Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 2,126 to 2,129 of 2129

Thread: Official ThunderCats 2011 Toys Discussion Thread

I hope everyone has been buying their Thundercats Pop Vinyls (go great with the MOTU and TMNT ones!) and their Thundercats mini mates! Minimates did a super job of giving us the whole main cast. I'm hoping to see some more Pop Vinyls so we at least get Tygra. Also, anyone in the know about Mezco's Thundercats plans? I know they just had a Toy Fair sneak peak, and there was nothing shown. The Mezco Thundercats were so beautifully done. I am REALLY hoping we at least see Tygra before these stop...I'm so spoiled with MOTUC because we get EVERYONE. Not so with most of the Thundercats lines lately.
    Wes

I think it's time for me to finally open my Tower of Omens. Waste of space up in the attic, lol.

Maybe I can do something with it, paint it or something. Well, probably just donate the tower and keep the box, gate, and the all the little extras.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it isn't working any miracles but painting the vines does make it look better.

Snappy Threader
    Indeed. The vines make it pop. I have seen some customizers do some things with it. Mainly for G.I. Joe, Star Wars and MU. I never picked one up, but I did get Lion-O, Tygra, Snarf, Mummy Mumm-Ra, Slithe, the Thundertank, two ThunderRacers and the Lizard Cannon for about 40 bucks total.

Doing the vines on the tower isn't particularly beneficial.