Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2129

Thread: Official ThunderCats 2011 Toys Discussion Thread

If it were up to corporations nobody in other countries would know things exist from outside the area they are selling, Bandai is really nasty about it in the UK and get shopowners in trouble and ban them from getting product.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I don't think it's that. People across the world don't like the idea of their countries or continents becoming "mini" U.S's or outreaches of our country.

So you have a significant number of people in these countries that would never buy TC toys just because that's an american thing. They want to have their own cultures and I don't blame them.

And our culture isn't what it used to be; I have started listening to a lot of European music just because our music over here has turned to crap.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Well singapore is getting some exclusives...

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=291&itemid=19074

Sorry bandai, the internet strikes again!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I actually like that one, it's a shame they did not do that for SDCC originally as it was a cool nod to the tv show
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I actually like that one, it's a shame they did not do that for SDCC originally as it was a cool nod to the tv show
    how is it a nod to the show?
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    how is it a nod to the show?
    There was an episode where Mumm-Ra transformed into a carbon copy of Lion-O, and he had this red deco.

It is a neat repaint. Interesting to see an exclusive right now. But I certainly wouldn't get your hopes up that this means anything positive for the continuation of the line.

I wonder how hard it would be to get that figure in the US? I don't know if I really want it or not...it's a cool variant, but I don't know if I need another Lion-O from Bandai.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Ohh, I hope to get my hands on that exclusive. I remember that episode well! I know the line is pretty much dead, but I'll take what I can get. This is a much better exclusive than that metallic one that they released here. The only thing good from that exclusive was the solid (non-bendy), shiny sword.
    Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; August 27, 2012 at 12:53pm.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    There was an episode where Mumm-Ra transformed into a carbon copy of Lion-O, and he had this red deco.
    cool. Thanks for the info!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Ohh, I hope to get my hands on that exclusive. I remember that episode well! I know the line is pretty much dead, but I'll take what I can get. This is a much better exclusive than that metallic one that they released here. The only thing good from that exclusive was the solid (non-bendy), shiny sword.
    Yeah, this certainly would have been much better as the SDCC exclusive than Sharpie Lion-O.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

I am waiting for TRU to finally clearance out Sharpie-o. I'd buy one for $15, just to get the better sword.

I really like this exclusive. Maybe the line will continue in some form overseas, with new figures.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    I really like this exclusive. Maybe the line will continue in some form overseas, with new figures.
    I doubt it, the Asian market is not going to be big enough to keep the line going for a Western property. If it was the EU that was getting this exclusive then there would be a glimmer of hope.

Most likely what happened is they had an overabundance of 8" Lion-O's and decided they could offload them with a red paint job to this Convention. It would virtually cost them nothing to repaint them and put a sticker on them, especially if the Convention is pitching in to help offset the change cost.

It's been 3 weeks since I last found any TC toys at 4 different Ross stores. I guess it's over

I got that sweet lion-o from stgcc on his way to me.........I can't wait to have him.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    I got that sweet lion-o from stgcc on his way to me.........I can't wait to have him.
    You will have to take pics, the guys at Falcons Hangar are really nice btw

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    The local wal-mart got their new shipments of action figures lately. In an out of the way aisle, the remnants of Thundercats sit. Basic 4'' figures are now $5, 6 '' are now $11 and the Thundertank was $27 and is now $21 (not much of a price drop). So, it IS officially dead.

The figures that are replacing the Thundercats spot here are the new TMNT figures. DAMN, they are freaking ugly. THAT is what the new cartoon is going to look like?! *pukes*
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak Alpha View Post
    The figures that are replacing the Thundercats spot here are the new TMNT figures. DAMN, they are freaking ugly. THAT is what the new cartoon is going to look like?! *pukes*
    They are awesome, I love the toys except for Splinter and April. I think the cartoon is going to be pretty good, not as good as the previous incarnations but I will give it a shot.

And yes Thundercats is dead, one of our Walmarts is clearing out the Thundertank for $8 and it still won't move lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak Alpha View Post
    The local wal-mart got their new shipments of action figures lately. In an out of the way aisle, the remnants of Thundercats sit. Basic 4'' figures are now $5, 6 '' are now $11 and the Thundertank was $27 and is now $21 (not much of a price drop). So, it IS officially dead.

I think the four turtles look fantastic. best Turtle sculpts since the horsemen's NECA jaunt. the supporting characters though are awful, but the foot isn't bad.

Fear is faith in failure

They are awesome, I love the toys except for Splinter and April. I think the cartoon is going to be pretty good, not as good as the previous incarnations but I will give it a shot.

And yes Thundercats is dead, one of our Walmarts is clearing out the Thundertank for $8 and it still won't move lol

Ah, man! I'd buy a couple for that price. Low-risk investment.

Sad to say, but I would only pick up one Armor of Omens even at that price. Only because I don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Ah, man! I'd buy a couple for that price. Low-risk investment.

Sad to say, but I would only pick up one Armor of Omens even at that price. Only because I don't have one.
    I thought about it but then thought god I absolutely hate how the Thundertank falls apart. The sad thing is the stores still cannot move them at $8 so its like a part of me wants to see HOW low the price will go

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Meh, with the line canceled, I wouldn't even pay 50 cents for one of those figures.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I thought about it but then thought god I absolutely hate how the Thundertank falls apart. The sad thing is the stores still cannot move them at $8 so its like a part of me wants to see HOW low the price will go
    I considered asking you for one but with how flimsy I heard it was and me not being a big fan there isn't a point. lol.
    maybe if I go to buffalo and see one I may be inclined to buy it and give it to toys for tots, but that's kinda mean isnt it?

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I considered asking you for one but with how flimsy I heard it was and me not being a big fan there isn't a point. lol.
    maybe if I go to buffalo and see one I may be inclined to buy it and give it to toys for tots, but that's kinda mean isnt it?
    Yeah here is a free toy that constantly falls apart

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Meh, with the line canceled, I wouldn't even pay 50 cents for one of those figures.

You sound like the chairman of Thundercats Anonymous. But, like Sylvester when he joined bird-eaters anonymous, you will eventually crack

Yeah here is a free toy that constantly falls apart
    yeah that's some Dr. Evil style stuff. I can't do that to the kids!

Fear is faith in failure