Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Petition to add water on Slush head and blood on Mosquitor.

Heroic Warrior
    sign me up for liquid in both.

Liquid all the way!
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    They should at least make Slush Head's headpiece the way that we can fill it
    That's all I really need for Slushy. As long as the helmet is removable and has a seal at the bottom to hold the water in, I'm fine to fill it up myself. My wife makes snowglobes; there are additives to make the water a little more viscous to mimic the original toy.

On Mosquitor, I don't know.
    MOTUClassics.Com - Reviews, Release Schedule, Bios, & News.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    But real blood for Mosquitor please.

I'm sure Pixel Dan is willing to sacrifice himself, to live on forever in the figure he desired the most.

Yeah I would prefer a different system than the ones used for battle armors
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Well, you know I'm in for both! So add my name to the list.

No liquid in both of these guys...especially Mosquitor...is heartbreaking!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

I really couldn't care less. I have full faith in the Four Horsemen to make a great Mosquitor!
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

I am with everyone who wants liquid.

Don't know why it would be soo hard to pull off. I can live without the Pump Feature on Mosquitor, but blood should be easy to pull off, and Water is essential for Slushhead and even easier to pull off in just a head.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile View Post
    I am with everyone who wants liquid.

Don't know why it would be soo hard to pull off. I can live without the Pump Feature on Mosquitor, but blood should be easy to pull off, and Water is essential for Slushhead and even easier to pull off in just a head.
    Again, this isn't just Mattel, and IS about the liquid itself, not the pump - Hasbro yanked a planned water/slime filled helmet (leaving it empty) from a Transformers Animated toy after concerns about (a) leakage and (b) Chinese water quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Again, this isn't just Mattel, and IS about the liquid itself, not the pump - Hasbro yanked a planned water/slime filled helmet (leaving it empty) from a Transformers Animated toy after concerns about (a) leakage and (b) Chinese water quality.

Society is getting really lame with the "you can't do this anymore, you can't do that anymore" attitude. These are toys labeled "adult collector". I can't believe all of the restrictions on these.

The liquid is essential to both of these characters. That's what made me like the characters as a kid and that carries over to why I like them now. No liquid would really make these figures "meh" to me.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Both of these figures absolutely need to have these features! It's what set them apart and made them as cool as they were. Mattel is really missing an opportunity if they take the easy way out on this one!

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    No liquid in these figures is stupid! How can you have Slush Head w/o water or Mosquitor w/o the blood red liquid? That's retarded. They can give me Pre-ternia Disguise He-man but no liquid on these other figures? Sign me up for liquid!
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    No, just no. I do not want my figures filled with water.

You people seem to forget that these are meant to be collector action figures, NOT some little kids stupid gimmicky toy. If you want water in your figures, buy the originals.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nato View Post
    Society is getting really lame with the "you can't do this anymore, you can't do that anymore" attitude. These are toys labeled "adult collector". I can't believe all of the restrictions on these.

The liquid is essential to both of these characters. That's what made me like the characters as a kid and that carries over to why I like them now. No liquid would really make these figures "meh" to me.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    No, just no. I do not want my figures filled with water.

You people seem to forget that these are meant to be collector action figures, NOT some little kids stupid gimmicky toy. If you want water in your figures, buy the originals.
    So you dont have the originals then. I personnally like these stupid little gimmicky ideas just like the small Castle Grayskull that came with Scareglow. I thought that was a cool idea from the 4HM, one i didnt expect. Keep bringing them on.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    You don't get it. Water will dissapear after a long while. It will either evaporate or it will eventually leak out. I would rather just have a helmeted head that appears to have water. It solves everything.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    You don't get it. Water will dissapear after a long while. It will either evaporate or it will eventually leak out. I would rather just have a helmeted head that appears to have water. It solves everything.
    Never had the N.A slushead so cant comment on that but i know my mosquitors liquid hasnt evaporated after 24 years. Has yours leaked
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I really want liquid in both, especially in slush head, its what makes him... slush head.

Though I could really see this being a fiasco like the goddess figure and theyd be leaking chemical water all over our homes.

I'd like liquid in both as well. I just don't think these two characters would be the same without the water and liquid blood.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Never had the N.A slushead so cant comment on that but i know my mosquitors liquid hasnt evaporated after 24 years. Has yours leaked
    I saw a couple of Slush heads with no water, but my wife has a lot of snow globes that had water evaporate. My Mosquitor has actually dry blood or whatever it was on his chest. Its chest dried up somewhere in the 90's.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

I saw a couple of Slush heads with no water, but my wife has a lot of snow globes that had water evaporate. My Mosquitor has actually dry blood or whatever it was on his chest. Its chest dried up somewhere in the 90's.
    Fair enough, even though i would prefer liquid the dry water effect wouldnt bother me either and am sure it would look cool aswell.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Heavy Metal Warlord Hessianking's Avatar
    These figures need liquid in them. It would be so lame if they didn't I want this feature.
    -Hessianking

Slusheads do not have water in them to begin with. It's some type of oil. It's actually more likely to mold than evaporate.

I don't mind if the MOTUC don't have liquid in them though as long as they look really cool. I'm sure it will be fine either way. In a way I like the idea of swapping chest plates on Mosquitor.

To those who want real liquid in Mosquitor think about this. With no pump for the blood it's going to be a solid red liquid bat all the time and that's no fun. There would be no way to recreate the running blood look you see on art and on T-shirts (like Pixel Dans)

I know jumping on the "we want liquid" band wagon seems like a good idea, but please think it through. Swapping chest plates might just work a lot better. Then you can show the blood the way you want it. Running through or solid.

With Slushead fill him with something that won't leak or evaporate over time or just sculpt liquid with bubbles inside his helmet. I'll be fine either way. I'm just really looking forward to both these figures. They are two that have always been high on my list!
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Liquid would be best, BUT please anything BUT the battle armor plate method. This would mean they would make more horrible hard armor with the silly clasps sticking out on the tops and bottom sides of the armor. Those things stick out like sore thumbs to me.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    To those who want real liquid in Mosquitor think about this. With no pump for the blood it's going to be a solid red liquid bat all the time and that's no fun. There would be no way to recreate the running blood look you see on art and on T-shirts (like Pixel Dans)
    As long as it aint absolutely full, you could always shake it around and watch it slowly drip down to the bottom. That's all I'm asking, no need for a pump. Definitely want blood in Mosquitor though, not a lame ass "plate" like the Battle Armor variants.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    As long as it aint absolutely full, you could always shake it around and watch it slowly drip down to the bottom. That's all I'm asking, no need for a pump. Definitely want blood in Mosquitor though, not a lame ass "plate" like the Battle Armor variants.
    Have to agree, i would turn him upside down and back again and watch it run downwards.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Have to agree, i would turn him upside down and back again and watch it run downwards.
    Agreed with you both.

Just do that as a panel on the chest armor, and everyone wins!

Full articulation is kept, and we all get gooey blood in his chest.