Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC He-Man Galactic Protector (New Adventures) Discussion Thread

MOTUC He-Man Galactic Protector (New Adventures) Discussion Thread

I know the most of you have thinking over this!

By Pixeldans Video i haved mutch thinked!

and came of this:

A big fan of Slush Head
    I'm dying to have that version of He-Man. So far there has been no love for NA in MOTUC.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Seriously, almost 3 1/2 years and we have had Optikk.... and then they made him join Skeletor

I know NA is not a favorite for a lot but damn at least they could have done NA He-Man instead of 5-7 releases of regular He-Man
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

A big fan of Slush Head
    And most likely we'll only get one NA figure this year.

i want more N.A in motuc ,please

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    And most likely we'll only get one NA figure this year.
    At this point, it's all but certain. Only four monthly figures & two variants remain to be revealed, and it's unlikely that after showing ten non-NA figures, they'll suddenly rush to get two in the last six...

Well now that MEF is finally coming, those that were using him, and Ram man, will be somewhat appeased, and not be as vocal about hating NA.
    Love, friendship, or respect, do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.
    I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.

I'm dying to have that version of He-Man. So far there has been no love for NA in MOTUC.
    me too and even more so NA skeletor as that is my favorite version of skeletor hands down

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Seriously, almost 3 1/2 years and we have had Optikk.... and then they made him join Skeletor

I know NA is not a favorite for a lot but damn at least they could have done NA He-Man instead of 5-7 releases of regular He-Man
    indeed, i was sad by the lack of any NA figure at toyfair. I guess we can only hope for the end of the year figure release but with less and less classic figures being available they will have to go to the NA well more and that may scare people off.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I agree with everything said. NA is getting the shaft. I think part of it is Mattel is afraid of NA because of the bad aftertaste it left in most fans mouths back in the day. But that was then and it isn't now where may people have seen the series or even warmed up to the toys.

And Mattel does need to mix things up a bit. I mean we've had a nice wave of PoP figures which I am happy for however NA needs some love too!
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Yeah unfortunately there is no chance we'll see two NA figures by the end of this year.
    We'll only get one galactic guardian/ protector.

Take a look how uneven the list is:

MOTU: He-man, MAA, Teela, Orko, Randor, Stratos, Zodac, Wundar, Roboto, Buzz-Off, Adam, Mossman, Goddess, Skeletor, Beastman, Trap Jaw, Evil Lyn, Triklops, Whiplash, Scareglow, Mer-Man, Clawful, Faker, Man-E-Faces, King Hiss, Sy-klone, Battle armor He-Man and Skeletor, Hordak, Grizzlor, Royal Guards, Battlecat, Panthor and Shadow Beast.

200x: King Grayskull, Zodak, Count Marzo, Facelessone and Carnivus.

POG: He-Ro, Tytus, Vikor, Bikini Teela?, Preternia He-Man and Megator

POP: She-Ra, Adora, Catra, Bow, Swift Wind

NA: Optikk

Now that is not fair Mattel!
    Last edited by Mike Bock; February 13, 2011 at 09:26pm.

That is depressing.
    Love, friendship, or respect, do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.
    I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.

I hope when they do get to NA He-Man, they give him the proper NA Power Sword, instead of just the current standard Power Sword in clear green-yellow. Also, since this is officially a different "version" of He-Man, I hope they redo the hairsculpt to look more NA-ish as well.

Heroic Warrior kinggreyskull2011's Avatar
    NA He-Man is surely a MUST...

IMO I think that if done right, then a NA He-man figure created in the style of the MOTUC range could be absolutely amazing(!!!).

If nothing else, I remember loving the slightly orange-coloured hair of He-Man, the armour and futuristic power sword from the original NA figure, so even the original toy had "some" things going for it...I *think*, I may even have had two of the same at one stage...

So, DEFINITELY bring it on Mattel & 4H!

To be honest, I'd also love to at the very least see a further x6-8 NA-themed figures make there way in to the MOTUC range and join poor lonely Optikk!

Especially characters such as: Flogg, Vizar, Lizorr, Slush Head, Hydron and NA Skeletor...

That's what's sort of the appeal for me with MOTUC, is the fact that it's ALL styles, ALL variations of He-Man throughout the ages created and realized together in this range.

