View Poll Results: The Munsters Or The Addams Family?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Munsters!!!

22 41.51%
  • The Addams Family!!!

29 54.72%
  • Other(please explain)!!!

2 3.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Munsters Or The Addams Family?

The Munsters and The Munsters Today with Lee Meriwether (Catwoman from the '66 Batman movie) as Lily were interesting but I voted for The Addams Family. I love Carolyn Jones as Morticia/Ophelia and Lisa Loring as Wednesday.

It's a testament to Ms Jones' formidable talent that she also portrayed Marsha, Queen Of Diamonds in five episodes of Batman, as well as Queen Hippolyta in three episodes of Wonder Woman.

TRIVIA: Although Blossom Rock (Grandmama) was also known professionally as Marie Blake in the 30's/40's, her real name was Edith MacDonald. She was the real life sister of 30's/40's singing sensation Jeanette MacDonald.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    I was going to say I would rather have a Marilyn in my family...

http://onscreencars.com/wp-content/u...ve_munster.jpg

...but I guess being related to her would defeat the purpose.
    Depends on what part of the us you're in..

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Other (please explain) --- I really like them both! Fans don't always have to pick one over the other.
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"