Thread: Goat-man selling on MattyCollector?

Goat-man selling on MattyCollector?

Hello all

I was wondering if I missed out on that one: all the SDCC special figures were available in the past via MattyCollector at a certain point in time. However, Goat-man seems to have never been sold online, also not as standard early access (apart from the "early access pick up at comic con"-option). So I was wondering: does anyone know if there will be an option to buy Goat-man or was there something in December I missed out?
    Seems I'm going to have just one option remaining to keep my collection complete: purchasing him via Ebay for around 70-90$...which is kind of extreme...

Cheers!

He was sold early access and on DOS last year at the same time as Lookee and Kowl.

And for an hour during Cyber Monday. All a bit of a joke.

Thanks for the replies...seems really I missed these occasions...

After being told constantly that there would be enough for everyone who wants one, he seemed to disappear pretty quickly and I missed out. When ever I mentioned it on here everyone who got a Goat Man would tell me he was available for ages and there were loads even though I logged on as soon as I could after work which was maybe two hours after he went on sale and he had gone.
    I had to buy one loose on ebay from China. Luckily it was complete and cheaper than had I got if off matty.

I'm sure there are plenty sitting around, it's just a matter of when they decide to sell them off.

That said, considering how much it costs to buy/ship a single figure from Matty, you can get a brand new one off of eBay from a real seller (not the questionable China/Hong Kong ones), for $5-10 over what you would buy off of Matty and not have to wait.

I resorted to Ebay when I saw Goat-Man wasn't going to be offered for sale in December, having missed out on what must have been very limited purchase windows when he was on Matty.

I don't mind ebay but I did expect Goat-Man to be offered on Matty again at a regular DOS/early access sale.

I suspect a lot of people have missed out on this figure.

Just hope Mattel make plenty of the 2015 Hover Robots so the fans can army collect these. As I have 5 subs, this item not being part of the subscription is a bummer.

Fear The Claws Of TERROR! NastyNate's Avatar
    I was lucky to snag 1 during Early Access but I still need an extra to have MOC to display next to my original Golden Book. Hopefully we will get another shot.
    -World's Number One Goat Man Fan-

"Don't worry, the Terror Claws won't hurt you... They'll KILL you." <Terror Claws Skeletor Is Coming.>

I picked up one of those china/hong kong ones, the only slight problem with him, that I noticed, was his staff was a little bent.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    I picked up one of those china/hong kong ones, the only slight problem with him, that I noticed, was his staff was a little bent.
    I think his horns are a different color as well...