I mean, I still hope we get a Dolph He-Man oneday!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    We know at least one NA figure is coming this year and we were told he would be a Galactic Protector. So, a human hero.

It could be He-Man, Hydron, Flipshot, etc. Pretty much whomever they have trademarked though.

I, too, would like to see more NA. Optikk kicks some serious butt! I think he looks more awesome than the Man-E-Faces we just saw. There, I said it!

Give me Battle Blade Skeletor, Sagitar and Staghorn!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    im ready for more na. when na he-man does come out hope he get a new head with the ponytail.

Heroic Warrior kinggreyskull2011's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    We know at least one NA figure is coming this year and we were told he would be a Galactic Protector. So, a human hero.

It could be He-Man, Hydron, Flipshot, etc. Pretty much whomever they have trademarked though.

I, too, would like to see more NA. Optikk kicks some serious butt! I think he looks more awesome than the Man-E-Faces we just saw. There, I said it!

Give me Battle Blade Skeletor, Sagitar and Staghorn!
    That's good news! At least ONE more NA figure is coming our way in the near future! I sooo hope it's NA He-man or/ failing that Hydron

And I totally agree about Optikk looking waaaay cooler than Man-E-Faces!

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    im ready for more na. when na he-man does come out hope he get a new head with the ponytail.
    Yep, that could be cool Long as it has the basic, generic-looking facial sculpt, then I'm happy

Hope his hair is also a deeper yellow / light orange colour too...
    Last edited by kinggreyskull2011; February 14, 2011 at 06:45am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm still hoping that we'll get NA He-Man as a quarterly and a regular monthly slot NA figure.

Obviously I'm being extremely optimistic.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, i really like the NA He-Man. The show isnt as good as the original, but its still enjoyable.

Well look at this way:
    MOTU: He-man, MAA, Teela, Orko, Randor, Stratos, Zodac, Wundar, Roboto, Buzz-Off, Adam, Mossman, Goddess, Skeletor, Beastman, Trap Jaw, Evil Lyn, Triklops, Whiplash, Scareglow, Mer-Man, Clawful, Faker, Man-E-Faces, King Hiss, Sy-klone, Battle armor He-Man and Skeletor, Hordak, Grizzlor, Royal Guards, Battlecat, Panthor and Shadow Beast.

200x: King Grayskull, Zodak, Count Marzo, Facelessone and Carnivus.

POG: He-Ro, Tytus, Vikor, Bikini Teela?, Preternia He-Man and Megator

POP: She-Ra, Adora, Catra, Bow, Swift Wind

NA: Optikk

1987 Movie: NONE!

Id also really want Dolph He-man as well...

I'd bet on these possible SDCC exclusives: Modulok ("Modulok is coming" word of Bcrduke... and I'm a believer) and NA He-Man (they need to reuse the SDCC statue. We likely get a SDCC version with the logo hidden somewhere/somehow under the armor... and a "no logo" version on Matty)

THX all for you Posts!!!

Jes we need 2-4 NA MOTUC pro Year!!!!

her the New Version:

(The belt must painted in Gold and the He Logo ist better reskulpted (i made a Picture with it))

Darius and NA He-Man are make able MOTUCs in a short Time!!!
    PLEASE 4H MADE THIS FOR US FANS!!!!
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! !!!
    Last edited by ˛He-Ro; February 15, 2011 at 02:43pm.

i bought bow just for this. to bad the na sword is so small. we need to find someone who uses hydrospan and cast it larger...
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

A big fan of Slush Head
    According to the 4 Horsemen NA He-Man isn't even planned for this year.

According to the 4 Horsemen NA He-Man isn't even planned for this year.
    Of course not , Mattel is too busy getting us like Vikor and Bikini Teela
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Of course not , Mattel is too busy getting us like Vikor and Bikini Teela

I like Vikor and Bikini Teela!

That said, I think it would be great to get one of the heroes from NA made into a figure. I can wait for HE-MAN... I would prefer one of the other characters to balance out Optikk.

That's pretty much how I'd like to see him. Either a yellow power sword or even original colored regular one. And an updated version of the one that came with the original toy. I want his face the same, but a new hairstyle. And either a second head w/helmet or a helmet that will fit on and not make him look ridiculous.
    Who has the Power?