Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newgistics / Cornerstone Logistics - shipping from Matty

Hybrid View

Newgistics / Cornerstone Logistics - shipping from Matty

I just got my shipping notice from Matty and it says it is being shipped by Cornerstone Logistics. Has anyone heard of this company? I always select UPS Ground.

It has a tracking number, but I googled Cornerstone Logistics and you have to login to track anything.

Did ToyGuru mention anything about this and I just missed it? I hope this company doesn't take longer than UPS does.

Dan
    "I'm like King Midas in reverse...everything i touch turns to crap!"

Heroic Warrior
    There's a link to the website in the shipping confirmation e-mail. As is usually the case with any shipping company, though, the tracking information is coming up invalid at first. I'm going to try mine again later today to see if it recognizes the order/tracking number.

Beat me to creating this post.

I hope I get my Tytus just as soon (if not sooner) than UPS would get it to me. I wonder why the shipper change.

Also, you can get the tracking information if you go through Mattys site in your order info.

https://www.mattycollector.com/DRHM/...en_US&Env=BASE
    Last edited by Zargon; February 16, 2011 at 10:41am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Beat me to creating this post.

I hope I get my Tytus just as soon (if not sooner) than UPS would get it to me. I wonder why the shipper change.

Also, you can get the tracking information if you go through Mattys site in your order info.

https://www.mattycollector.com/DRHM/...en_US&Env=BASE
    I got the same thing. I wonder if it's tied to the authorization fail issue. I suspect it went to a "default" shipping option. I have no idea who this company is, or how I will get my shipment this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    I got the same thing. I wonder if it's tied to the authorization fail issue. I suspect it went to a "default" shipping option. I have no idea who this company is, or how I will get my shipment this month.
    I didn't have any issues ordering but wasn't given the option for UPS. My shipping confirmation received today is through Cornerstone Logistics.

Is there anyone that prior to this month actually chose the economic USPS delivery option? I'm wondering if this company always handled the USPS deliveries and since most of us chose UPS we don't recognize Cornerstone Logistics.

I'd really like to know why exactly UPS wasn't an option and if it will be once again in the future. I'd also like to know if this is the economic USPS method then why wasn't it any cheaper.

I had the same thing happen to me for the Keldor I ordered. I called Matty about it and they said that it was shipped economy.

I always choose UPS but changed the shipping address this time and thought that was why it was shipped differently. This seems like it might be a bigger issue though.

Looks like it might be another screw up by DR!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Mattel's favorite new word has been "logistics" for some time; seems a perfect fit.

Apparently, the company supposedly specializes in North America as a whole, but it looks more like a company that ships by the truckload rather than to residences. Must be cheaper than UPS or Matty wouldn't have switched. Guess we'll see how they do The words "low bidder" keep echoing in my mind, which is how we got DR, but I'll give these folks a chance to prove themselves before passing any judgment. If they haven't done this sort of thing much, they may try to do their best just to make a name for themselves ( I hope).
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Yeah its a USPS affilate, its about 1 step under the more commonly used UPS-->USPS (Where UPS does 2/3 of the work and the USPS does the final delivery). More then likely we will never see them as they will transfer the final delivery to USPS just as DHL, Fedex and UPS

I know for me I did not get the option for UPS Ground, my 3 options were Next Day, 2 Day and USPS Ground

I thought it was a typo but apparently they ditched UPS Ground period

I can understand why, I think they were charging us $8.70 and then when the invoice came they were eating the "Real" cost. For 2 years shipping has been a lot cheaper through MattyCollector then it is via Amazon or most other online stores.

I think this new USPS is the consequence of that
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I just tracked by package, and it went from Ontario, Calif. to Sparks, Nevada. Kinda funny since I live in California. I normally get my stuff from Matty in 1 to 2 days when it ships. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get here.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Is this for everyone or a select few? Subscription users still using UPS?

My sub order went out by UPS not sure if they have switch to these guys or not hope not. They use the cheapest people they can find to sale the stuff lets just hope the stay will one of the main guys for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Is this for everyone or a select few? Subscription users still using UPS?
    No idea, they could be "testing" it out this month on select users

My subs (both of them) shipped UPS, my order from the store on Tues shipped USPS Ground (no other Ground option) and was more expensive $10.55 vs $8.70

I know originally in 2008-2009 they used USPS First Class for awhile before making the full switch to UPS
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    I just tracked by package, and it went from Ontario, Calif. to Sparks, Nevada. Kinda funny since I live in California. I normally get my stuff from Matty in 1 to 2 days when it ships. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get here.
    Same here, and I thought it was very odd!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

I had an unfortunate experience with Cornerstone Logistics. On Cybermonday I ordered 2 Battlecats, a He-Man and a Skeletor but I've never received them. Normally it takes about 3 weeks for an item to arrive, so after the first 1 month and a half I sent an e-mail to Mattycollector to ask about it and was told the following: "Delivery time varies depending on the local courier. Cornerstone Logistics ships to the country and then the package is delivered per local delivery standards. The shipment does not have a tracking number associated with it"
    I waited another month but still no sign of the package. I guess it's lost somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Mattel's favorite new word has been "logistics" for some time; seems a perfect fit.
    That's was my first thought!!
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar

Anyone Receive Shipping Confirmations But Tracking Shows No Record of Shipment?

This is the first time this has happened to me. Anyone else? And the tracking link sends me to "Cornerstone Logistics" or "Newgistics." Anyone else getting this?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    This is the first time this has happened to me. Anyone else? And the tracking link sends me to "Cornerstone Logistics" or "Newgistics." Anyone else getting this?
    I got mine this morning, and it had already shipped. Oh, mine did come from Mattycollector and the link tok my to UPS tracking
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I haven't got my shipping confirmation yet =\

Is Matty Still Using UPS?

Hey guys, I ordered my Bow on the 15th, got 'order shipped' email on the 16th, but still haven't received it? Usually I would track it on the UPS site but the link on Matty's email sends me to some new Newgistics site that I cant figure out. Anyone else going through this?

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    And I am STILL waiting:

Date Time Description Location
    2/22/2011 10:55 AM Accepted by USPS CINCINNATI, OH 45235
    2/21/2011 02:18 PM In transit Fishers, IN 46037
    2/21/2011 12:42 PM Electronic Shipping Sent to USPS
    2/21/2011 12:42 PM In transit Sparks, NV 89441
    2/17/2011 08:50 PM In transit Sparks, NV 89441
    2/17/2011 12:05 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility Sparks, NV 89441
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    And I am STILL waiting:

Date Time Description Location
    2/22/2011 10:55 AM Accepted by USPS CINCINNATI, OH 45235
    2/21/2011 02:18 PM In transit Fishers, IN 46037
    2/21/2011 12:42 PM Electronic Shipping Sent to USPS
    2/21/2011 12:42 PM In transit Sparks, NV 89441
    2/17/2011 08:50 PM In transit Sparks, NV 89441
    2/17/2011 12:05 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility Sparks, NV 89441
    Also, Cincinnati is just 2 hours away from me and my figures have been sitting there or in transit to me from there for 4 days now since the mail has already run today and won't be here until Friday at the earliest.
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

The package is finally in my state. How long will it take now . . . ?

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Hopefully my Tytus will be on my porch and not beat to pieces when I get home today. Tracked on USPS and saw in my city this morning. Last time that happened the package was delivered that day.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Hopefully my Tytus will be on my porch and not beat to pieces when I get home today. Tracked on USPS and saw in my city this morning. Last time that happened the package was delivered that day.
    I don't believe they were using Cornerstone Logistics last time your package was delivered.

Newgistics vs USPS: Who is right?

Here is my tracking info from Newgistics:

8/24/2011 01:26 PM Accepted by USPS AUGUSTA, GA 30906
    8/23/2011 03:57 AM Transferring to USPS AUGUSTA, GA 309069998
    8/23/2011 02:33 AM In transit ANTIOCH, TN
    8/22/2011 09:28 PM In transit INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    8/22/2011 06:07 PM In transit Fishers, IN 46037
    8/22/2011 03:44 PM Electronic Shipping Sent to USPS
    8/22/2011 03:44 PM In transit Fishers, IN 46037
    8/22/2011 07:06 AM In transit Fishers, IN 46037
    8/17/2011 09:01 PM In transit Sparks, NV 89441
    8/17/2011 02:37 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility Sparks, NV 89441
    8/17/2011 01:36 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received Ontario, CA 91761

I spoke with a rep at my local post office and she said that they have not received the package yet. She said I can track the package via USPS by taking the first 8 numbers off my Newgistics number. I did and this is what the USPS tracking info says:

Electronic Shipping Info Received - August 23, 2011

Departed Shipping Partner Facility - August 22, 2011, 6:07 pm - FISHERS, IN 46037 - Delivery Confirmation™

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility - August 22, 2011, 7:06 am - FISHERS, IN 46037

Departed Shipping Partner Facility - August 17, 2011, 9:01 pm - SPARKS, NV 89441

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility - August 17, 2011, 2:37 pm - SPARKS, NV 89441

I'm not sure who to believe. Since it was shipped out I can't really blame Digital River. I normally have it the next day after it says accepted by USPS. The rep said there are 4 other packages coming from the same destination that haven't arrived either.

This is ridiculous. I will never ship via Cornerstone Logistics again as this is too darn confusing.
    Last edited by jerec350; August 29, 2011 at 07:00am.
    View my collection and customs HERE!