Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2129

Thread: Official ThunderCats 2011 Toys Discussion Thread

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Well I found the 6inch Classics today at Target. I have to say that except Lion-O's mouth, the 6inch one is far superior to the 8inch one. The smaller size is great and it goes far better with the new TCs than the 8inch ones. Mumm-Ra is awesome too, but how do you even put the bandages on him? The instructions in the box are completely different from how they look on the box, nor do they bend how they are shown on the pictures.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

My Walmart has so many of the 8" Classic figures left over from Christmas that they had them on clearance for less than $6. They were listed as full price in the toy isle but had the clearance price in the holiday section. I think Bandai really hurt their holiday sales by announcing the new 6" line before the season.

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    The 4 inch figures and their vehicles are still the only Thundercats up my way at Wal-Mart along with a wall of Sword of Omens still in over abundance. I won't expect new Thundercats until spring. K-mart and Target my way have squat when it comes to Thundercats, which comes as no surprise.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I have the Classics 8" Lion-O and Tygra. I think they are pretty cool figures but not a patch on MOTUC, the scale and missing paint annoy me a little bit.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    I finally picked up Mumm-Ra and Lion-O 6 inch classics. Target stocked 1 set (seriously.....) and I nabbed it. Mumm-Ra is one of the best figures I own. I made a cape for him and hes pretty flawless. The lion-o's paint is all over the place, so I didnt open him yet, hope I can find a replacement soon! When I see the armor of omens, im gunna loose my mind!
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

This may have been answered previously, but I couldn't find the answer in the last couple of pages of this thread.

Is the 8" classics done? Are they moving on to the 6" classics? I saw the new Mumm-Ra, but I don't want to invest here if they are going to continue with the 8". Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    This may have been answered previously, but I couldn't find the answer in the last couple of pages of this thread.

Is the 8" classics done? Are they moving on to the 6" classics? I saw the new Mumm-Ra, but I don't want to invest here if they are going to continue with the 8". Thanks!
    Most of their focus is going to be on the 6" classics, but 8" isn't done. My guess is the 8" will have a yearly release or SDCC exclusive or some thing.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Which makes no sense because everyone will have moved on. It would be a waste of money to even bother doing another 8inch.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

That's the only way (specifically SDCC) I could imagine their statement on the 8 inch line working at all. Based on the way I read the statements, classics is pretty much a 6 inch line.

Oh and Dr. Kain, I would say on your signature that's pretty much most of the internet now, but will leave it at that. (I do get irritated with IMDB boards when trying to find out opinions or information on films and TV shows because of that stuff).

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I am hoping sometime in 2012 we will perhaps get Thundercats Classics of Panthro, Cheetara, Slithe, Monkian, Jackalman & Vultureman.

A few others I think would be popular in Classics form include Rataro, Capt Shiner, Driller & Lynx O

Anyones else like to share what classics they want next?

I prefer the 8 inch line over the 6 inch line but again happy to see some of the mentioned get released.

I still haven't seen any of the new wave in stores.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

January, when 1/3 of the employees take inventory, get returns back on the shelves, and do a post Christmas mod reset while the other 2/3 do something else.

Well I have everything out that I want. I won't be going for the Thundertank or the Mumm-ramobile, since it looks like the 6 inch line will have all the characters. I prefer 6", and I have Lion-o, Panthro, and Cheetara. Now I just wait for characters like Pumyra and Bengali. So far I haven't been impressed with the villain figures. And for Classics, I have the 8" and 6" Lion-o now to wait for Cheetara, Panthro, Pumyra, and Bengali. I might pick up classic Mumm-ra, or one of the other villains.

If they made 6" vehicles I might look at getting them, but I recall they said they weren't.
    Last edited by wyldman11; January 16, 2012 at 02:10pm.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I still haven't seen any of the new wave in stores.
    I have and I'm in Jersey. I saw them on Saturday and today at 3 different WAL-MART stores, so you might want to start checking there. This morning I've seen the Armor of Omens and 6" Cheetara. The sight of her almost made me tempted to start collecting the 6" Modern ThunderCats. On Saturday, I saw all the Storm Charger at one Wal-Mart and at another I saw the new 4" figures except for Claudus. Someone beat me to him. The only new things that I haven't seen are the Tiger Flyer and the new deluxe figures.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Well I have everything out that I want. I won't be going for the Thundertank or the Mumm-ramobile, since it looks like the 6 inch line will have all the characters. I prefer 6", and I have Lion-o, Panthro, and Cheetara. Now I just wait for characters like Pumyra and Bengali. So far I haven't been impressed with the villain figures. And for Classics, I have the 8" and 6" Lion-o now to wait for Cheetara, Panthro, Pumyra, and Bengali. I might pick up classic Mumm-ra, or one of the other villains.

