View Poll Results: Which Heroic Warrior Is The Most Powerful?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • He-Man!!!

63 59.43%
  • She-Ra!!!

4 3.77%
  • The Sorceress!!!

7 6.60%
  • He-Ro!!!

6 5.66%
  • King Grayskull!!!

17 16.04%
  • Other(please explain)!!!

9 8.49%

Thread: Which Heroic Warrior Is The Most Powerful?

Which Heroic Warrior Is The Most Powerful?

Which Heroic Warrior Is The Most Powerful?

*** It's up to you to decide if "powerful" is based on strength, magic, or both.***

HE-MAN!!!

SHE-RA!!!

THE SORCERESS!!!

HE-RO!!!

KING GRAYSKULL!!!
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

The Demon of Screamin' JonnyTyler's Avatar
    Have to go with the man himself, He Man. After all, he does have the tag line.
    Please Give My MOTUC Sale Thread A Look! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...easts-For-Sale
    I have a new Thread in the Vintage Marketplace! Check it out!! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=209217
    Here's my Trader's Review too: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ght=Jonnytyler

Absolutely He-Man.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    Absolutely He-Man.

Wun-dar....

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I had to vote other. KG is more powerful than He-Man. He-Man is a copy of KG and gets his power from him. King Hiss even said he fought KG and He-Man is no KG. I also think Moss-Man should be on the list as he is basically an elemental god. Both Zodac and Zodak should be added as well and don't tell me about the neutral thing we all know better that they will jump on the good side if need be.

One last thing and it makes me sick to say it but you have to consider Orko. Anywhere else other than Eternia he is said to be an extremely powerful wizard.

I've gone for He-Ro. He's got strength and magic which Grayskull and He-Man don't.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    i've gone for he-ro. He's got strength and magic which grayskull and he-man don't.
    this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

He-man of course!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    She-Ra...in B.O. She puts Stinkor to shame...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

He-Man for me!!!

I love She-Ra but she's just as powerful as He-Man at best(I'm not even sure of that). Since Adam's already had more time wielding the Powers Of Grayskull, he one ups her.

King Grayskull is, imo, a lame ripoff that has ruined He-Man & He-Ro's legacy. If we ever get a new canon after MOTUC, I hope he is ignored.

I love He-Ro but, with his magic sword, I feel He-Man beats him with a mixture of immense strength as well as magic.

While The Sorceress is extremely powerful, she not only relies on He-Man to get the job done, she is often stuck within the walls of Castle Grayskull.

Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    I had to vote other. KG is more powerful than He-Man. He-Man is a copy of KG and gets his power from him. King Hiss even said he fought KG and He-Man is no KG.
    That would only be true if I acknowledged MYP's King Hsss. Luckily MOTUC is getting King Hiss even though his name isn't spelled the same.

I also think Moss-Man should be on the list as he is basically an elemental god.
    One of the worst things that MYP did(considering how I feel about that toon, that's saying a lot) was to turn Moss Man into a Swamp Thing ripoff who was more powerful than He-Man. No character, at least those that are considered peers of his and had toys of their own, should be stronger than He-Man(imho that is).

Both Zodac and Zodak should be added as well and don't tell me about the neutral thing we all know better that they will jump on the good side if need be.
    Unlike DC Comics where they specifically say that Hal Jordan is the greatest Green Lantern of all time, not only have we only seen 2 of the supposedly many cosmic/mystic enforcers, we haven't been told if any of them really stand out other than in seniority.

One last thing and it makes me sick to say it but you have to consider Orko. Anywhere else other than Eternia he is said to be an extremely powerful wizard.
    I love Orko but if he can't find a way around his Eternian magic problem, there's no way he's worthy of even being considered for this list.
    Last edited by Mr. Shokoti; February 11, 2011 at 01:11pm.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    I'm not voting, only because I think the twins are equals, he-man may be physically stronger but she-ra has more magic based powers so I guess it's a tie. They would go 100 rounds and each would win 50!

Sorceress doesn't fit here because she is on her own level, she could basically shut off their power supply at the source if she wanted. But take her out of grayskull and she drops in power considerably, so depends on the scenario.

He-ro is too inexperienced in my mind and grayskull shouldn't exist..lol.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST SDCC 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue - Toy Catra - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: 3 main twiggets

Too hard to vote, really.

-He-Ro is a likely choice, as imagine that he has much of the powers of He-Man and She-Ra as well as his sorcerous skills.

-He-Man is The Most Powerful Man in the Universe, destined to be so.

