Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who plans to buy the King Hiss torso solution figure?

Who plans to buy the King Hiss torso solution figure?

Kicking it off - I sure don't.
    What you won't see until a potential 2016 line are characters like Illumina, Red Beast, Dare or Crimson Rose.

I have 7 subs, 1 mini sub and all the out of sub items to pay for. Won't be picking this up
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    If I have to buy it then I will because I love that snake torso. I even bought an extra SA He-Man/ BA Hssss set so that I could display both versions of BA Hssss.

Don't like how Matty has handled this, but will only be hurting myself if I don't pick up that awesome snake torso.

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    King Hssss snake torso, Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Badrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain Man.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    If I have to buy it then I will because I love that snake torso. I even bought an extra SA He-Man/ BA Hssss set so that I could display both versions of BA Hssss.

Don't like how Matty has handled this, but will only be hurting myself if I don't pick up that awesome snake torso.
    This is nothing but the truth and soon reality for most of us. Unfortunately.
    Re-release Dino-Riders sculpted by the Four Horsemen!!!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xetheus View Post
    This is nothing but the truth and soon reality for most of us. Unfortunately.
    Awww man!
    Fact is, spending many years to see one's favorite figures at last coming around;
    to then quarreling on small details...I-SURE-WON'T-LET-HIM-PASS!
    And should even thank everyone to make this buying experience easier for me.

BIG NO. i already have subs to pay for and i can't afford this with even more for this and more UK shipping. Im infuriated that it has come down to this as a final decision and we all have to just bite on it.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I sure am angry about the whole situation, but I'll be buying it as I want that thing so damn much...
    The added parts sweeten the deal for me, as I did not buy a second "Hiss vs He-Man" set.
    Also more weapons for my Snakemen and a "new" head for King Hiss (very nice idea imo).
    The only thing that would improve the figure for me would be them changing the hip piece of the figure for the 200X version's.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I guess I'll have to add this to my cart at the same time I buy the Talon Fighter to save on shipping.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

I'll get it. I just have to, is all...
    Leech sucks..!

Kinda depends on what the figure looks like. I do love extra offerings in general, so…

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongLad View Post
    Kinda depends on what the figure looks like. I do love extra offerings in general, so…
    This is what we've been shown:
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Looks like we won't have much of a choice.

That repainted snakemen head won't match both Hiss bodies - looks like it's closer to the original Hiss in colour.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Well I am in.
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Quote Originally Posted by Pottie View Post
    Well I am in.
    I really like it

Now there's a four stage transformation and those legs look really cool with the snake form.

Want!

Quote Originally Posted by Magoohan View Post
    I really like it

Now there's a four stage transformation and those legs look really cool with the snake form.

Want!
    With the 80's Hiss, you can do 5 stages.

1. Dude.
    2. Snake Head
    3. 80's snake torso
    4. 200X snake torso
    5. This figure.

I've never been a subber and it's been quite a while since I purchased a figure, but I am interested in this guy. Also perhaps that 200X SA He-man and Hsss will finally drop in price.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Going by the new pictures they posted, I will be buying.
    -Jon

Just released EPISODE 57 - SDCC 2015 Coverage of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

I hope to see you at Power-Con 2016!

I'm in (unfortunately).
    Visit me and be my friend...I like friends...LOL

http://www.facebook.com/MisterDeeJay2KX

Heroic Warrior
    I'm all in!! I'll be buying 2 of these in fact.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Okay, so FrankenHiss doesn't look bad. Kind of what I expected, nothing but re-purposed existing parts, but the final product isn't bad for the restrictions in place. It's NOT the right solution in and of itself, mind you, but I'll refer folks to the solutions thread for that. Will I buy one? Likely, as I have a Hiss bottom waiting for a top. But there's nothing spectacular enough here, no object shiny enough, to distract me from the reason this figure exists: it is the "Mattel Breaks Their Word" variant, and nothing is going to get that bad taste out of a lot of fan's mouths.

It's the only game in town to finish Hiss, but 'tis angry money I'd be paying for it. Not a good situation.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

There's nothing new here except the Torso which I ALREADY paid for. Cancelling my sub and using the money I save on the garbage q4 figures to buy this.

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    They are relying on the conditioning. This Pavlov dog of the past seven years, or nostalgia thing they are relying on is the "Transparency" we should all be aware of. We are all being taken for a ride, it's whether we allow consent, or to be raped. Hopefully they have a conscience(doubt it) and they will reap what they sow eventually , or karma bites them in the arse.
    Go Home And Be A Family He-Man!

That looks like absolute crap. This better be severely discounted, like half the price. What the hell am I supposed to due with naked legs? Could have at least given us an upper torso to actually make another snake soldier so the badass snakes can go onto Hsss legs.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post

I didn't get an extra, but I'm on the same boat too! Now, I hope that Euro Vacation Hssss is available for me to get... Point Dread Month has become more painful now!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

Heroic Warrior
    As much as i like the Snaketorso in no way am i going to support the shady business behind this Figure.
    The only way Matty is going to learn what went wrong here is with boxes of "Naked Hiss´s" lying in the warehouse.

As much as I don't like this,I want the torso and I like the figure. I will not be denied this cool figure just to stick it to a faceless corporation. If they haven't changed in 8 years,why would they change now?
    Comedian on the matty forums.