Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Newgistics / Cornerstone Logistics - shipping from Matty

Newgistics / Cornerstone Logistics - shipping from Matty

I just got my shipping notice from Matty and it says it is being shipped by Cornerstone Logistics. Has anyone heard of this company? I always select UPS Ground.

It has a tracking number, but I googled Cornerstone Logistics and you have to login to track anything.

Did ToyGuru mention anything about this and I just missed it? I hope this company doesn't take longer than UPS does.

Dan
    "I'm like King Midas in reverse...everything i touch turns to crap!"

Heroic Warrior
    There's a link to the website in the shipping confirmation e-mail. As is usually the case with any shipping company, though, the tracking information is coming up invalid at first. I'm going to try mine again later today to see if it recognizes the order/tracking number.

Beat me to creating this post.

I hope I get my Tytus just as soon (if not sooner) than UPS would get it to me. I wonder why the shipper change.

Also, you can get the tracking information if you go through Mattys site in your order info.

https://www.mattycollector.com/DRHM/...en_US&Env=BASE
    Last edited by Zargon; February 16, 2011 at 10:41am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Beat me to creating this post.

I hope I get my Tytus just as soon (if not sooner) than UPS would get it to me. I wonder why the shipper change.

Also, you can get the tracking information if you go through Mattys site in your order info.

https://www.mattycollector.com/DRHM/...en_US&Env=BASE
    I got the same thing. I wonder if it's tied to the authorization fail issue. I suspect it went to a "default" shipping option. I have no idea who this company is, or how I will get my shipment this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    I got the same thing. I wonder if it's tied to the authorization fail issue. I suspect it went to a "default" shipping option. I have no idea who this company is, or how I will get my shipment this month.
    I didn't have any issues ordering but wasn't given the option for UPS. My shipping confirmation received today is through Cornerstone Logistics.

Is there anyone that prior to this month actually chose the economic USPS delivery option? I'm wondering if this company always handled the USPS deliveries and since most of us chose UPS we don't recognize Cornerstone Logistics.

I'd really like to know why exactly UPS wasn't an option and if it will be once again in the future. I'd also like to know if this is the economic USPS method then why wasn't it any cheaper.

I had the same thing happen to me for the Keldor I ordered. I called Matty about it and they said that it was shipped economy.

I always choose UPS but changed the shipping address this time and thought that was why it was shipped differently. This seems like it might be a bigger issue though.

Looks like it might be another screw up by DR!

Quote Originally Posted by bobshumway View Post
    I always choose UPS but changed the shipping address this time and thought that was why it was shipped differently. This seems like it might be a bigger issue though.
    Yeah, I didn't make any changes and still got stuck with USPS this month. Seemingly random. Maybe we're test subjects.
    I'll lead you into danger
    And all that troubles man
    I'll lead you far from hunger
    Just take my frozen hand

What I find odd is that they appear to be a Canadian company (based in Oakville, Ontario) that focuses on international freight. I could see them using a company like this to ship a bunch of figures to Canada to a parcel shipping company in Canada, but using them to ship single parcels within the United States (sometimes far away from Canada) seems very odd.
    Roast Gooble Dinner podcast Appendix & Notations
    Doughnuts & Top Cow podcast Co-Host
    @joshcrawley

As a Serviceman stationed overseas...

...I'm excited about this, because these guys ship to APO/FPO addresses! No more having to ship to my parents' house and have them ship to me and no more having to use companies like APO Box, which charges 15 bucks a package.
    "Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar." - Marilyn Manson

Ha! I was just checking this forum to see about this very subject! I wonder why the change up from UPS

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    What I find odd is that they appear to be a Canadian company (based in Oakville, Ontario) that focuses on international freight. I could see them using a company like this to ship a bunch of figures to Canada to a parcel shipping company in Canada, but using them to ship single parcels within the United States (sometimes far away from Canada) seems very odd.
    That's not encouraging.
    I'll lead you into danger
    And all that troubles man
    I'll lead you far from hunger
    Just take my frozen hand

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Mattel's favorite new word has been "logistics" for some time; seems a perfect fit.

