Thread: Battlechasers

Battlechasers

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/26/811...-joe-madureira
    Apparently it's coming back as a videogame. Anyone excited? Or has the comic been gone so long no one cares?

I think it will be far more exciting once it gets further along. When it comes to Battle Chasers we've gotten used to not believing until we see it.

Yeap, Darksiders franchise creator going to create a video game on this one, I can't wait since I really love Darksiders series.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeofEternia View Post
    I think it will be far more exciting once it gets further along. When it comes to Battle Chasers we've gotten used to not believing until we see it.
    Yeah, Madureira has great artwork, but it takes so long for him to do a project. However, videogames seem more his thing.

Still...BattleChasers is a great idea as an RPG!

The Blonde Teela Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Horde Wraiths • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Battlechasers is one of those comic projects I look at with sadness due to the feeling I have if only more could have been done with it (Like Crossgen).

Now I loved his work on Darksiders and they were great games but I really just can't get excited for this one for the very simple reason...

I have NEVER heard of Battlechasers

Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    I'm over Battle Chasers. I'm not going to support a project or creator who promises that he is getting his act together on actually producing his habitually late book and then, after only two or three more issues, leaves the story on a cliffhanger and drops the book altogether to work in the video game industry. I've given Mad enough chances with my money. No thanks.