Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Official ThunderCats 2011 Toys Discussion Thread

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I have to check if I even have my Silverhawks figures anymore. I'm not entirely sure if I do, I'll have to check sometime. I don't have the vehicles anymore, unfortunately. I used to have the Mirage and whatever Monstar's squid vehicle thing was called.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Thundercats are loose at Canadian Toys R Us stores!

And something odd...they had the classics and the 6" new style toys, and looking at them in person I thought the 6" toon ones look BETTER than the classics! online I felt the opposite, heck I was even SLIGHTLY tempted to grab mumm-ra or panthro (slightly mind you) they (to me) look much nicer in person but I still am not overly wowed by them, but I must say MUCH better than my initial response and IMO a lot better than the classics - which to me looked kind of 'cheap'
    What were the prices? I'm dying to know!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Apparently there is a variant (maybe production error... but probably a variant as it makes sense) of Grune with the T-cats symbol instead of Mumm-Ra's:

http://www.thundercatslair.org/forum...ead.php?t=7613

Maaan, and I haven't even found ONE grune yet.
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

Grune is the $14.99 figure, right? I'd get him if he was just $6.99 or 6inch
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Apparently there is a variant (maybe production error... but probably a variant as it makes sense) of Grune with the T-cats symbol instead of Mumm-Ra's:

http://www.thundercatslair.org/forum...ead.php?t=7613
    It is a factory error, it does not make sense storywise either since Grune got the Gold Armor after hooking up with Mumm-Ra. He has other armor as part of Claudus' Army.

Quote Originally Posted by illicitjedi View Post
    Maaan, and I haven't even found ONE grune yet.
    Toys R Us still has him in stock online

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...prodFindSrc=rv
    Last edited by markatisu; September 11, 2011 at 01:43am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    It is a factory error, it does not make sense storywise either since Grune got the Gold Armor after hooking up with Mumm-Ra. He has other armor as part of Claudus' Army.
    Ah, I see. How did you confirm that? I see what you mean about the armor though.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Ah, I see. How did you confirm that? I see what you mean about the armor though.
    The simple fact that only about 2-4 exist the last time I read that thread. With as many cases as the shipped in the first wave if it was a variant we would be seeing it more often.

Bandai normally does not play the chase/variant game so it would honestly surprise me if that was the case.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    One of those Grune's is mine, and im VERY lucky to have him
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    What were the prices? I'm dying to know!
    I'm going back today I will let you know. they didn't have a shelf tag yet in fact they were kind of sandwiched between other stuff so it was a shock to see them as it snuck up on me!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I'm going back today I will let you know. they didn't have a shelf tag yet in fact they were kind of sandwiched between other stuff so it was a shock to see them as it snuck up on me!
    Okay, cool. My ToysRUs is always super late at getting new toys, if they ever get them.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Okay, cool. My ToysRUs is always super late at getting new toys, if they ever get them.
    6" mumm-ra was $19.99 classics tygra was $24.99 they had those left and lion-o new style I THINK the deluxe one, that one didn't scan in. I"d assume it's the same as mumm-ra though)
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Saw the Sword of Omens and Thundertank today. Empty space for what looks like everything else, will check back tomorrow see if it's been put out.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Boy, the stores around me stink! I've seen some product at ToysRus but none of the Targets or Walmarts have any of them. They don't even have empty spaces for them.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

well the toys have invaded all the stores around my area. This includes Kmart, target and the rest.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

6" mumm-ra was $19.99 classics tygra was $24.99 they had those left and lion-o new style I THINK the deluxe one, that one didn't scan in. I"d assume it's the same as mumm-ra though)
    Not too bad of a price hike for Canada's standards. I might still import the ones I want. Haven't decided yet. They might never show up in my area anyway! Thanks for checking though!

just got the mezco Lion-O the 6" Mumm-Ra and the 4" old man Mumm-Ra from TRU they are my fist new TC toys and i really like them but i was hopping the 6" Mumm-Ra would have wings but just back plugs? whats up with that!

and did we ever find out if mamutt was going to be in the new show???

wow really? i just paid $24.99 for 14" Lion-O and $17.99 for 6" Mumm-Ra i did not get Tygra but he was $19.99
    Last edited by Dark Sorceress; September 14, 2011 at 06:13pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I got my Grune in the mail today. My collection is complete!
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    Boy, the stores around me stink! I've seen some product at ToysRus but none of the Targets or Walmarts have any of them. They don't even have empty spaces for them.
    Sometimes I would rather have no space than empty space. But this might have to do with I am used to seeing empty space for up to 2-3 weeks.

Picked up Lion-o and Cheetara today. Picked what looked to be the best Lion-o out of the bunch most weren't bad but a spot here or there. Oddly no Panthros and two Cheetara's and one each of the Kittens.
    Last edited by wyldman11; September 17, 2011 at 02:47pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I can't find Cheetara or Wily Kit/Kat anywhere. There are hundreds of Lion-O, Mum-Ra and Tygra clogging the shelves, but have never seen Cheetara or the kittens at retail!

The local scalp-ors must be picking up these three. Very annoying.

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by sircory-1 View Post
    I can't find Cheetara or Wily Kit/Kat anywhere. There are hundreds of Lion-O, Mum-Ra and Tygra clogging the shelves, but have never seen Cheetara or the kittens at retail!

Hey now were getting the 2002 he-man syndrome.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

I managed to find them at a TRU in the mall called TRU Express. Unfortunately, they jacked up their prices so I had to pay $10 for those two as opposed to the already rip off price of $8.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar

I was selling them at cost in the merch fourm, you shoulda hit me up and saved gas bud!

I finally found a Lion-o classics with decent paint today. yippppie!!!
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

scored my classics today. slight wonky eye on tygra. but apart from that all good on both.

FINALLY found Grune!

This guy just became my favorite next to Tygra! Really cool figure and surprisingly articulated. You can even move his head with all that hair! I would have liked some swivel biceps for the ability to hold his mace two-handed and for the ability to make a better bow firing pose, but that doesn't bother me much. Also woulda been cool to have the inside of the mace (when it's opened, I mean) to be blue or something to display it's ability to shoot energy, but it's still pretty friggin' cool all around. And hey, if you have the original Grune's weapons, then they make some GREAT supplementary weapons!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.