Thread: Has it been confirmed that the vehicle that we're getting is NOT the Battle Ram?

Threaded View

Heroic Warrior

Has it been confirmed that the vehicle that we're getting is NOT the Battle Ram?

I was wondering if Toy Guru was pulling a red herring on us and that maybe the 4 Horsemen showed off the Battle Ram before it was announced. Now, assuming we are getting an all new vehicle, I would expect we would see a Battle Ram as a next vehicle since the prototype has been crafted. However, since it was crafted so long ago, and it just so happens that the 4H make a Battle Ram at the time that Toy Guru announced we're getting vehicles, it seems too much of a coincidence. Granted, you could say the same with Toy Guru & co wanting to bring back MOTU again & the 4H crafting a MOTUC He-Man proto, but I find that one more believable than the coincidence with the vehicle. So, with that said, are we truly getting a new vehicle, or did we find Battle Ram as are Christmas present too early & Mattel is trying to play it off. Mind you, I'm not complaining, because I love the Battle Ram, and sadly, it's one of the vintage vehicles I never owned. And with the Wind Raider being as iconic a vehicle as BR & a good candidate for 1st vehicle, I know in my heart I'd rather a mobile missle launcher with sky sled over a plane with a grappling hook.
    Last edited by grenadaspice; February 7, 2011 at 09:12am.