Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: May = CATRA & Green Lantern & Zodac 2-Pack -don't post pics or links to ToyFare scans

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

May = CATRA & Green Lantern & Zodac 2-Pack -don't post pics or links to ToyFare scans

UPDATED:

May figure is Catra.

The newest 2-pack will be Green Lantern and Zodac with white gloves.

---------------

The face-forward photos of Catra and the 2-pack are in issue 163 of ToyFare.
    ToyFare has requested for these images from their magazine not to be posted online for one month.
    We honor such requests as sales of the magazine are how they stay in business.
    Please do not post scans/photos of the images from ToyFare here on He-Man.org,
    offer to provide scans/photos of or links to the images in private
    or post links on He-Man.org to any site that is not giving ToyFare the same courtesy as He-Man.org by showing such scans/photos.
    Thanks!

Teaser image provided by Mattel:

----------------

http://www.poeghostal.com/2010/12/as...-december.html

3.) Mysterious Stranger asks: Toy Fair is just around the corner. Any hints as to what we can look forward to seeing in the MOTUC line? Not asking to reveal specific characters, just an idea of how many figures we could potentially see. Perhaps the rest of the first half of 2011 figures?

Likely about the same number of figures we showed last year. Although the May figure will be shown before then in the Jan shipping issue of Toy Fare!
    The January Issue is going to be the issue to get!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Excellent, I can't wait. My moneys on a villain, Stinkor perhaps?

The May figure is a woman, replacing the Faceless One. Might be Catra!

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

We are horrendously overdue for a NA character. I say Flipshot or Slush Head.

Wasn't May figure confirmed as ending up being a female figure?
    My bet is Glimmer or some other Pop figure. Historically, May always seem to be like a testing ground (Zodac & Optikk) for a posterior must have figure for June & July alongside SDCC figure.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

April showers brings Queen Marlena May flowers.

A woman is long overdue. Glad to know another reveal is coming. I wonder if mattycollector will still not be allowing me to buy anything next May? I would love for them to let me collect MOTUC again.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I'm betting on Catra.

This will fill the newly stated female for May, one of the 4 promised females for 2011, and will bring the Evil Horde total to 3 (believe that this year the army builder will be Snake Men, quickly evening (minimally) out the Evil Horde & Snake Men factions).
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    The May figure is a woman, replacing the Faceless One. Might be Catra!
    Oh yeah, I forgot they'd said that! Catra does seem the most likely choice.

SANTO DIOS!!!! Please let it be Catra in May - with 200x Evil-Lyn as the 2nd quarter A-List bonus! 2 females in one month - when I have my birthday - it would be AMAZING!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    At first I was a little upset at this news! haha. I really want to see a huge display at the Toy Fair.. but, then I realized that Optikk was revealed at last year's Art Show.. So.. the may Figure has been revealed prior to the ToyFair in years past. I'm actually hoping for a POP figure like Castaspella or Glimmer.. but will be happy with Marlena, Catra or really anyone..! This line has been a Sausage Fest for too long. Bring on some ladies!

Cross my fingers on Catra...

.... please .....

Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    At first I was a little upset at this news! haha. I really want to see a huge display at the Toy Fair.. but, then I realized that Optikk was revealed at last year's Art Show.. So.. the may Figure has been revealed prior to the ToyFair in years past. I'm actually hoping for a POP figure like Castaspella or Glimmer.. but will be happy with Marlena, Catra or really anyone..! This line has been a Sausage Fest for too long. Bring on some ladies!
    If we had a Like Button I'd like this post! Bring on more females!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    I hope it's Catra as well!
    If it's not Catra, then I hope it's at least one of these 6 ladies:
    • Queen Marlena
    • Sorceress
    • Castaspella
    • Glimmer
    • Sweet Bee
    • DC Comics Strawberry Blond Bikini Teela with long hair
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

I'm sooooo rooting for Catra! But Marlana, Castaspella or Glimmer would all be fantastic. Sweet Bee is nice but I would really prefer to see a more high profile MOTU/POP famale character!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

At first I thought Catra, but now I honestly think it will be Queen Marlena.

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    I can't seem to recall, exactly where did we gather that the main figure for May was a female?

Evil Apologist of Mattelฎ Count Marzo's Avatar
    January shipping issue meaning the issue that ships in January or the next issue that happens to be "January"? What I'm trying to say is how long til we find out because I can't wait even though we just saw Sy-Klone, just can't get enough!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLลวK FLุWหRŠ!!!!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    I think it's marlena as well, because the answer that states we will find out about earth sooner than later!
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    January shipping issue meaning the issue that ships in January or the next issue that happens to be "January"? What I'm trying to say is how long til we find out because I can't wait even though we just saw Sy-Klone, just can't get enough!
    The very next issue. Just like Sy-Klone, we'll know ahead of time.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I'm a bit anxious for a two pack. I'm betting on Horde troopers. One from the original toy and another from the 200X or a Horde sorcerer like the ones we saw in the King Grayskull episode.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

I really want Queen Marlena.

It doesn't matter to me at this point whether she's wearing her gown or armor, I just want her.
    We've got Adam, Adora, & Randor, we need Marlena.

"Somewhere, a queen is weeping, somewhere, a king, has no wife..." Jimi Hendrix
    I want my other half.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    According to the magic eightball, all signs point to Catra, with Clawdeen being a 2012 beast.
    Does Galactus fart?

I'd love to see Catra or Sorceress as the May Figure.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

My guesses/hopes:

MAY: Queen Marlena, Catra, Frosta, or Glimmer

DC VS MOTU Packs:

Wonder Woman VS She-Ra and Man-At-Arms VS Batman (and I really want it to be the Super Powers look for the DC characters!)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!