Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2129

Thread: Official ThunderCats 2011 Toys Discussion Thread

Went to target last nite and nuthing...i was able to get my son the new joker tank imaginext. Ill search over the weekend in different places.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Movie mayhem!
    Was at a store the other day that had the 6" new figures and the 6" retro figures. Was pretty disappointed that they aren't really in the same scale. The new ones are more like 5"?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    Went to target last nite and nuthing...i was able to get my son the new joker tank imaginext. Ill search over the weekend in different places.
    Target is always a gamble. More often than not you walk away wondering why you went there in the first place. But, every now and then they come thru. It's not often but it happens.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    I don't expect you will find much there, Target was the last retailer to place and order with Bandai and so they will have probably the crappiest selection.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Found the Thundercats Classics Mumm-Ra and Lion-O at my Supercenter Wal-Mart so I'm happy.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    Was at a store the other day that had the 6" new figures and the 6" retro figures. Was pretty disappointed that they aren't really in the same scale. The new ones are more like 5"?
    Where was the store?
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    I just found all modern 6 inch figures and 6 inch classics on clearance at walmart.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anubis View Post
    I just found all modern 6 inch figures and 6 inch classics on clearance at walmart.
    Well at least you finally found them
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Found the Thundercats Classics Mumm-Ra and Lion-O at my Supercenter Wal-Mart so I'm happy.

There were like only a couple of those figures left when I went there a couple weeks ago(snagging my classic Lion-O) and now, all of a sudden, my Wal-Mart has a few racks FULL of them as well as the modern day 6 inch figures. The STRANGE part is all of a sudden ALL of the 6 inch figures are down on clearance price to $11.00!!!! I don't know if that is a good or bad sign. I certainly hope not.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Well at least you finally found them
    Truth! Shame I went to amazon and had to pay shipping fee's first. Patience is not a virtue for me
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Well nutting new around here...but they did both target and tru had a lot of the classics liono and mumra

Last week my Walmart had the 4" figures on clearance...this week they restocked with wave 2 figures. They had everyone except Claudis.

They also had Tygrus. I was tempted to pick him up but I've already decided to drop the 4" line so I passed on him. I will admit he and the flyer both looked really cool.

Snappy Threader
    I just picked up a Classics Mumm Ra two nights ago at Target. All TRU has is the 8" Tygra...all Target has is 6" Mumm Ra.

He-Man's PR: No Comment hemanrep's Avatar
    Visited TRU for the first time in a couple months and saw the Armor of Omens. None of my Wal-Marts have it, so I was surprised to see TRU carry this. In addition, the shelves were pretty bare...the 4" figs were all gone. Only thing clogging the shelves were the Tower of Omens -- and I understand why no one wants that...

Just saw that they are doing some promo work at Wondercon and are advertising a motion comic. So maybe it's a sign the line still has some life in it?
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Just saw that they are doing some promo work at Wondercon and are advertising a motion comic. So maybe it's a sign the line still has some life in it?
    I still think they were waiting for the relaunch of the show on Saturday morning.

I just download the preview of that digital comic thats on Bandai's Thundercats page. I wonder if the Thundercats comic book thats starts in the UK next week is just going to be this digital comic printed?
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Does anyone have a checklist for the 2011 figures? Which includes the 4", 6" and Classic 8" and the new Classic 6" please?

Thankyou
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Snappy Threader
    Just opened up Classics Mumm-Ra and I can not for the life of me figure out the bandages!!!!

It concerns me that when I went into Toys R Us today, damn near every single Thundercats figure and playset were on clearance.

I'm still missing wave 2 of the 4". It looks like I may never find them.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    It concerns me that when I went into Toys R Us today, damn near every single Thundercats figure and playset were on clearance.

I'm still missing wave 2 of the 4". It looks like I may never find them.
    I have only ever found Wave 2 at Walmart, TRU always has the original Wave 1 assortment so I am not surprised its on clearance.

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Just opened up Classics Mumm-Ra and I can not for the life of me figure out the bandages!!!!
    I spent 6 hours trying to figure it out after I bought mine (even after looking at tons of pictures online) and I came to the conclusion that mine was an error.
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

I'm still not sure if I'm even going to buy Wave 2 of the 4" since it looks like this line is dead, but how many of the Wave 1 characters received upgrades in Wave 2? Even though they are still only labeled as Lion-O & Panthro, I know they are officially new toys. I also know Tygra is the same but his face is improved for Wave 2. Are the 2 Thunderkittens, Cheetara, or Mummy Mumm-Ra different at all?
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    I'm still not sure if I'm even going to buy Wave 2 of the 4" since it looks like this line is dead, but how many of the Wave 1 characters received upgrades in Wave 2? Even though they are still only labeled as Lion-O & Panthro, I know they are officially new toys. I also know Tygra is the same but his face is improved for Wave 2. Are the 2 Thunderkittens, Cheetara, or Mummy Mumm-Ra different at all?
    Mumm-Ra (wings), Panthro (arms) and Lion-O (armor) were the only ones that received upgrades. Claudus was a new figure and the rest are just repacks

I have noticed that the face paint on Tygra and Cheetara in the new assortment are different than the first release.