Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best & Worst 200x figures released..

200x figures

Best worst
    -Two bad - He-man
    -skeletor - roboto ( feet too big )
    -evil lynn - Orko ( dont like the design)
    -whiplash - mossman
    -buzz off - syklone

Stactions

Best Worst
    Webstor - sorceress ( dont like the design)
    jitsu - Tung lashor ( dont like the desing vintage Rulez)
    He-man - Rio Blast ( weapons dont move one arm is a gun?)
    leech - clamp champ ( is not a bad figure but i dunno )
    calwful - mosquitor( need blood!!!!! his ches is soo dry!!!)
    etc etc etc
    Last edited by dark knight; February 4, 2011 at 02:32pm.
    motucustoms4sale@hotmail.com
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    BEST:

WORST:

Ok, so here's an update of my Best & Worst..

Best:
    Roboto, Faker, Snake Armor He-Man, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeletor and Keldor w/ Skeletor's head.. to me, the ultimate Keldor is the MOTUC version.. mainly because he has boots!!

Worst:
    He-Man, Moss Man and most of the Skeletor and He-Man variants..

Stactions:
    I really can't complain about any of them.. they're all pretty amazing!

Best:

Roboto
    Whiplash
    Faker

Worst:

Prince Adam
    Moss Man
    all of the stupid he man/skele varients (mecha, wolf, fire, smash) not needed.

Best:
    Two-Bad. Just compare the old ugly mutant with little shield with this dangerous and movable bad-ass! Tuvar and Bhaddra are looking so fearsome, his weapons are brilliant and toy is functional and balanced.

(Honorable mentions: Teela, Trap-Jaw, Stacticon: Clawful, Snake Face, Randor)

Worst: Spin&Smash blade variants. They were most numerous figures here and basically just Skelly and the hero with odd weapons.
    Will do commissions for loose 200X Evillyn or Roboto. Guarantee: if not happy with pic, no need to send fig!

Heroic Warrior kinggreyskull2011's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monikasvo View Post
    Best:
    Two-Bad. Just compare the old ugly mutant with little shield with this dangerous and movable bad-ass! Tuvar and Bhaddra are looking so fearsome, his weapons are brilliant and toy is functional and balanced.

(Honorable mentions: Teela, Trap-Jaw, Stacticon: Clawful, Snake Face, Randor)

Worst: Spin&Smash blade variants. They were most numerous figures here and basically just Skelly and the hero with odd weapons.
    I want to track down a loose 200x Two-Bad one of these days (along with some of the other figures in the range I don't have MOC)...

Randor is an awesome staction, for sure! I just got my comic-con variant - VERY happy with him

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    yeah decided not to even bother with moss man. most of the variants were silly & over done.
    king hsss was a disappointment from all the other figures. not very accurate to the myp & very little articulation.
    i gave him a nice re paint. much better improvement the same with khan. with cobra khans hood painted & shoulders he now fits in great.

best would be trap jaw, man-e-faces, syklone, buzz-off, mantenna, jitsu, rio blast, ect

Easily Roboto, though i really like most of the entire line including the stactions. It's a different take on the line that originally i wasn't impressed with though over time i really started to dig. Other examples: Keldor, Faker, Mekaneck, Sy-Klone.

The thing i didn't really and still don't really care about are the re-paints and variants. For me, these slots should have been filled by those that became stactions instead. Slightly off topic but more articulation would have made these figures much better, probably more costly too.

For me, the worst includes all He-man variants except SA, Ice Armor, and Battle Sound. The worst also includes most Skeletor variants except Fire Armor, Ice Armor, the blood red version, and Battle Sound.

This may be sacreligious to some but the original He-man wasn't all that fantastic himself. I liked him at the time because he was the first He-man in a long time but the sculpt sucked - overall I am disappointed in the figure. His head sculpt was too anime and not manly at all. The hunched over look was not flattering and he wasn't bulky enough. He also had too much brown on his outfit. Everything was brown. Talk about making the main character boring - they could have painted him closer to the original with more muted colors and it would have worked fine. The asterix on the chest armor sucked, plain and simple.

Now for the best. Snake Armor He-Man was fantastic. I wish I had been able to get hold of more than one so I could have taken one out of the box. There were so many cool reimaginings that I can't list all of the good ones.

I think the best was Two-Bad, an amazing sculpt, and my first figure with two heads! the worse will probably go to Adam, I mean, his face is awful, and the character itself is not very exciting.

I know I am late in chiming in, but I want to reply.

I love a LOT of the designs from 200x, but not all of them.

My favorites are Man-at-arms and regular Skeletor (especially with the black washed skull). I took off the big shoulder pad on MAA and he looks amazing. Easily my favorite. His design would be perfect for a live action movie-version.
    My other favorites are Snake Armor He-Man, Trap Jaw, Beast Man, Roboto, Man-E-Faces, Rattlor, Fisto, Mer Man, Teela, Evil Lyn, Orko, Kobra Khan, Zodak, Battle Cat, and Prince Adam (minus the head sculpt).

The ones I do not like are the regular He-Man and King Hsss. He-Man is too skinny (not muscular enough) and I don't like the hunch-over. King Hsss'ss face is too comical and the action feature sux.

If we extend this discussion to vehicles, then I would say they all sucked.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

BEST:
    Roboto
    The General
    Sy-Klone
    Beast Man
    Kobra Khan

WORST:
    Snake Hunter He-Man
    Mer-Man (just fragile and weird)
    Orko (I HATED that he is forever looking down)
    Stratos (the articulation on the first release was HORRIBLE)
    King Hssss (REALLY? They couldn't have spent just a few more bucks and done a better job?!)
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.