Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to add water on Slush head and blood on Mosquitor.

A big fan of Slush Head

Petition to add water on Slush head and blood on Mosquitor.

In the latest Q&A from MAttel they mentioned that neither Slush Head nor Mosquitor will have the water or blood features. Instead they are going to use a system similar to Battle armor He-Man and Skeletor.

In the case of these characters this is a "MOST" have feature .
    These features are what made them cool and unique. Leaving that out will hurt the look of the characters.

Please Mattel make it work I'm sure you can but please don't leave out those two features.
    Don't make them lose their cool factors.

Please org fans we need your support!

Last edited by Mike Bock; January 14, 2011 at 10:25pm.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    In the latest Q&A from MAttel they mentioned that Slush Head nor Mosquitor will have the water or blood features. Instead they are going to use a system similar to Battle armor He-Man and Skeletor.

These features is what made them cool and unique. Leaving that out will downgrade the look of the characters.

Please Mattel make it work I'm sure you can but please don't leave out those two features.

I too would prefer that these figures come with an actual liquid substance to mimic the original figure. Mosquitor doesn't have to "pump" blood, but I think encasing the liquid in his chest would be a nice homage.

I don't care either way as long as the sculpt is great, but I'll sign any petition to help the cause!
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Why not? If they can pull it off, I would prefer it!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    I too would prefer that these figures come with an actual liquid substance to mimic the original figure. Mosquitor doesn't have to "pump" blood, but I think encasing the liquid in his chest would be a nice homage.
    Yes, that would be nice.

With that said, I'm sure that with the sculpt designed by the Horsemen, the figure will be impressive.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    I can sort of picture Mosquitor with just a clear/red panel like the Staction but I don't see how they can achieve the effect with Slush Head without an actual liquid inside.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

But real blood for Mosquitor please.

I'm sure Pixel Dan is willing to sacrifice himself, to live on forever in the figure he desired the most.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    But real blood for Mosquitor please.

I'm sure Pixel Dan is willing to sacrifice himself, to live on forever in the figure he desired the most.
    LOL - this is a great post.
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I can see how they could make Slush Head without "slush" in his head. They could make plastic liquid like certain Ghostbuster figures had in the 80's.

Mosquitor, however...I don't see how they could make him without the blood coursing through his chest. It was so creepy and fun!

I would love them both to have the real stuff. If they could make Roboto with rotating gears, I think they can make these two.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Count me in.
    We shall overcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I can see how they could make Slush Head without "slush" in his head. They could make plastic liquid like certain Ghostbuster figures had in the 80's.

Mosquitor, however...I don't see how they could make him without the blood coursing through his chest. It was so creepy and fun!
    Maybe Slushhead or Mosquitor would be something like the DCUC C&C Wave 9 Chemo figure...he looks like an articulated 2 liter 7up bottle.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

I haven't seen a petition thread in a while

I personally don't want Mosquitor to have a button on his back to make the blood work. I don't want action features in this line that effect the sculpt of the figure.

If they can make it work without the button then I fully support this thread. If not then I am confident the 4H can still do a great job

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Count me in. My Mosquitor needs blood!!! It's easier to do than Roboto's gears dammit!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Exactly it doesn't have to pump! But the liquid simulation should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    I can sort of picture Mosquitor with just a clear/red panel like the Staction but I don't see how they can achieve the effect with Slush Head without an actual liquid inside.
    I'm worried about Slush Head. The vintage figure didn't have water it actually had some sort of clear silicone inside which gave a water effect.
    I hope they do the same thing to the MOTUC figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post

I would love them both to have the real stuff. If they could make Roboto with rotating gears, I think they can make these two.
    Yes they totally can! I hope they do!!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Count me in.
    We shall overcome!
    Oh man lets hope so! Thanks for your support bud!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I haven't seen a petition thread in a while

I personally don't want Mosquitor to have a button on his back to make the blood work. I don't want action features in this line that effect the sculpt of the figure.

If they can make it work without the button then I fully support this thread. If not then I am confident the 4H can still do a great job
    Yeah I'm not talking about the pump action feature. I'm talking abou the liquid inside.

my favorite villain from na is slushead, give em water! same for mosquitor!

Yes this please!!! I was happy to lose Robot's ab-crunch for his action feature and I'd be more than willing to do the same thing for Mosquitor!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

In the latest Q&A from MAttel they mentioned that Slush Head nor Mosquitor will have the water or blood features. Instead they are going to use a system similar to Battle armor He-Man and Skeletor.

These features is what made them cool and unique. Leaving that out will downgrade the look of the characters.

Yeah I'm not talking about the pump action feature. I'm talking abou the liquid inside.
    So your first post where it says they will have the blood/water is a typo?

Exactly!!

Slush Head without liquid in his helmet would be like Grizzlor without his "fur", Roboto without gears or MossMan without his "moss".

If they mention going the BA He-man/Skele route for Mosquitor I think that would be really dissapointing and lame. And that's not what we've come to expect from this line.

i LOVE slushhead is one of my most wanted figures....but I do not need water in his head.

Same with mosquitor....I REALLY do not need the blood pumping feature. I am fine with plates for him.

However, I think the were confused since they can not use plates for Slush Head.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

how the heck does the battle armour feature translate to these guys??
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Blood in Mosquitor, that would be awesome! Could care less what they do w/ SH.

Mosquitor should have the blood feature. And not just any blood. I want ToyGuru's blood.

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    how the heck does the battle armour feature translate to these guys??
    In that the Classics version of Battle Armor is a "simulated" version of the original gimmick.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    So your first post where it says they will have the blood/water is a typo?
    It was indeed a typo, thanks for letting me know.

I'm in for real liquid, but will be happy so long as whatever method they use- that it DOES NOT come out looking as awful as the Mosquitor staction's blood tanks looked. Mine were crap, and ruined what should have been a great staction. So if they can come up with some crystal clear faux liquid plastic for blood or the water in Slush Head's tank... then cool. Otherwise just go with the natural flow.

It was indeed a typo, thanks for letting me know.
    I hadn't checked the Q&A before checking here that is why I couldn't see the issue. Sign me up. Slush Head and Mosquitor must have their respective fluids. That is not an action feature and can not be substituted with plastic.

Sign me up, sign me up, sign me up