Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your level of DCUC/MOTUC Acceptance?

I don't care about the DC figures. I'd be "all about 'em" if they were made in scale with the MOTUC figs.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

At first i said absolute ZERO and had no interest in the 2 packs but then i saw how awesome Mer Man looks and i had to get one(also secretly i've always liked Auqaman). I'm very curious to see how Zodac will look because in my cannon he's EVIL and the white gloves and boots will make him look heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdios View Post
    At first i said absolute ZERO and had no interest in the 2 packs but then i saw how awesome Mer Man looks and i had to get one(also secretly i've always liked Auqaman). I'm very curious to see how Zodac will look because in my cannon he's EVIL and the white gloves and boots will make him look heroic.
    Maybe have an evil Zodac and a good Zodac?
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    I would have happily displayed the DC characters with my MOTUC characters if they were the same scale. That's the killer for me, the size and style difference.

I have no general problem with incorporating the two "universes" into one story, but I do have a problem displaying four CLEARLY different action figures in amongst my MOTUC collection, and then making any claim that they belong there.

I collect both lines but I don't display them together or consider them to be in the same universe/continuity. So far, Stratos is the only MOTUC figure from these sets that I really want. I did have a He-Man but I got him specifically for a custom.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

No, other than the whole "multi-verse" kinda thing. While I enjoy the comic it came with, and the idea of things being able to "Cross over" I'd say it like this:

While DC & Marvel have crossed over at times, DC & MOTU is even more remote even though technically possible, as I imagine anywhere is accessible if you search the byways of the multiverse for long enough.

ALTHOUGH if you ascribe to the "Marlena is from Earth" ideas, then very yes, in as much as if there is that close of a connection to Earth already, then why cant that Earth be the Earth of the DC heroes?

As much as I love the Christmas special, and I love that with the fury of 1000 Suns, AND it and Marlena help me legitimize the live action movie in my mind, In the "Greater cannon" type of sense, no, I dont want Earth, or Particularly DC involved.

Although I'll be the first to say it. If I am the first. If this was the only way to get new media, I'd buy it. Sigh...