Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best & Worst 200x figures released..

Best & Worst 200x figures released..

for me.. the worst was Moss Man & Snake Crush Skeletor.. I'm tired of Moss Man being a re-paint/flocked version of Beast Man.. I can't wait to get my hands on the MOTUC Moss Man.. he'll be displayed with the modern head.. cuz I see MM as a kind being.. i may even sell the classic head.. as for Snake Crush Skeletor....? Wow, if you don't know why that's the worst one of the variants then idk what to tell ya

the best would have to be Snake Armor He-Man, Faker & Roboto.... SA He-Man is just extremely badace looking and his elbows are 'ticulated.. Faker is probably THE BEST version I've ever seen of him... and Roboto is just solid and effin' awesome looking.. the 200x version even beats out the MOTUC Roboto

Heroic Warrior kinggreyskull2011's Avatar
    Soooo many figs to like!

Talking "best of" well, I love the first releases of He-Man and Skeletor on the red chase card...

...And I REALLY like what they did with Beast Man! Ice armor He-Man's cool as! Faker - WOW! King Hsss - best version ever produced of this character, period! The repaint version of Sy-Klone is supercool! Then there's Whiplash, Roboto and Battle-cat...All sooo freak'n cool

Talking "worst of"...not a fan of Jungle Attack He-Man, Man-E-Faces, Snake-Hunter He-man (sculpt is all wrong - his neck sucks, his general proportions suck and his head sculpt is really stupid looking....), Orko (he's too tall and lanky, extra clunky and awkward looking...not cool!) and all the Samurai figs (why?)!

I don't mind the Snake Crush Skeletor actually...he's displayed moc on my shelf and he looks pretty neat!

Yea, I really like Ice Armor He-Man, too!! I think Whiplash's MOTUC modern head doesn't fit the body very well.. the modern head looks the best on the 200x figure. I really thought I was gonna hate Battle Cat, but yea, he looks good! As for Sssqueeze Skeletor.. maybe he'd look better MOC Orko doesn't have knees!! That's all I didn't like about him!! lol and KELDOR! I really really really wish they would have put boots on him instead of just having a new head =\

Jungle Attack and Snake Hunter were both horrible!! the necks were definitely too long.. and i'll agree with the Samurai figs.. i thought they were pointless! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Obbie View Post
    Yea, I really like Ice Armor He-Man, too!! I think Whiplash's MOTUC modern head doesn't fit the body very well.. the modern head looks the best on the 200x figure. I really thought I was gonna hate Battle Cat, but yea, he looks good! As for Sssqueeze Skeletor.. maybe he'd look better MOC Orko doesn't have knees!! That's all I didn't like about him!! lol and KELDOR! I really really really wish they would have put boots on him instead of just having a new head =\

Jungle Attack and Snake Hunter were both horrible!! the necks were definitely too long.. and i'll agree with the Samurai figs.. i thought they were pointless! haha
    YES! Boots on Keldor! WHY?! didn't this happen lol! Still wouldn't mind getting hold of one moc in the future though!

I've got the Mecha-bite Battle Cat boxed and I'm sooo happy with him! His head sculpt is awesome

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Best - Orko,Whiplash,Adam,Two Bad and Rattlor

Worst - King Hiss
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I completely forgot about Adam.. I'm so glad they made it right and wasn't like the "Clark Kent/Superman" figure and filmation He-Man.. You'd have to be a complete moron to NOT know Adam was He-Man

My King Hiss doesn't flip at all and I actually wish they would have made Whiplash a staction.. not saying that I didn't like his action figure.. it's just that he could have looked more badace!

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Best - Orko,Whiplash,Adam,Two Bad and Rattlor

Worst - King Hiss

Best-So many....Trap Jaw,Teela, Sy Klone-I really enjoy his repaint. Evil Lyn was great. Buzz Off & Zodak on red card.

But, the absolute best by far is Keldor. Surprised not on the top of peoples list.

Worst- Wolf Armor He-Man was atrocious along w/ Snake Armor Skelly. Martial Arts He-Man was bad.

But, I do believe there were more great figures than bad. Better updates w/ most figures and the details are amazing on most of them. Just a more realistic approach to MOTU in an action figure form.

Heroic Warrior
    Keldor is still the only one I have on display, Trap-Jaw was cool but I always liked him regardless. Two-Bad was very impressive as well, very well defined in his seperate halves unlike the vintage figure. General Rattlor and Zodak were excellent (apart from the latters pointless gun) and Khan was pretty good as a figure, though his oversized weapon and lack of a spring-open hood were a disappointment.

Not many poor figures actually, paint apps were always good, certainly more than MOTUC's QC department's constant epic fails.

I am going to count the Stactions as figures for this one.

The best thing to come out of the 200x line would be Tung Lashor imo. That one is my favorite.. I also love the classic colours He-Man Staction.

