the He-Mullet without turning it into the Vintage "pageboy" hairstyle.

-LP He-Man
    -NA He-Man
    -Snake Armor He-Man

Ummmmm No it`s not? The pageboy cut is, and the mullet is the most random How about capping your genie and letting nature take it`s course?

Pass too much 200x influence already...mayb on lasee light and movie he-man....mayb

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Pass too much 200x influence already...mayb on lasee light and movie he-man....mayb
    He-Man with longer hair isn't a 200X idea. DOM4 is right. Although the short hair is more iconic, He-Man has consistently longer hair in most of the artwork of the day because those drawings and paintings weren't held back by 80's limitations of keeping the figure's hair short.

He-Man has had longer hair in:
    • The early Alcala/Texiera mini-comics
    • The many Fred Carrillo Golden Books
    • 1987 movie
    • MYP
    • Laser Light He-Man

I'd place long haired He-Man in the same spot as King Hssss' Bruce Timm look or at least MAA's mustache.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; January 11, 2011 at 10:05am.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    That's billy ray cyrus? I always thought that it was a picture of you.

not kidding.
    Um... thanks. I used to sport a Mullet back in the first half of this decade, but I axed it...

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Ummmmm No it`s not? The pageboy cut is, and the mullet is the most random How about capping your genie and letting nature take it`s course?
    I guess it's cause I'm like Evil Lyn... Don't take her to a zoo... That's how Gygor got out...
    What harm can a little Mullet do? We already have the Pageboy "the most ICONIC hairstyle" then how about the most consistent hairstyle. That also serves as a transition point to the NA pon-he-tail (term coined by stprime)

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    That is Modern Mattel misinformation... The He-Mullet has been in ALL the MOTU eras:
    Laser Light in Vintage
    The First NA He-Man had it
    200X Had it... (with Anime Hyperdetail...) I don't want the Anime Hyper detail... I want the Classicized Mullet because it's been in ALL MOTU Eras and
    if Superman can have a Mullet and his classic hairstyle in DCUC without confusing the kiddies and their mommies, so can He-Man... with the advantage that mommies and kiddies aren't the main target of the line.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    if Superman can have a Mullet and his classic hairstyle in DCUC without confusing the kiddies and their mommies, so can He-Man... with the advantage that mommies and kiddies aren't the main target of the line.
    Great point.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Mullet 4 life!
    Have No Fear, Smith Is Here!

None of those really qualify as a mullet, Dolph maybe, but the rest are just long hair. Having said that, I'd support longer hair on the next He-Man released.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    None of those really qualify as a mullet, Dolph maybe, but the rest are just long hair. Having said that, I'd support longer hair on the next He-Man released.
    technically speaking you are right, but a catchy term was needed. (Though LP He-man's hair is supposed to be an 80s toy version of Dolph's Mullet)

"He-Mullet" is shorter/simpler to use than "Longish hair that He-Man's had throughout the different eras INCLUDING vintage and in some cases is almost mullet-like that is not an anime hyperdetailed version of the 80s pageboy hairstyle"
    but thanks for the support! We need something to break the monotony of the Pageboy hairstyle... Faker, He-Man, Adam, Wun-Dar, possibly Oo-larr...

Heroic Warrior
    Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I really DESPISE the term Mullet. It is a term that was way overused in the 90's to mock guys with long hair. 95% of the time I hear someone say mullet it is not even a mullet. Buzz haired, goatee, baseball cap wearing, punk clones think anyone with hair below their collar no matter what the style is a mullet. He-man does not have a mullet and never did. It is a pageboy style or longer hair. Get the facts.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm not sure if it's laziness... or random fear...

But has anyone trimmed the braids off King Grayskull and turned his head into a He-mullet?

It's been on my to do list, but just haven't gotten around to it yet!

I'm down for longer haired He-Man, in any variant.
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I'm totally down for the longer hair.......mullet

technically speaking you are right, but a catchy term was needed. (Though LP He-man's hair is supposed to be an 80s toy version of Dolph's Mullet)
    Gotcha, makes sense, and sorry too, I just get slightly annoyed when so many call long hair a mullet.

I really want a ponytail version of HM myself, or even the mo-hawk mullet (fauxmullet? )a lot of guys wear today:
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52