Thread: Sandra Bullock 50

Heroic Warrior

Sandra Bullock 50

Happy 50 , Sandy.....she's come a long way since Speed.
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Whoa! It's hard to believe that Bullock turned 50 last Saturday!
    Last edited by Neophron; August 4, 2014 at 09:03am.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

I still think she's hot
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I've always thought that she was very pretty, but not special or anything. But a couple months ago she was at the table next to us at Nobu - she wasn't particularly made-up or anything, but she's significantly prettier in person than she is on film or in photos.

Master of New Adventures!
    QUOTE=BCI Guy;3488813]I've always thought that she was very pretty, but not special or anything. But a couple months ago she was at the table next to us at Nobu - she wasn't particularly made-up or anything, but she's significantly prettier in person than she is on film or in photos.[/QUOTE]

Was the same deal for me with Bo Derek many years ago -- although, imo, she was substantially more attractive than Sandra on camera and, again, that's just my opinion. So I'm sitting in Mustache Cafe in L.A. with my business manager in the mid-80's -- a power lunch restaurant in those days if ever there was one. This is a place where top tier agents, studio heads and A-list talent dine, so no one is impressed very often. I recall I'm having poached salmon. Lots of noise, deals being discussed, projects being pitched, when it suddenly goes dead still. I look up from a contract and see everyone in the place is staring in my direction, but past me. I slowly turn and see Bo Derek is walking -- gliding, actually -- into the restaurant with an entourage. Our eyes meet for a split second that is still extended in time until this very day and she smiles. Everything goes kind of hazy and rainbows burst in the sky. No human being has a right to look that heavenly. It's the deal in MIB when Tommy Lee Jones shows Will Smith the screen with all the aliens on it. Surely she ought to have been up there.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Man, I'm feeling old. I still remember the first time I saw her in "Bionic Showdown" (one of the Six Million $ Man/Bionic Woman revival movies from the late 80's)...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman