Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Entrapta Review by Pixel Dan

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar

MOTU Classics Entrapta Review by Pixel Dan

Here's my Entrapta review! Enjoy!

For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Just finished watching the review. Cant wait for the figure to arrive. For the shield, I'll just give it to Glimmer instead. Thanks for sharing!
    Cats | Nikon | Transformers | Marvel Universe | Masters of the Universe Classics | Travel | Hobbyist | http://www.flickr.com/photos/denverernest/collections/

Great review. Really nice figure. Thanks Dan.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

I think this figure turned out just about perfect. Nice to see her in the video review!

Great Review Pixel Dan. Do you happen to know if her ponytails are removable/detachable?

Hey Pixel Dan, is the Madame Razz review coming soon?

To bad your Entrapta has a bubble head and i seriously hope that´s a one time thing, the more lose ankles i´m not so confident and pretty sure every figure will have those.

I don´t get why they still have this problem after so many years.

Despite all that, she looks amazing and in your video her face looks better than the pictures we have seen so far.

I´m really looking forward to her!

Thank you for the great review but you should totally find someone who knows how to clean up and braid rooted hair your vintage Entrapta looks a bit deserted
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Despite her flaws (bobble head and ankles) she looks AWESOME! I really can't wait to get her, as she is hands down one of my favorite POP figures.
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid and Tung Lashor

Thanks again for the great reviews Dan. Always enjoy watching them during lunch at work!

Still can't believe how well this turned out! Never thought they'd get the hair to work in a way that I'd like, but it seems perfect! I'm really looking forward to her.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    Looks great, a very easy fix for the bobble head, just pop the head off and put a tiny amount of blu-tac ( sticky tac ) in the hole then pop it back on ,

Great review mate

I had no idea the hair was so poseable and did not know the hair had ball joint articulation. I had assumed it was ONLY the end pieces that were articulated Great review! Can't wait for her in September
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

She looks gorgeous. Really, really beautiful. I actually think the shaping staff suits her pretty well too.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Good review Dan. Nice to see her hair being posed on video, I didn't know it was that articulated! She looks fantastic, let hope the bobble head issue isn't widespread - but damn those bloody loose ankles again!!!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Great review, as usual, and I learned something today: somehow, I had missed the part about the ends of the hair having a swivel joint. It's not a huge piece of articulation, but I can see it being a very useful one if you can arrange things so she's grabbing a rebel arm or leg.

I really like the way she turned out; I have a feeling the bobble head has a lot to do with the hair (I just got the Medusa from the Marvel Legends SDCC set, and her head, with it's huge hairdo, has the selfsame problem). THe neck joint design has never been particularly strong to begin with, so it's not a big surprise there's some trouble with all that added weight. Doesn't look too horrific on Dan's sample, as he seemed to get her into some good poses she could actually hold, though. And I love that face, even in the close-ups; that arched eyebrow just gives her so much personality. I'm constantly amazed at how the Horsemen can use a simple line or detail here or there and completely define the character with it.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

This is definitely figure of the year for me! She might even be one of my favorites of the entire line!
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Heroic Warrior
    I can't believe that I'm liking her better than Rio Blast, but that's exactly what has happened. Between the stunning design, well executed articulation in the hair, and Filmation accessory, Entrapta is pure win.

She looks great. One of my favourites in the line. I just am a fool for that hair. with that haircolour it's like she's tallstar's sister.

I am giving that Shaping Staff to Shokoti, The "Rebellion" shield to Glimmer, and giving Entrapta the Axe/Combs because it's just too perfect.

Heroic Warrior
    Great review, PD!

Can't wait for this girl- ever since I took the plunge with PoP, I've been eagerly awaiting each one of these knockouts as they get released- I don't care about 'bobble' heads or 'weak' ankles, so she looks just about perfect to me!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I am giving that Shaping Staff to Shokoti, The "Rebellion" shield to Glimmer, and giving Entrapta the Axe/Combs because it's just too perfect.
    I don't know who will receive the Shaping Staff, but I agree with the allocation of the other weapons/accessories!

Another great review. Entrapta is just perfect!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    I don't know who will receive the Shaping Staff, but I agree with the allocation of the other weapons/accessories!
    I cannot give it to Entrapta, and my Evil Lyn, either of them, don't need it. Shokoti really could use a power staff and what with her being ...Egyptian (pyramid, desert, you understand) the "Ankh" nature of the staff works.

But I am really interested if you have any better ideas for it, I may just prefer it. Do tell.

Love the figure she looks great but I do think she should of had another weapon in addition to her shield and the staff. I'll just give her She-Ra's axe combs they work perfectly for her. Just a shame they didn't give her a golden Horde crossbow.

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Amazing Review Dan Man ! I really applaud for your efforts !

And what can I say about Entrapta ???

BEST. FIGURE. EEEVERRRRRR !!!!

Enty....... I would marry you if your are real life girl !!!

But I can't.........cause I am already married, and....... you are... just a toy !!!

Seriously, I can't wait for September !! I can even wait for Madame Razz, but not for my favourite Enty !!!!
    Last edited by TUC138; August 8, 2014 at 06:06am.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    really cool figure, can't wait to get her.

I'm also gonna give the purple shield to Glimmer, but Entrapta's gonna get Marlena's blaster and maybe the comb-axe, the staff is going to Double Trouble.