The worst figure is King Hiss imo. It's not that the sculpt is bad, it's the action feature that makes him less then he could be.. Kahn is also disapointing if you compare him to his Staction counterpart.

Also I really dislike all the useless repaints and I feel Keldor should have had more unique parts. And I really don't concider the Mossman we got as a official one. I really don't know what they were thinking on that one.

Other then those I absolutely love every figure.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

If we're talking Stactions, which I just recently started purchasing (FINALLY), then yea Tung Lashor is AMAZINGLY bad a$$!!! Definitely agree with u on that one!

Special mention for Clawful, King Randor (coolest version EVER), Classic Colours He-Man, Leech, Mantenna and Sssqueeze too!

The Moss Man is just what Matty has always done with MM.. repainted/flocked Beast Man :\

my King Hiss doesn't flip up.. I'm excited about his MOTUC release.. finally an articulated Hiss!!

Staction wise.... I think they're all friggin' fantastic! I just got BA He-Man from a trade in the mail today.. it's killer looking! Tung Lashor is a beast!! Rio Blast was a great update! I'm really glad they didn't make a Sorceress regular fig.. the stactions of her are perfect imo.. the exclusive Randor is my favorite of the two.. Leech just looks insanely menacing.. i really really really wish they'd release the Faker and Kobra Khan =\

i really really really wish they'd release the Faker and Kobra Khan =\
    Yeah me too.. Unfortunatly that won't ever happen.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

I wish the stactions would've kept going alongside the MOTUC! Agh! Such a shame!

Well, I do consider the 4H's Stactions an ongoing line from the original 200X. They are statues & technically not action figures. But, these figures were & are IMO the best we've seen to date. I truly wish there was a complete set of these. My favs from the stactions are in no particular order: Leech, Snout Spout, & Snake Face. Heck it's hard to choose b/c they are all so amazing. I recommend picking them all up if you don't have any. Some are going to be a little pricey.

Favorites: Trap Jaw, Tri-Klops repaint, Roboto, Ice Armor He-Man, Faker.

Least favorite: Orko

Heroic Warrior sportsandstuff777's Avatar
    Fave Ice Armor He-Man

Worst Orko and Whiplash
    Check out my auctions for Thundercats, MOTU,Transformers, Gi-Joe and WWE!♫

http://tinyurl.com/7cadj6b

Visit my Blog at http://2coolghouls.blogspot.com/

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Of the stactions -Which I personally do think of as very separate from the 200X toys, because they were totally 4H without mattels interference- My faves are

Webstor,Rio Blast,Mantenna, Snake face...well all of em EXCEPT Mosquitor who I hated so much I sold it off! just didnt fit IMO!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    As far as sculpting, pretty much everything that the 4H solely worked on was outstanding, and it's really hard to pick a favorite.

As far as Mattel's execution of the final figure, that's another story entirely, and why most people prefer the Stactions which had no Mattel involvement.

For worst figure, take your pick of just about any Mattel in-house concocted variant, vehicle, beast, etc.

Favourites, Keldor, repaint Sy-Klone, Fire and Ice Skeletor, Ice Armour He-Man, Snake Armour He-Man, Evil-Lyn, Green Trap-Jaw, many many more!

Worst, Samarai's, Snake Crush Skeletor (why's he got Squeeezes arms? I like my variants to make sense)
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

The best figures are Trap Jaw, Two-Bad, and Beastman

My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

I felt like this entire line was full of win. I didn't care for any of the He-Man/Skeletor variants (except Ice Armor and Snake Armor He-Man), and I felt Faker and especially Moss Man were lacking, but I cut them some slack because they were repaints made on the cheap.

Of the stactions, I thought Hordak, Snakeface, and Clawful were the best. But really the whole staction line was incredible. The only ones I was kinda "meh" about were Mosquitor and Clamp Champ.

Of the figures, I loved Trap-Jaw, original Skeletor, and Whiplash. The worst? None of them were horrible, but there were definitely issues with the original Stratos (arm articulation), Orko (permanently looking down, out of scale), and King Hiss (arm articulation).

I loved Keldor, King Hiss, Trap Jaw and Beast Man.

I thought Orko was average.

I liked Keldor at first.. but I just can't get past the Skeletor feet! What was the big deal of putting boots on it? Especially for an exclusive! lol

I liked Keldor at first.. but I just can't get past the Skeletor feet! What was the big deal of putting boots on it? Especially for an exclusive! lol
    Possibly a whole new sculpt for Skelly. Or since he has the transforming heads in which he eventually turns into Skelly, the feet look better. I don't know. I collect MOC so his feet don't really pop out for me. He's one I could never take out. He looks amazing MOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Possibly a whole new sculpt for Skelly. Or since he has the transforming heads in which he eventually turns into Skelly, the feet look better. I don't know. I collect MOC so his feet don't really pop out for me. He's one I could never take out. He looks amazing MOC.
    Hmm.. Maybe if I bought him MOC I'd like it a lot better