Thread: Here are 'fanfic' bios for my concept "The Next He-Man" (Series 1) figures.

Heroic Painting Warrior GLJossan's Avatar
    Behind Sorceress' shower curtain with a camera... Better known as NJ.

Here are 'fanfic' bios for my concept "The Next He-Man" (Series 1) figures.

Okay a little introduction, here is my concept for the future of He-Man, what is here is tied to a set of customs I made, I made MOTUC like bios to tell everything, so you have a good idea of my concept, and mind you, YES, this is only series 1, meaning I plan on making at least one more set which will have bios as well and yes, I did semi steal bits and pieces from the bios Matty did so yeah. I will also answer most questions about the story line if you wish to find out, though some I will say I WILL give you a keep reading bios, my next series also will have Skeletor in it, already half finished with him, I also want to have Teela and Lyn in it, as well as another Corrupt Master, but these are very circumstantial. And if you wish to see my customs that go with the bios, there is a link to it in my sig, colored orange. If I get enough good feedback, I mite just make Bios for figures that I haven't/won't make, or even do full stories.

Older He-Man/King Adam, Protector and ruler of Eternia/Father of The Next King and The Next He-Man

BIO

A direct descendant of the legendary King Grayskull, King Adam of Eternia was chosen to protect his ancestor's Power Sword from evil. He wields half the Power Sword, using it to channel the energy of the Elders to become He-Man - The Most Powerful Man in the Universe! He guards the safety of all Eternia alongside the heroic Masters of the Universe. The War of Eternian Unity saw Skeletor hand over his half of the Power Sword to He-Man in truce, binding them together once more increased his. He-Man and Skeletor proceeded to fight side by side to protect Eternia from destruction. Once the final battle had ended, the Sorceress appeared before him and reclaimed the Power Sword to guard until it was time for the next He-Man to claim it.

Jossan, Youngest Son of Adam/The Next He-Man

BIO

A direct descendant of the legendary King Grayskull, Prince Jossan of Eternia was chosen to protect his ancestor's Power Sword from evil. He was born with white hair, not a common color, nor the natural color of anyone in his family. The Sorceress presented him with the full Power Sword, using it to channel the energy of the Elders and He-Man - The Most Powerful Man in the Universe! He guards the safety of all Eternia and fights against his brother - the King along side the rebellion.

Ro, Oldest Son of Adam/The Next King

BIO

A direct descendant of the legendary King Grayskull, King Ro of Eternia was the original wielder of the Power Sword, He-Ro. Growing up he was resentful of his brother and the attention he had from their mother Teela, he grew to distrust her as time went on, banishing her from the Palace once his father, King Adam had died and he had become king. Growing up, it was discovered he was strong in the ways of magic, he had also been given the staff of He-Ro once he became of age by his father. He now rules over all Eternia as king and commands the now corrupt Masters of the Universe.

Airade, Corrupt Master Of The Universe

BIO

Warrior of Avion, a civilization of winged simians who live high on the peaks of the Mystic Mountains, Airrade is a blood thirsty warrior allied with King Ro. Although all Avions have the ability to fly using the magical Emerald Staff, many, including Airrade, have augmented their armor with rocket packs and jets to increase their speed and distance. As a member of the Masters of the Universe, Airrade fights ruthlessly for King Ro against the Rebel forces.

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    I love them! Masters become evil is so cool. I can't wait to how they turn to the dark side and how Skeletor join the good guys

Keep them coming
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

Heroic Painting Warrior GLJossan's Avatar
    Behind Sorceress' shower curtain with a camera... Better known as NJ.
    Yeah, the Skeletor Bio when I make it, will reveal a lot, as for the Masters, they are formed and lead by the King and so yeah that's more or less how, but how Ro became Evil... that will come hopefully in the Teela and Lyn Bios.