If they made 6" vehicles I might look at getting them, but I recall they said they weren't.
    I only brought the 6" Mumm-Ra because the scale works for 4". I am getting tempted by the 6" figures though. However, the 4" figures have nailed damn near everyone and the ThunderTank back in July with Wave 1.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; January 16, 2012 at 03:55pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I only brought the 6" Mumm-Ra because the scale works for 4". I am getting tempted by the 6" figures though. However, the 4" figures have nailed damn near everyone and the ThunderTank back in July with Wave 1.
    That issue is why I didn't start with the 6". Back with Teen Titans I got Robin and Cyborg, and skipped Beast Boy cause of his action feature, but they never made Starfire or Raven which was kind of annoying. Because of that I was holding out till I knew for sure what was coming out. When I saw Cheetara two weeks ago I started. Got the other two last and this week.

I like the general look of Mumm-ra, (which is why I will probably get the Classics) but I don't like the proportions they put on him.

Yay, I found new stuff! Only bought Claudus and Cheetara, though. I saw the new Lion-O and Jax Panthro along with Tygrus and his little vehicle as well...no 6 inch Tygra though.

Claudus is surprisingly cool! I thought he would end up being a statue, but his shoulder pads and belt are VERY flexable, letting him be posed and all that. The face could use a little work, but otherwise he's pretty cool!

Cheetara is both cool and minorly annoying. On one hand, she has WAY more articulation than her smaller figure. On the other hand, they STILL took out articulation when compared to her other 6 inch brothers! She has no bicep swivel!! Why? It doesn't get in the way that much, but I noticed when I tried to put her hand on her hip. Otherwise, she ain't bad; you can even turn her hear with all that hair. Only thing problem is the chest joint - it's not a rocker joint. It's just a twist. NO idea why. They so should have made that a rocker joint...oh well. Overall there's no bad enough reasons to skip her.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Lion Kings

Axis of Evil

Lion-O lands in Eternia

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Sucks about the screws.

FANTASTIC pictures of the new 6 inch figures (and size comparisons between different figures) here:

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2012...-o-and-mumm-ra

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I finally found some new stuff last night. At Walmart, they had the 6" classics and the 6" Cheetara.

At Target, they had the 6" Classics as well as this, which I never knew existed. I didn't buy it because I have all the figures, but for anyone who wants Snarf without wanting the Thundertank, here's your opportunity. Has anyone seen this before?

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

I didn't buy it because I have all the figures, but for anyone who wants Snarf without wanting the Thundertank, here's your opportunity. Has anyone seen this before?

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...90500998_n.jpg
    Yes. Besides Snarf, it has Tygra 2.0 in it as well(face paint is improved & whip is longer).
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Neat. I didn't notice a difference in Tygra. I see the whip now that you mention it.

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    I finally found some new stuff last night. At Walmart, they had the 6" classics and the 6" Cheetara.

At Target, they had the 6" Classics as well as this, which I never knew existed. I didn't buy it because I have all the figures, but for anyone who wants Snarf without wanting the Thundertank, here's your opportunity. Has anyone seen this before?

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...90500998_n.jpg
    HOW MUCH IS THAT?! I'd be willing to buy a few extras of Lion-O, Mumm-Ra and Tygra if Snarf is included! It'd be better than shelling out $30 PLUS bucks for a Thunder Tank I really don't want just to get Snarf. This was at Target?!
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak Alpha View Post
    HOW MUCH IS THAT?! I'd be willing to buy a few extras of Lion-O, Mumm-Ra and Tygra if Snarf is included! It'd be better than shelling out $30 PLUS bucks for a Thunder Tank I really don't want just to get Snarf. This was at Target?!
    Yup. Target is the only place I saw this. It was $28.99, so not much cheaper than the Thundertank.

Yup. Target is the only place I saw this. It was $28.99, so not much cheaper than the Thundertank.
    I believe it's a Target exclusive. At least that's what I read on one of the Thundercats sites.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

*sigh*
    I wish we had these in SA. This country sucks for action figures. Can't even find the Marvel U figs here anymore.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Do you think if Slithe gets approved for Thundercats Classics his crown will be added on?

I would imagine they could do an excellent new sculpt but I would like to know what folk think?

Slithe was always my fav toy back in the 80's but missed not having his crown. Crown did appear on his minature figure though.

Something like this would be fine?

S2010023-6.jpg