Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you feel about Matty releasing "first" and "re-release" big items together

I see where you're coming from, Spacedust. This doesn't really affect me, bu it would be good for Mattel to take it into consideration.

Oh, and Vadersfist: Isn't that AT-AT fan-freakin'-tastic? I love mine! I mostly retired from collecting SW, but I had to get that thing.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I was hopeing to get the re-issue Tytus but with it being this month with my sub Shadow Beast, I just can't simply afford it since I have to also plan for the GB2 12" Two Pack coming soon. >_< Mattel is sucking me dry! Dang these awsome MOTUC and GB lines!

Would've been nice to space them out.

The only two figures I missed the first time around were Tytus and Keldor so of course they are coming out at once. I managed to get myself a cheap Tytus along the way but still need 2 for my brother and 3 Keldors. Add my 3 subs onto that and it is pretty expensive.

Not complaining or "crying poor" as I've got no problem affording it all but I could see how it could be a bit much for a lot of people.

I was able to get Tytus and Keldor the first time, so I'm not troubled by the reissue. But that said, I think it'll slow down the sell out times to put out two large items at once. I'm guessing they know that though.

well i didn't get tytus the first go around cause i got screwed by the WSOD.

This time I am just broke and having the shadow beasts out at the same time doesn't help.

looks like this is the 2nd time tytus will evade me.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!