Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here is my concept set, The Next He-Man (Series 1)

Heroic Painting Warrior GLJossan's Avatar
    Behind Sorceress' shower curtain with a camera... Better known as NJ.

Here is my concept set, The Next He-Man (Series 1)

Okay a little introduction, here is my concept for the future of He-Man, I made bios and everything, so you have a good idea of my concept, and mind you, YES, this is only series 1, meaning I plan on making at least one more which will have bios as well and yes, I did semi steal bits and pieces from the bios Matty did so yeah. I will also answer most questions about the story line if you wish to find out, though some I will say I WILL give you a keep reading bios, my next series also will have Skeletor in it, already half finished with him, I also want to have Teela and Lyn in it as well as another Corrupt Master, but these are very circumstantial.

Special thanks to bigassbuzz, gl28141, and Son of Keldor who helped me obtain the things I needed for these customs.

Older He-Man/King Adam, Protector and ruler of Eternia/Father of The Next King and The Next He-Man
    Front Picture
    Back Picture

BIO

A direct descendant of the legendary King Grayskull, King Adam of Eternia was chosen to protect his ancestor's Power Sword from evil. He wields half the Power Sword, using it to channel the energy of the Elders to become He-Man - The Most Powerful Man in the Universe! He guards the safety of all Eternia alongside the heroic Masters of the Universe. The War of Eternian Unity saw Skeletor hand over his half of the Power Sword to He-Man in truce, binding them together once more increased his. He-Man and Skeletor proceeded to fight side by side to protect Eternia from destruction. Once the final battle had ended, the Sorceress appeared before him and reclaimed the Power Sword to guard until it was time for the next He-Man to claim it.

Jossan, Youngest Son of Adam/The Next He-Man
    Front Picture
    Back Picture

BIO

A direct descendant of the legendary King Grayskull, Prince Jossan of Eternia was chosen to protect his ancestor's Power Sword from evil. He was born with white hair, not a common color, nor the natural color of anyone in his family. The Sorceress presented him with the full Power Sword, using it to channel the energy of the Elders and He-Man - The Most Powerful Man in the Universe! He guards the safety of all Eternia and fights against his brother - the King along side the rebellion.

Ro, Oldest Son of Adam/The Next King
    Front Picture
    Back Picture

BIO

A direct descendant of the legendary King Grayskull, King Ro of Eternia was the original wielder of the Power Sword, He-Ro. Growing up he was resentful of his brother and the attention he had from their mother Teela, he grew to distrust her as time went on, banishing her from the Palace once his father, King Adam had died and he had become king. Growing up, it was discovered he was strong in the ways of magic, he had also been given the staff of He-Ro once he became of age by his father. He now rules over all Eternia as king and commands the now corrupt Masters of the Universe.

Airade, Corrupt Master Of The Universe
    Front Picture
    Back Picture

BIO

Warrior of Avion, a civilization of winged simians who live high on the peaks of the Mystic Mountains, Airrade is a blood thirsty warrior allied with King Ro. Although all Avions have the ability to fly using the magical Emerald Staff, many, including Airrade, have augmented their armor with rocket packs and jets to increase their speed and distance. As a member of the Masters of the Universe, Airrade fights ruthlessly for King Ro against the Rebel forces.

I like it! really cool concept.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Very neat ideas!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    nice customs and interesting bios.

keep em coming

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Indeed I'll be reading these stories/bios as you release them! Super-cool stuff....just the other day I was reading the unaccepted He-Man cartoon sequel online----I love these "what if" scenarios!
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

These are awesome. I love the Bios. Great work.

Thanks for the replies, I did the bios because I thought it'd be fun and interesting, I didn't think I'd get such a good response to it, I mite continue them even after the figure line ends. Which, I am about half way done with series two, I have Lyn finished, I just need her accessories, I've got Skeletor most of the way done, the things I need for Teela should be coming to my mailbox in the next two weeks so I can start on her as well. I just need to cast a head for one of the characters, or find some one who can cast me a head for it... Because for what I am doing some paint will not do the trick, other wise I'd use the regular head, and my second Corrupt Master will probably be made of random fodder I throw together that I'll acquire from traders. Also, expect some Variant/Reissues coming soon, by the end of April.