-She-Ra is just aspowerful as He-Man, but she also has the extras of healing and telepathy (at least with animals)...

-King Grayskull is, as I see it and how MOTUC seems to be presenting him, just a dude who was taught by He-Ro to use the Power Sword. He is a precurser to He-Man, but the most important thing is that he passes on the genes that lead us to the Twins. Without the Sword of He, he is just a tough guy who's had enough of those g-darn snakes. "I want these mutherfunkin' snakes off this mutherfunkin' plane(t)!"

-The Sorceress is a bit of an enigma yet in Classics. Where do her powers come from? The Sword? The Goddess? Something else entirely? I imagine she would be quite powerful indeed; I'm hoping we don't get teh neutered version we've seen in the past.

-Any of the other He-Men (Wun-Dar, Oo-Lar, Vikor, etc.) would be quite tough and powerful, but only so much as any other great warrior.

-The Cosmic Enforcers would be quite powerful indeed, but I wouldn't think of them as quite as powerful as the Cosmic Warriors (such as He-Ro). Close, though, and able to give even the likes of the Twins a good fight.

-Moss Man, The Goddess, and other gods and such would also be very powerful, so they could be nearly as powerful...

-I have to stick with the Twins, I guess, but I want to say that Adora has a bit more going on.

...Unless Adam has more tricks up his furry underwear...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

He-Ro all the way. One-on-one, I think he could defeat anybody.

Very interesting topic. I try to make a coralation between Captain Marvel and Shazam. Who is more powerful, the wizard who provides the power or Captain Marvel. I'm not sure, there are some real heavy hitters in MOTU.
    I'm under the opinion that He-Man is the strongest of his time with others like Moss Man and Zodak in the running. I think Sorceress is very powerful but it seems she is only truly powerful when she is in Castle Grayskull.
    In his time King Grayskull was the most powerful and if he is more powerful than He-Man than he has the potential to be more powerful than Grayskull once Adam is an adult.
    Last edited by Piccolo Daimaoh; February 8, 2011 at 03:18pm. Reason: grammer
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

He-Man (and to be fair, She-Ra should be basically the same).

Adam is the perfect storm of all history comming to a point to form the perfect champion, the greatest hero of all.

What or why isnt important. It's that this is what the universe has been waiting for and at his best, He-Man cannot fail if it means fulfilling his true destiny of protecting the entire universe.

Everyone else has added to this perhaps, their legends gave power, depth, and vigor to what would ultimately become He-Man. But their power is now his.

He-Man is the end result of timeless history comming together in one nexus.

That's the way I see it.

And even though I suggested up above that She-Ra should be about the same, I see her as not the "true" nexus. Not because she is a girl, but because he was First.

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    What?? No Zodak ( cosmic powers), or Moss Man ( elemental force)??

My first instinct was naturally he-man, but since he's going to get so many votes anyway, and since his sister has more powers, I went with.... SHE-RA!!!

I voted for He-Man, not only does he have his great strength, but the determination to keep fighting under any scenario. He won't stop. until he finds some way to win. Now these characteristics can also be applied to She-Ra and perhaps King Grayskull (depending on how you view his power level), But for me it comes down to the fact the Masters of The Universe started with He-Man. Despite the fact that stories introduced charters that came before him.
    I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    He-Ro was the most powerful but was exstinguished by evil so his never fully climed to the true hights of his power. he was still in trianing i think.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Predabot View Post
    What?? No Zodak ( cosmic powers), or Moss Man ( elemental force)??
    ^Boom. That's why I officially went with "other".

Of the characters listed it's kind of hard to tell. I'm thinking it would have to be King Grayskull or She-Ra though...

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    There are other Heroic Warriors besides these, but I voted He-Man.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

Heroic Warrior
    He-Man for sure...

He-Ro may have brought the sword and what was to become the Power of Grayskull, but I don't ever see him as being a He-Man, his power was in his Wizardry not his strength, Grayskull was mighty as well, but no He-Man. He-Man & She-Ra were the true chosen ones to wield the true might of the magic swords....honestly, it should have been multiple choice, as She-Ra & He-Man are equals, and no one else was able to travel outside boundaries, or as mighty and powerful as those two....

Did I mention He-Ro died as did Grayskull?

So, since it's a single vote poll, and it's what I watched, since I didn't watch POP....He-Man.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyTyler View Post
    Have to go with the man himself, He Man. After all, he does have the tag line.
    Agree with this. Dah...who else.

Roboto. Of course i'm biased. Ha!

Sorceress would be a definite second though...
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor