Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could we see the preternia dinosaurs in December 2015?

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar

Could we see the preternia dinosaurs in December 2015?

Other threads have started popping up about what the 2015 holiday item is. Many say Battleram, I've even see Mosquitor with Hordak. As I read the reasons some think this and that, I came to the realization that it might finally be one of the dinos. What got me to this conclusion? This will be one of the last two items ever to appear under the "Classics" label. The original dinos were some of the last items to ever be released in the vintage line. (the others were the Europe exclusive Megator and Tytus, and the I just recently discovered existed Laser figures) So who thinks I may be right on this and we will see the dinos soon?. If not, its a theory that makes sense like the Battle ram one (finishing the original wave makes sense to)

Also come on Matty give us the meteorbs even if they are "accessories!"
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Really feeling that Stridor, sand or rock golem, Mantasuar, Spydor, Sagitar or other top fan demanded beast should come first.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Same here. There are a bunch of beasts that are so much more important and demanded and thus should be released waaaaaaay before the Dinosaurs. Just releasing the Dinos at the end of Classics because they were released at the end of the original line would be a bad reason and a bad decision as far as I'm concerned. But who knows how Mattel is thinking, so I guess everything is possible.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah I would still say the battle ram has a better chance, that or Stridor.

Preternia dinosaurs by the end of 2015? I think that won't happen. There are many more Vintage figures awaiting to be released for the MOTUC toyline.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    Preternia dinosaurs by the end of 2015? I think that won't happen. There are many more Vintage figures awaiting to be released for the MOTUC toyline.
    Yeah...That's precisely why the "All Star Years" period running these days.
    And by december 2015, there won't be any more vintage figures to sale, theorically.
    Unless that by vintage figures you meant...vintage items !
    Which leads your logic to vehicles, playsets (how likely is that?)
    Okay, no more kidding, Mantisaur? Stridor/Nightstalker?Very possible candidates, yes.
    But the mantis could only pretend at this price tag if, of course, The ultimate Hordak variante comes with her.
    Last edited by OnlyOneSkeletor; July 7, 2014 at 07:58am.

As things stand today the odds are probably against any of the POG dinosaurs appearing in Classics ... however, if one of them was to be a chance, I'd say it would be Bionatops. After all, he is the main character's ride in the Preternia era when Battle Cat is left back in the modern time. Bionatops featured in the recent mini-comics, adding to the possibility.

There is also the great link of the techno-virus linking the early MOTUC bios with the dramatic conclusion to the Classics POG storyline where Skeletor acquires the technovirus from Bionotops.

It certainly would be awesome to see this creature added to the Classics line up.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Just go into Wal-Mart and buy a big dinosaur and call it good haha.

Widget
    Not sure it will happen, but I'd be happy as hell to see Bionatops in the line.

Yeah, it's highly doubtful we'll see them, but I would love to see Bionatops make it to figure form in MOTUC.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I would love for it to be a Dino! At this point the only beasts I'm interested in getting are any if the dinosaurs, Mantisaur, or Stridor (if you can call him a beast).

I personally don't have the desire for more horses or Clawdeen, and I don't have any a need for the back half of the Battle Ram...so a Dino would be my preference.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cayman shen View Post
    Just go into Wal-Mart and buy a big dinosaur and call it good haha.
    You could say that, but I've been actively looking for one that fits the size properly and haven't been particularly successful.

I'd LOVE a Bionatops.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Sadly no these won't happen in 2015. they would be 100% fully new tooled beasts and to do that Takes away from Characters getting any new or 100% tooling. Like others have said there are characters & other beasts that take priority over the Preternia Dionosaurs.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    I would love a Tyrantisaur for King Hsss and a Bionatops for PDHe-man though I want Mantisaur more.

I'd be very surprised if we did

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    You could say that, but I've been actively looking for one that fits the size properly and haven't been particularly successful.

I'd LOVE a Bionatops.
    yep!! I've been looking too! a good dinosaur is hard to find! lol
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    Unfortunately, it's very unlikely. However, I would love to get Bionatops and Tyrantasaurus....not so interested in Turbodactyl and personally would prefer at least six other beasts over these two.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and and original here

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    Other threads have started popping up about what the 2015 holiday item is. Many say Battleram, I've even see Mosquitor with Hordak. As I read the reasons some think this and that, I came to the realization that it might finally be one of the dinos. What got me to this conclusion? This will be one of the last two items ever to appear under the "Classics" label. The original dinos were some of the last items to ever be released in the vintage line. (the others were the Europe exclusive Megator and Tytus, and the I just recently discovered existed Laser figures) So who thinks I may be right on this and we will see the dinos soon?. If not, its a theory that makes sense like the Battle ram one (finishing the original wave makes sense to)

Also come on Matty give us the meteorbs even if they are "accessories!"
    I honestly didn't know these existed until just now. When I saw the comment in the earlier thread I wondered if it was in regards to the Meteorbs or something. From a story-telling perspective, I like them. I like the idea of He-Man and Skeletor doing combat on the backs of dinosaurs. I do not believe there's much chance of MOTUC doing them in 2015. A shame they're all so expensive on Ebay!
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

could we? Sure, why not? Is it likely? I absolutely doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by True Form View Post
    Unfortunately, it's very unlikely. However, I would love to get Bionatops and Tyrantasaurus....not so interested in Turbodactyl and personally would prefer at least six other beasts over these two.
    Mantisaur and Monstroid. those are the only beasts I want more than the dinos.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Really feeling that Stridor, sand or rock golem, Mantasuar, Spydor, Sagitar or other top fan demanded beast should come first.
    At the very least Stridor. But based on Scott's recent hand-wringing responses regarding even that beast... I'm not sure we'll even get him.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post

I'd LOVE a Bionatops.
    Try museum shops, Discovery store, etc. Educational toy stores. They'll have huge dinos.

I wish! I'd love to get all the Vintage Dinosaurs. Bionatops and Tyrantisaurus, especially. I think it will be the back end of the Battle Ram, which is neat-o too, but I'd prefer a Dinosaur.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

The dinosaurs are too odd, with the line ending if anything 'beast' like gets in it will be Stridor...but I somehow don't see TG letting the line end without putting out the back half of the battle ram. I am sure when they put out the front half last year, he figured near then end of the line he would find a place...somewhere...I think they did.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

It's unfortunate that there is not more parts-sharing amongst departments at Mattel.

They could coordinate a dinosaur or two and cross sell. The tolling costs could be shared.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.