Apparently, the company supposedly specializes in North America as a whole, but it looks more like a company that ships by the truckload rather than to residences. Must be cheaper than UPS or Matty wouldn't have switched. Guess we'll see how they do The words "low bidder" keep echoing in my mind, which is how we got DR, but I'll give these folks a chance to prove themselves before passing any judgment. If they haven't done this sort of thing much, they may try to do their best just to make a name for themselves ( I hope).
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Yeah its a USPS affilate, its about 1 step under the more commonly used UPS-->USPS (Where UPS does 2/3 of the work and the USPS does the final delivery). More then likely we will never see them as they will transfer the final delivery to USPS just as DHL, Fedex and UPS

I know for me I did not get the option for UPS Ground, my 3 options were Next Day, 2 Day and USPS Ground

I thought it was a typo but apparently they ditched UPS Ground period

I can understand why, I think they were charging us $8.70 and then when the invoice came they were eating the "Real" cost. For 2 years shipping has been a lot cheaper through MattyCollector then it is via Amazon or most other online stores.

I think this new USPS is the consequence of that
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I just tracked by package, and it went from Ontario, Calif. to Sparks, Nevada. Kinda funny since I live in California. I normally get my stuff from Matty in 1 to 2 days when it ships. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get here.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Is this for everyone or a select few? Subscription users still using UPS?

My sub order went out by UPS not sure if they have switch to these guys or not hope not. They use the cheapest people they can find to sale the stuff lets just hope the stay will one of the main guys for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    I just tracked by package, and it went from Ontario, Calif. to Sparks, Nevada. Kinda funny since I live in California. I normally get my stuff from Matty in 1 to 2 days when it ships. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get here.
    Same here, and I thought it was very odd!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

I had an unfortunate experience with Cornerstone Logistics. On Cybermonday I ordered 2 Battlecats, a He-Man and a Skeletor but I've never received them. Normally it takes about 3 weeks for an item to arrive, so after the first 1 month and a half I sent an e-mail to Mattycollector to ask about it and was told the following: "Delivery time varies depending on the local courier. Cornerstone Logistics ships to the country and then the package is delivered per local delivery standards. The shipment does not have a tracking number associated with it"
    I waited another month but still no sign of the package. I guess it's lost somewhere.

My Tytus and Keldor were shipped by CL, too. My sub stuff came UPS, though. Weird.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Warrior
    WHAT?!?!

I am dang sure I had UPS selected when ordering as the post office where I had my huge order shipped is not reliable.

So nobody had the UPS option available on Tuesday?

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Yeah, my subs are being shipped using UPS, but the few items I purchased on sale day are being sent Cornerstone Logistics. As of right now the CL tracking doesn't work, but even when it does I wonder if it will give us the Scheduled Delivery Date like UPS always did.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar

Anyone Receive Shipping Confirmations But Tracking Shows No Record of Shipment?

This is the first time this has happened to me. Anyone else? And the tracking link sends me to "Cornerstone Logistics" or "Newgistics." Anyone else getting this?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Yeah, my subs are being shipped using UPS, but the few items I purchased on sale day are being sent Cornerstone Logistics. As of right now the CL tracking doesn't work, but even when it does I wonder if it will give us the Scheduled Delivery Date like UPS always did.
    I'm not liking this already, as their tracking function doesn't offer a scheduled delivery date like UPS did. USPS will just leave the box on my doorstep, which is not ok with me as I live in an apartment complex. This means I have to find a way to make sure I'm home on day of delivery (whenever that may be). Colossally annoying already

Well, seems I'm in this strange boat too! The shipping preference usually defaults to UPS ground, I didn't even think to check it to make sure! This sux! Just when things I going relatively well with DR they find some way to screw things up! I guess I'll get my order eventually, I'm just happy I've got my sub. At least it's coming tomorrow, who knows when my other order will get here!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Mine was shipped UPS.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!