Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's support the 200X MINI SUB !!!

Let's support the 200X MINI SUB !!!

Finally the one mini sub I have always wanted is finally here. I know a lot of people don't like or care for the 200X line but as I stated in a comment yesterday I didn't like or care for the POP or Filmation mini sub but I bought two subs of each to help keep the line going. I am now asking for all of you to pay it forward and help make 200X happen. I have not been this pumped for classics in years and this sub has ignited my passion again. If all of you who don't like 200x will help make it happen I make this vow that I will buy two subs of whatever is offered in 2016 in order to help those who want their personal favorites become a reality. That means if they offer a NA sub ill buy two subs.If they offer a Filmation sub I will buy two subs, even if they offer a freakin twiggett sub ill buy two of those just to help support the line. I want everyone to feel the way I feel right now knowing that the figures they really want might get a chance to make it to the light of day.SO LETS MAKE 200X HAPPEN HE-FANS AND SHE-RAVERS AND LONG LIVE MOTU FOREVER !!!!!!

Im all in. I really wish Horde Wraith was in it though. I would be finding a way to buy a lot more of them if I could get my hands on that one.

The 3 reveals so far are amazing. Ceratus literally blew me away when I seen him. WOW. Evilseed....my #1 want since the 2002 cartoon. Calix just makes it sweeter.

Despite the rumors. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Horde wraiths. I know Prahvus is supposed to be included, but those Horde Wraiths look so cool. Heck I would even give up many of my Horde Troopers to make room for the WRAITHS! They would be my #1 Amy builder.
    HORDE WRAITH, ABC GIANTS, 200x Evil-lyn, 200x Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Hawke/Delora, Queen Andreeno, Captain Randor, 200x Tri-Klops

I will definitely be supporting this mini sub. This is probably the most exciting sub they've done thus far. Evil Seed and Calix are incredible designs. I really hope we get another year out of MOTUC.

200x sub, you have always and will always have my support. x2
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Is there even a meter? it might be happening no matter what.

I will DEFINITELY be supporting this as 200X is my favorite era of the MOTU mythos. I purchased 6 subs to help the Filmation line and 8 subs to help the PoP line.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

The 4 Horsemen have really stepped their game up. The figures revealed so far are of a higher quality than we're used to with MOTUC. They're more like Light Hope or the HM V HISS 2-Pack.

I'm really tempted to go in for THREE subs, if I can.

And yes, as I said in another thread. If we all pull together and make this happen, I am willing to commit to buying at least ONE of whatever mini-sub Mattel offers in 2016 (assuming no giant price leap.) That would include The New Adventures of He-Man or Son of He-Man.

We all need to come together or no one gets anything!

And remember, they will reveal the FULL line-up when it goes on sale!
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

I will get one, but I will be selling off the head pack. Always prefered the vintage versions.

I definitely plan to subscribe. It will definitely be nice to know the entire lineup when the subscription opens. I applaud this increased transparency.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Count me in.

I enjoyed 200x (or is it 200X now?) when it first came out. I will definitely be subbing for it this year. Probably one sub for me.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Yep, I'll be taking one. i got my sub (Filmation!!) so it's fair others should get theirs
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

no matter what the last reveals are, I'm buying one of these subs as soon as it's on sale.

Heroic Warrior
    No problems here, I'm in, in fact I wish they'd just put the sub up tomorrow (why aren't they?) so I could get it over with and (hopefully) guarantee myself those lovely three figures. My income means I can only afford one sub though.

I think the fact they're going to tell you who's coming is going to be a huge help getting this sub to go through!! That and you will be getting some amazing figures & 5 of the 6 most requested 200X heads!!!

Only really bummed that if the rumours are true, I'll still be missing my Horde Wraith, Hawke, & Battle Armour Marlena
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Court Magician
    I am finally able to sub for this. Honestly I just missed the Club Etheria sub, I wish I hadn't. I may not be able to afford a a full sub, but I can try to help with minisubs at least.

Heroic Warrior
    I'll buy a couple, just as I have with all the others (and you thought I was adamantly anti everything non-vintage). I like the look of this sub the most so far. I still want to see some minicomic variants before long though.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Heroic Warrior
    I'm in!
    Although I must say I'm actually a little disappointed with the way Callix and Evil Seed look. Something about them doesn't seem right for me.
    However, I'm trying to build up the ranks of the Horde to equal the ranks of my Heroic and Evil Warriors. I need Callix. And with Prahvus rumored to have joined the Horde with the arrival of Hordak in the 200X storyline. And with Evil Seed fighting on the side of the Horde/Snake Men (according to the mini comics), that's three new members for my favorite faction of MotU- the Evil Horde! Yes, in my cannon Evil Seed eventually joins the Horde - his powers seem to fit in better with them than the Snake Men, who for the most part stick to snake men, aside from Count Marzo and Nepthu (inference made from Nepthu's bio).

Half of the 200X sub is Horde - definitely in!
    Figures needed before I open up my MIB collection...by Factions:

Snake Men: Sssqueeze, Blast-Attak

Evil Horde: Dragstor...Callix, Evil Seed, Prahvus...and ANY other Horde member!

Heroic Warriors/Evil Warriors: COMPLETE!

You have my support x 2 as always. also if others not so much into 200x help support it, then the favor can be returned down the road should a NA mini sub come around in 2016.

I mean the head pack alone will help reimbuse people if they don't want it since it's a sub exlusive.

I see regular MOTUC loose heads sell at $20.00 a pop on secondary market so a sealed pack of five 200x heads could get someone not interested in keeping it $80.00 or better
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Don't have to tell me twice. The figures revealed look fantastic. I'll deff be getting one. Have little use for the head pack though. Would prefer an extra figure.

I am buying one of these for sure. The Snout Spout head is a long time coming!

I'm in for one sub. If Veena is in this one - I really hope we get a 200x Sorceress down the line.

I'll be getting 3 subs.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella & Snake Goddess

FILMATION ruined my He-Man!

Can't wait to subscribe

In for one, as always. Sure wish the head pack was another figure, though.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I'm in!! Can't wait!!

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread