Thread: Disney Hidden Worlds

Heroic Warrior

Disney Hidden Worlds

Hey anyone playing this yet? A friend of mine just showed it to me its a free download for itunes, facebook and google play store its very addictive game it introduces us to Chrona and the Inklings who paint and mix inks when they create a villian made from ink that wants to get a body and starts to destroy Disney worlds like Beauty and the Beast and Tangled how you clean it up is by playing scenes finding objects or parts of the scene in the scene and the faster you find them the better the score and more areas to unlock its fully animated with voice over the game gives you gems to spend but of course for those impatient can buy more but the game is free if you can wait for the things you make to be done.

Just started to play. How do you get imagination ink? I'm one away from opening a special inklings scene but don't know how I'm getting the ink...

Heroic Warrior
    Not entirely sure I just seem to get it by playing. I know gift ink is given when you ask your friends to play and can request your craft to be sped up or ink plus the game itself gives you a daily reward. One thing I am glad they do in the game is every level you reach they give you 1 gem so you can save them up and use them if you absolutely have to.

I think the gems will come in handy for buying craft slots but dang do they get expensive on the third one. So are you going back and finishing levels - crafting the characters and everything? Or trying to anyway?

Heroic Warrior
    Yup I'm at level 21 opened and completed Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Aladdin and Little Mermaid storylines now trying to get 5 stars per scene and characters and upgrading worlds. It is a addictive game I'm sure they are counting on people being impatient and buying gems to finish quests but if you have enough friends playing with you just ask for ink and time speed and you will never need to buy any.

Widget
    I am new to the game and need friends so I can get thins like gift ink. My user ID is Ewilliams83. Also how do I get more imagination ink. What is it?

Heroic Warrior
    Imagination ink is found by playing and requesting from friends when you go to Chrona's inkling world it tells you how much you have and then lets you request from friends once you have 50 imagination inks you can play a scene from Chrona and the Inklings and for each star you get from playing you earn gems.

Widget
    I don't have any friends on te game. I saw several requests and I accepted all but when I go to the friends tab all it shows is the one friend I have through Facebook and she doesn't ever play the game

Heroic Warrior
    At level 27 now still upgrading scenes waiting for the next world. I keep getting requests from "anonymous" according to the FAQ page it is a friend on Facebook but for some reason it doesn't show up who it is?

Quote Originally Posted by EricaRie View Post
    I am new to the game and need friends so I can get thins like gift ink. My user ID is Ewilliams83. Also how do I get more imagination ink. What is it?
    Sending a friend request... My user ID is: xobster

Heroic Warrior
    I just discovered something kinda neat in the game if you can find the items fast enough it plays a note each time so the faster you find them it plays a part of the song like in the Aladdin world its "A Whole New World".