Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Newgistics / Cornerstone Logistics - shipping from Matty

So on the 16th the shipping notification said "In Transit from Sparks, NV" and today, the 19th, three days later, it updated.

In Transit from...

wait...

you guessed it...

here it comes...

SPARKS, NV!

What the hell is going on?
    Doc's Feedback (10 Positive!)

Awesome .Orgers!: bigassbuzz, brock_snyder, WDWFreak, madrage
    --------------------------------------------------
    Un-Awesome .ORgers!: Vorgon (impatient and unreasonable)

Enter the HYVE

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocTroy View Post
    So on the 16th the shipping notification said "In Transit from Sparks, NV" and today, the 19th, three days later, it updated.

In Transit from...

wait...

you guessed it...

here it comes...

SPARKS, NV!

What the hell is going on?
    I've been wondering that. It says my package is departed, but still in transit from Sparks, NV. My guess is that wherever it is, the report is being sent back to Sparks, and they're posting it from there. I now have a USPS tracking number, and am told the info has only been electronically received so I could easily ask "What's going on???" I'm sure it'll show up, and hope it doesn't take too long. But this whole situation makes little sense.

EDIT: Just checked their site and no major update. Then I took the USPS tracking number they gave and it shows on the USPS site that my package arrived at my local Post Office this morning. It should be here today. Im keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else!
    Last edited by Jon-O; February 19, 2011 at 12:29pm.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Quote Originally Posted by jrock323 View Post
    ...I'm excited about this, because these guys ship to APO/FPO addresses! No more having to ship to my parents' house and have them ship to me and no more having to use companies like APO Box, which charges 15 bucks a package.
    I agree! My partner is in the Foreign Service, and I've had to ship to a friend, who then ships to me every few months. This is a great alternative!

(...of course, we're in Mexico right now, which has a special UPS drop-off in Brownsville, TX..but I didn't now that at the time...)
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Just checked my tracking and it states that it went from Ontario, CA to Sparks, NV, now back to Sacramento, CA! What the hell?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon-O View Post
    Just checked their site and no major update. Then I took the USPS tracking number they gave and it shows on the USPS site that my package arrived at my local Post Office this morning. It should be here today. Im keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else!
    Can I ask where you got the USPS tracking number from?
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    This is really a crap move on Mattel's part.

Honestly, they should have given us the option. I'd happily pay a few bucks more for UPS shipping that is TRULY fully trackable.

This new method gives NO idea of a delivery time...at least with UPS, I could know when things are arriving.

I suppose this is the last time that I'll be ordering anything beyond my sub.
    Besides, that new Thundercats collector's line looks like it could use some of my discretionary income.

Your bad decisions are losing you business, Mattel
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    I'd happily pay a few bucks more for UPS shipping that is TRULY fully trackable.

This new method gives NO idea of a delivery time...at least with UPS, I could know when things are arriving.
    EXACTLY! Give us the option! I, too, would rather pay a little more for UPS with a scheduled delivery date. COME ON MATTY...Let us choose!!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Telkan2 View Post
    Can I ask where you got the USPS tracking number from?
    In the shipping e-mail, there's a link to Cornerstone's website. On that page, it should have a secondary number, beyond the original invoice number. That'll be the one.

And now I'm off to the Post Office because records show my package was delivered this morning, and the postman never left one... And none of my neighbors have any outside, or are home...

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    In the shipping e-mail, there's a link to Cornerstone's website. On that page, it should have a secondary number, beyond the original invoice number. That'll be the one.

And now I'm off to the Post Office because records show my package was delivered this morning, and the postman never left one... And none of my neighbors have any outside, or are home...
    I was afraid you'd say that. I had already tried that, but it said that no such package existed. *Sigh*
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Telkan2 View Post
    I was afraid you'd say that. I had already tried that, but it said that no such package existed. *Sigh*
    Give it some time. The number might show up after a day or so.

And I just ran to all the neighbors' homes (in the middle of a rainstorm) to see if anyone was home, and those who were didn't receive it. The good thing is, if someone has it, they might bring it by. I was also informed that I can put in a request for a refund with the Post Office.

Yeah Cornerstone Logistics is horrible. Bring back UPS.
    Doc's Feedback (10 Positive!)

Awesome .Orgers!: bigassbuzz, brock_snyder, WDWFreak, madrage
    --------------------------------------------------
    Un-Awesome .ORgers!: Vorgon (impatient and unreasonable)

Enter the HYVE

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I've tried that one, too. The tracking number they gave me on mine was ridiculously long (30 characters! ) Mine is still saying according to USPS it can't find it. Man, I hate using USPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    I've tried that one, too. The tracking number they gave me on mine was ridiculously long (30 characters! ) Mine is still saying according to USPS it can't find it. Man, I hate using USPS.
    Ug.... I know the feeling... This is not going too well for the lot of us... Since it's a holiday weekend, I say we wait it out a few days. Maybe yours will show up in the system, and my neighbors will bring mine by... I hope...

I got my package here in Utah on Saturday, delivered by USPS. However, it still said it was "In Transit" in Sparks, NV on the Newgistics website. Now, a day later, Newgistics has updated the status to "Delivered". Worst tracking system ever in my opinion since their site doesn't update until long after the actual delivery of the item. I guess its a trade off though - it was nice being able to get the package on a Saturday, but on the other hand, I didn't have any idea when it was coming. But hopefully I can use this experience to guess-timate when the March package will arrive: 4 Days from the date ordered. We shall see if this comes true next month...

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Mine just updated to arrival in Fishers, Indiana as of yesterday. It's getting closer!

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Just checked my tracking and it states that it went from Ontario, CA to Sparks, NV, now back to Sacramento, CA! What the hell?
    Mine too. It's still in CA as of 2-18.

I am starting to think this is yet another ploy by Mattel to get everyone to purchase a subscription. If you purchase a sub then you get UPS Ground with useful tracking and a scheduled delivery date. You don't purchase a sub then you get Cornerstone Logistics/ Newgistics/ USPS with limited tracking and VERY SLOW shipping.

My problem is that I did purchase subs, but wanted the reissue Tytus and reissie Keldor. I purchased them on Matty on the 15th like most everyone else, but my items are STILL in Sparks, Nevada nearly 1 week later.

Come on Matty! Don't make it such a Dictatorship!! Let us have a choice in deciding whether we want UPS Ground or the absolute worst possible option in Cornerstone Logistics. LET US DECIDE!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

The box showed up! It was at my next door neighbor's house, where I looked. They just got home, after being gone all weekend and brought it over. Swear I looked all over their doorstep.

I too wonder if this new shipping method is a ploy to get subs purchased, but I hope that UPS is how the subs ship next year.

Just tracked it again and now it says it is in Sparks, NV---AGAIN! ***?!

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Okay really? My post was deleted? Okay here it goes…the "non-D-word" post…

Feb. 17th, "in transit" Sparks, NV
    Feb. 21st, "in transit" Sparks, NV

Is it just sitting there???
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Just tracked it again and now it says it is in Sparks, NV---AGAIN! ***?!
    My subscription must be glued to your order, because it has done the exact same thing!
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

I know with mine, it read In Transit--Sparks, NV until it read Arrival at USPS-- in my city, the day of the arrival. Even with the several In Transit updates.

I know with mine, it read In Transit--Sparks, NV until it read Arrival at USPS-- in my city, the day of the arrival. Even with the several In Transit updates.
    What state are you in?

That's reassuring. Thank you for posting that.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

What state are you in?
    CA. I'm an hour away from the distribution center.

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    That's reassuring. Thank you for posting that.
    You're welcome. I know how frustrating and confusing this is.