Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2126

Thread: Official ThunderCats 2011 Toys Discussion Thread

Yeah, it's a tough situation. I don't really like having a hole in my collection, but I don't want to pay a lot and start finding slithes at five below. Plus, the figure doesn't really impress me all that much. He's ok, but there's nothing really special about him.

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    Still a few Thundercats items tucked away on the clearance rack at my local Wal-Mart, but have to look behind a few other clearance items. Pretty soon, I'll probably get that classics Mumm-Ra. Bought the last mini-Sword of Omens this week just because the price was good. I wouldn't at all be surprised to still see the fairly hefty collection of TCats on the clearance shelves there for months to come. Sadly.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Yeah, it's a tough situation. I don't really like having a hole in my collection, but I don't want to pay a lot and start finding slithes at five below. Plus, the figure doesn't really impress me all that much. He's ok, but there's nothing really special about him.
    Sadly, all of our collections will be incomplete. Without the rest of the mutants, Jaga, Pumyra, and the rest of the 80's gang classic style. This was the biggest toy/series let down ever in the history of reboots for me. It had such potential and the show was great... Damn you Cartoon Network and Bandai for butchering this license!!!!!!

Honestly, the classic stuff just does not sell well enough for a retail line.
    We saw it with all the figures, but especially Mumm-ra and Tygra and SDCC Lion-o.
    It makes sense considering that they are not airing the original cartoons.
    Why would someone buy figures from a 25 year old cartoon they have never seen before??

My Thundertank's right claw will no longer stay on properly. Not sure what happened to it

Honestly, the classic stuff just does not sell well enough for a retail line.
    We saw it with all the figures, but especially Mumm-ra and Tygra and SDCC Lion-o.
    It makes sense considering that they are not airing the original cartoons.
    Why would someone buy figures from a 25 year old cartoon they have never seen before??

My Thundertank's right claw will no longer stay on properly. Not sure what happened to it
    I think the problem with the classics was the limit to 2 figures per wave. If they had made it a 4-5 figure wave they would have done much better. Once the first cases sold no one else needed Lion-o or Tygra so they just sat there collecting dust.

Geesh, even at Ross for $12.99 the Tower of Omens doesn't seem to sell

I did find a Deluxe Grune for $3.99. I needed one to open

Shock and awe, piece of crap playset does not sell
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I find it funny that Toys R Us is still trying to sell the playset for $24.99.

Toysrus.com looks like they may have sold out of 8" Classic Lion-O.

They are having a sale on SDCC Lion-O - $24.99. Strange, but the sale looks like it ends at 6:00 pm.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    I know it's not toy related but I see Converse have bought out Thundercats themed Chuck Taylors. They look cool as should get my self a pair to add to my Chucks collection.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    The Thundercats figures are starting to show up now in second hand comic shop and hobby stores. I found the big Mumm-Ra from the last wave of the figures in a local thrift old comic shop just the other day for way less than what it would've been originally.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak Alpha View Post
    The Thundercats figures are starting to show up now in second hand comic shop and hobby stores. I found the big Mumm-Ra from the last wave of the figures in a local thrift old comic shop just the other day for way less than what it would've been originally.

yeah, they are turning up in some unexpected places. I saw a Storm charger for $15 at a mall toy store a few weeks ago.

And someone bought me the Eye of Thundera 4-pack for $3.99 at a Goodwill store. Hard to believe that was once an "exclusive" $20 item

Also lots of stuff is showing up at Tuesday Morning and Marshall's

And if anyone finds a cheap storm charger let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja man View Post
    Also lots of stuff is showing up at Tuesday Morning and Marshall's

And if anyone finds a cheap storm charger let me know.

I go to three different marshall's. I haven't found squat from Thundercats pretty much ever.

A little late on that Storm Charger, someone eventually bought it

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Ummm...it appears Bandai is now re-using the 8 inch or 6 inch Thundercats parts for Power Rangers.

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I've seen the GoseiRed and GoseiBlue in stores and they are too big to be from the 6inch bodies but too small to be from the 8 inch ones too.

However, why does every Power Ranger look like he is on steroids?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

for Canadians, if you want some thundertanks or the tower of omens Giant Tiger has em. $15 I think.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Just curious.... is that a new Power Rangers line that is shown in the above post? Specifically the white ranger and the red ranger. Have they come out with new figures??

-Johnny C

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    Just curious.... is that a new Power Rangers line that is shown in the above post? Specifically the white ranger and the red ranger. Have they come out with new figures??

-Johnny C
    This year is the 20th anniversary, so there are all kinds of new and old characters coming out with new toys.

I say if you are a MMPR fan, wait for these guys:

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    for Canadians, if you want some thundertanks or the tower of omens Giant Tiger has em. $15 I think.
    Winners has the Thundertank, Tower of Omens, Mumm-Ra's vehicle and figures! I got some. ONLY place I've ever seen them. I haven't been to Giant Tiger in years though. I should go.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I find it funny that Toys R Us is still trying to sell the playset for $24.99.

Got one better TRU is still selling the motuc vs dcu for full price after all this time.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    Got one better TRU is still selling the motuc vs dcu for full price after all this time.

I saw the writing on the wall for those pretty much as soon as I bought them. I sold off the zodac 2-pack to somebody here and returned three others back to the store for a refund. My TRU just got in some she-ra and zodac packs like two weeks ago. Someone at Mattel must not exactly be incredibly skilled at estimating demand.

Ross is still getting the Tower of Omens in. Someone on thundercats.ws reported finding storm chargers. I still want a slithe, not because he is a great figure (he isn't.) I just don't like having an incomplete collection.

I saw the writing on the wall for those pretty much as soon as I bought them. I sold off the zodac 2-pack to somebody here and returned three others back to the store for a refund. My TRU just got in some she-ra and zodac packs like two weeks ago. Someone at Mattel must not exactly be incredibly skilled at estimating demand.

Ross is still getting the Tower of Omens in. Someone on thundercats.ws reported finding storm chargers. I still want a slithe, not because he is a great figure (he isn't.) I just don't like having an incomplete collection.

Yea I need slithe as well if you spot 2 get me one please
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

The Reject store here in Australia has a tone of them (not trying to be funny, our discount dollar store is called "the reject store")

Figuring I'll never be able to sell him, I finally opened my extra Lion-O. This is a great figure. I can't understand why people complain about how big they are, yet those same people are probably out buying the Mezco's