I thought it would be great in your BIO's that King Ro was not presented with the power sword, but was skipped in favor of Jossan. This further fueled his resentment and might have been the one key factor which led him to embrace his dark side. The same dark side the sorceress already knew he possessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raist3001 View Post
    I thought it would be great in your BIO's that King Ro was not presented with the power sword, but was skipped in favor of Jossan. This further fueled his resentment and might have been the one key factor which led him to embrace his dark side. The same dark side the sorceress already knew he possessed.
    Oh but Adam's kids didn't know about him being He-Man, until the Sorceress approached Jossan, the main source of his rage will be revealed in later Bios, because would it really just be jealousy of his brother that would make him banish his mother from the palace but, not his brother?

Quote Originally Posted by GLJossan View Post
    Oh but Adam's kids didn't know about him being He-Man, until the Sorceress approached Jossan, the main source of his rage will be revealed in later Bios, because would it really just be jealousy of his brother that would make him banish his mother from the palace but, not his brother?
    I am definitely intrigued. Can't wait to hear more.

Quote Originally Posted by Raist3001 View Post
    I am definitely intrigued. Can't wait to hear more.
    Thanks, I'm glad you're interested, there will be plenty more once I get the next four bios done.

I like these! Always neat to see custom characters and bios from us fans!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Thanks! Wave two should be out by the end of the month!

Here is the line up!

Skeletor
    Stroyar (A special guest character based on a forum member, to be revealed upon picture release)
    Sorceress (Teela)
    Lyn (Evil-Lyn)
    Battlefield King Ro

As well as another special guest! His character is a magical keeper of the lore of Eternia and Etheria, he was magically brought to Eternia by magic.

Oh and I also forgot to mention that The Next He-Man Jossan will be revisioned!

Neat lineup. Can't wait to see the figures!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Evil customizing warrior Darththomas81's Avatar
    These look brilliant mate, loving the bios too. One question, why does Jossan have Skeletor's head?, is it so he can bring him back if they need him?
    DT81's Tinkering thread - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...nkering-thread

Check out all my customs over at figure realm
    http://www.figurerealm.com/viewuserp...id=4835&page=2

Heh, been waiting for months for someone to ask that, but I cannot say just yet, we have a Skeletor coming out next wave and his secrets are revealed in his Bio.

i like Airade ^^
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro˛ - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Heroic Warrior Wundar_Grayskull's Avatar
    I'm loving this concept series. Awesome ideas. The Bios of Adams sons are great, unique, but spot on looks for them as well.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Snappy Threader
    Neat idea and cool figs....

You do some great work, excellent!

More! More! More!

It was brought to my attention that my images from this were disappearing, which is sad. If anyone happens to have them saved, let me know. Also, I really wish I was able to finish this project, sadly finances have come between me and my love of He-Man, so I've had to give it up almost completely, if anyone wants me to take pictures of what I completed from wave two (which is really just one thing) plus all the Bios from wave 2, let me know and I'll take pictures and start typing bios.

Im italian and I love football (sorry guys but I dont know what this soccer youre costantly talking about is) so Im kinda insane about the sport itself, but if you're the only one country in the world who isn't in love with this game and the climate of an event like that may be you should ask yourself a question. I mean this is the number one sport in a looot of country and one of the three most important sports in pretty much the rest.
    WISHLIST: Green and Purple Mask of Power demons, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Prince Dakon, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    Im italian and I love football (sorry guys but I dont know what this soccer youre costantly talking about is) so Im kinda insane about the sport itself, but if you're the only one country in the world who isn't in love with this game and the climate of an event like that may be you should ask yourself a question. I mean this is the number one sport in a looot of country and one of the three most important sports in pretty much the rest.
    What does this have to do with... well... anything in this thread?