Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Official Vikor Arrival and Talkback Thread

Congrats! Enjoy!
    Doc's Feedback (10 Positive!)

Awesome .Orgers!: bigassbuzz, brock_snyder, WDWFreak, madrage
    --------------------------------------------------
    Un-Awesome .ORgers!: Vorgon (impatient and unreasonable)

Enter the HYVE

For everyone getting a Vikor with an 'Original' burst, did you order from the second sale? My subscription Vikor arrived with no burst. I also ordered two more from the second sale day but they haven't arrived yet. I wonder if they're going to be branded with 'The Original' or not. I have a sinking feeling they'll have that logo.
    END OF LINE

Quote Originally Posted by Underling View Post
    For everyone getting a Vikor with an 'Original' burst, did you order from the second sale? My subscription Vikor arrived with no burst. I also ordered two more from the second sale day but they haven't arrived yet. I wonder if they're going to be branded with 'The Original' or not. I have a sinking feeling they'll have that logo.
    I got 2 from the second sale and both did not have the "Original" burst on the package. I gotta ask why does this matter as long as you have the figure? I am a MOC collector and I personally don't care as long as I have the figure.

My vikor is from the second sale, with burst.
    I have every figure without the burst. and as long as i can order the first run figure not the re-release, i'm expecting to get these without the burst. what's the point of having "the original" burst, if they are sending these ramdomly. I tought that roboto was just mistake and they fixed this.

I posted once before with the theory that both the initial run and the "re-issue" with the burst were all being made at the same time to keep production costs down.

After hearing yet another figure being shipped with this many "original' bursts, I can't help but really think this is the case and is why figures "can't be changed on re-releases".

There's a reason why some re-issues have come waaaay sooner than more deserving ones. Cough, She-Ra, Teela, cough.

Also why Roboto won't be fixed till his 3rd release.

Did anybody got any help from customer service with these bursts?

Got my Vikor. He looks perfect. He's definitely in my top 5 of the line of the released characters.

Probably gonna skip February though - my washing machine just broke. Bow will have to wait until I can wash my dirty drawers first. Haha!

My other 2 Vikor's arrived - both without "The Original" burst.
    END OF LINE

My Vikor, palace guards and stands all arrived today though they were all 3 separate shipments. I ordered my Vikor on the second sale (and mine doesn't say "the original") and it got here in less then three weeks, which has never happened.

He's got the loosest ab crunch of any Mattel figure I've ever handled, worse even then my DCUC Dr. Fate. I have to either tilt his chest all the way back or forward, nothing in between will stay. Fortunately it looks good all the way back so I'm ok with that. His ankles though are so tight I can't move them at all without risking tearing them, really feels too close for comfort. Luckily he stands perfect as he is so I'm cool there too. I didn't have the problems with the head some people did, mine goes on and off with ease. The paint job is immaculate, and as great as I expected the figure to be altogether he's just that much more awesome in person. All The pictures online really don't do him justice.
    Last edited by Metron; November 30, 2011 at 02:21pm.