Thread: Huntara in Motuc Size

Huntara in Motuc Size

Hello guys, here is my next custom: Huntara! The warrior from the planet Silax hired by Hordak to eliminate She-ra. She has a character themed base, compatible with some (not all) motucs like Hordak, She-ra, Evil lyn and more!
    Her Swords are removable. Thanks for watching!

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I wish you would post pictures as well.
    I have never seen your customs due to the fact you only post videos, and I usually stream music while I am on my computer.

Very good job of paint and sculpt.
    I like it.
    http://simongrell.co.uk/

Great transactions with : Royalt1us, dark knight, masterenglish, TIN, Dagodfather, He-Ryno, Son of Keldor, Sdilks, nemesis154, pain, bobtheodd, joseephus, Patreek, 2-bad, MldMnrdReporter, Facelessone101, Xantor, Mern-Ra, Shenlon, Troy-Klpos.

Wow, that is a clean and professional looking figure you've created there! I'm very impressed!
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Sweet. What was the base figure?

Quote Originally Posted by SlyVenom View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but I wish you would post pictures as well.
    I have never seen your customs due to the fact you only post videos, and I usually stream music while I am on my computer.
    Posting pictures takes a long time and consumes server space at the org. On photo hosting sites, within time, the pictures are deleted. On a video, you get a much better look, save space on the org servers and sets HKC apart . You can see pictures of my work on my facebook page listed below, my custom creations album here at the org, or directly on the auction. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    Sweet. What was the base figure?
    It was an elseworlds supergirl, but the head was sculpted from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyVenom View Post
    As I view this board 9 out of 10 times with my mobile phone and my Blackberry Bold (strangely enough) doesn't support embed video's I usually skip Hunter Knights threads for the very same reason. But then I usually check his customs out over at at Figurerealm (where you can find them with pictures).

That said, I'm behind a computer today and just saw the video. Huntara is looking sweet! I especially like that base as well.

I just checked out your customs at figure realm,
    and I have to say I think I have been missing out.
    Good Stuff!

Another HOME-RUN....I love this custom!
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Yup - she's sweet alright! Though I would have guessed the more recent Wonder Woman figure based on the Vol 3 designs by the Dodsons.

Quote Originally Posted by e-man View Post
    As I view this board 9 out of 10 times with my mobile phone and my Blackberry Bold (strangely enough) doesn't support embed video's I usually skip Hunter Knights threads for the very same reason. But then I usually check his customs out over at at Figurerealm (where you can find them with pictures).

That said, I'm behind a computer today and just saw the video. Huntara is looking sweet! I especially like that base as well.
    Now THAT is a valid point..I forgot all about the mobile market...Yeah I just re-joined Figure realm, the site has changed since the last time I was there in 2008. Thanks for letting me know!

Stuning....just stunning!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!