View Poll Results: How do you like Preternia Disguise He-Man after seeing Pixel Dan's review?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked it before, and still like it now I've seen the review

59 56.19%
  • I liked it before, but aren't keen now

0 0%
  • I didn't like it before, and still don't like it now I've seen the review

30 28.57%
  • I didn't like it before, but have been won over

6 5.71%
  • other (please state in thread)

10 9.52%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now you've seen Pixel Dan's review of Preternia Disguise He-Man, what do you think

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    I like that it comes with a Cosmic Key, but if they were going to do a hooded human figure I would much rather have had Eldor or a random villager.
    I'm thinking maybe this is a view of things to come?

Agreed. That plus Eldor would have gotten me to buy the Sub, but that almost seems like extortion.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I was apathetic before and am still apathetic towards it...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

If he had the new improved Vikor boots I might have tried to pick him up if I could find him for a good price. But since he has the standard craptastic floppy ankle boots I think I won't bother.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Im not really down with all this time travel malarky. I prefer characters stay in their seperate time zones. I don't even consider Primus or Denebria to be in the future, just in a different galaxy to Eternia.

I went with other, I don't have a subscription. so while I like the idea of the figures and think he'll make a good subscription exclusive. I am in no way interested in acquiring the figure in my collection. Pixel Dan's reviews are always appreciated because it it gives me an in depth look at figures I would otherwise not get to closely see.
    I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I love my disguise He-Man. He stands in the back of my Preternia team.
    Great variant in my opinion. Very happy.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    the many protectors of the sword of he have been based on archetypes we've got beserker he-man in grayskull, viking he-man in vikor, gladiator he-man in vykron, and buck rogers he-man in wun-dar so im using him as a robin hood he-man

tra-ker he-man of the forest
    tray was an palace guard banished from eternos due to his disagreement with the current rulers he bcame an outlaw who stole from those who passed through the evergreen forest but that all changed when he was chosen to protect the sword of he by the goddess.
    in order so he was not recognised as the bandit tray-ker disguised himself with a mask now known as the he-man of the forest he protects the secrets of grayskull while atoning for his past thievery

this also ties into my idea that the he-men were not altogether on the side of eternos
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!