View Poll Results: Would you want a redhead Battleground Teela with silver bra?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

87 43.72%
  • No

103 51.76%
  • Other

9 4.52%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you want a redhead Battleground Teela with silver bra?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Would you want a redhead Battleground Teela with silver bra?

So would fans want a redheaded variant of Battleground Teela with a silver bra and bracelets? I know some fans would want a Teela with her red hair down and other fans would want a more "Red Sonja" looking character to place with Vikor.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; May 9, 2011 at 10:58am.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I think the red and silver color combo would look great on her.

I wouldn't mind seeing her get a redeco at some point, possibly for a 2-pack.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Dang it my darn big thumbs hit no instead of yes on my phone! Anyways...we need blonde hair up and red hair down! That way we have completed our teela hair set!
    My MOTUC top wants (POST NYCC 2014):

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar

I voted no. While I would have no problem with a repaint of Bikini Teela with red hair(we're really getting into Bumblebee & Cliffjumper territory), I don't want it to be Teela.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Evil Apologist of Mattel® Count Marzo's Avatar
    I vote yes, but not for a WHILE. I don't want to see Teela's released as often as He-Man and/or Skeletor variants.
    -=¤EvilCøuntMarzø¤=-
    BLÅÇK FLØWËRŠ!!!!

I voted no, out of fear, look at the Battleground the blonde one has caused.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

sure
    MANGLORD'S most wanted MOTUC, GWILDOR and the rest of the 87ers.
    http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...oppers01-1.jpg

Yes as she would be my Red Sonja figure we never got. And she would look great with Conan/Vikor.

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I think the red and silver color combo would look great on her.

I wouldn't mind seeing her get a redeco at some point, possibly for a 2-pack.

Sounds like a plan, I voted yes!

I'd love a Red Sonja-looking Teela to go with the Conan-looking Vikor. Who doesn't love choices, plus it'll look great.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Hmmm... undecided. If it ever came about, I'd probably buy it (I'm a completist if no other reason), but it's not a repaint that I'd particularly campaign for.

Firstly, it's not one that really appeals to me (we've already got Teela and possibly-different-character BG Teela)
    Secondly... I don't want the line to be flooded with too many needless variants (bad 200x flashbacks ahoy)!

~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

i was for JES
    but i want a blonde with golden bra and a repaint version with red hair und silver bra!!!
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

You can never have enough scantily clad babes in furry underwear running around.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    You can never have enough scantily clad babes in furry underwear running around.
    Yes, you can Uki-yuki. I vote no...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Yes, you can Uki-yuki. I vote no...
    Maybe you can...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Maybe you can...
    Yeah, if they're heroines. Then you to have them home by curfew, you have to act properly, chew with your mouth closed, meet her parents and all that junk. Now, villainesses, I can agree that you can't get enough. Those girls like to party!
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; February 26, 2011 at 09:46am.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

And now, I can agree with you-its time for Battleground/Bikini Evil Lyn! (And of course, we can get jaundiced and 200X versions!)

Now we're talking!

And now, I can agree with you-its time for Battleground/Bikini Evil Lyn! (And of course, we can get jaundiced and 200X versions!)

Now we're talking!
    Finally! An accord has been reached between the forces of good and evil! And all it took were the near naked miniature plastic representations of the idealized fantasy woman.

Attached Images Attached Images

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Finally! An accord has been reached between the forces of good and evil! And all it took were the near naked miniature plastic representations of the idealized fantasy woman.
    So you would dig a Battleground Evil-Lyn?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    So you would dig a Battleground Evil-Lyn?
    Honestly, I don't think Evil-Lyn would rock the bi-kini. Her self esteem and faith in her intellect is too high for her to rely on her physical attractiveness. Now, Teela on the other hand, is base and ordinary enough to use her sexuality as her main weapon.

Heroic Warrior
    Amazon army builder set anyone? seriously though, i dont need a second figure, just a varient head included will do it. a red haired version of the figures head to use on my regular teela from time to time

Heroic Warrior
    Ugggg....

A varient of a varient...

Not interested in the least. While I would enjoy Red-heads in bikinis as much as the next guy... I have no interest in artificially padding the roster. For every Varient of a varient that comes out... it's just that much farther down the line for Ram-man or Sorceress... or even one of the legitimate PoP and NA figures...

Honestly, re-painting isn't that hard... If you want a redhead instead of a blonde... buy two and repaint it.

If you can't do that, Mail it to me, I'll do it FOR you

Sure... why not? I just think that she shouldn't be offered anytime soon. Just throw her in as a bonus figure waaay down the road.
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

i'd rather see s&m evil-lyn
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

No, at least not until end of 2017. It is a variant of a variant. This sort of madness is what killed the 200x line.

I don't want to put down the idea completely, I just want to see more individual characters released before more variants. Some of you may be happy with selection of characters that have been released up to now- that cool. But there are others who dream figures are yet to made.

I just want to get deeper into the roster of characters before seeming another He-man (Faker, Vikor, Oolarr, Wundar, Battle Armor, Greyskull, Pre Eterinia,), Skeletor (Keldor, Battle Armor, Mo-larr2 pack, TRU 2 pack) or Teela (Goddess, Battle Field, Classic Evil Lyn (who I feel was worthy of her own electric blue armor). That is 16-17 figures of 3 characters.

Teela may not have as many as He-man now, but she is a popular enough character that I am sure Mattel already has more variants planned without fans asking for more.

I'm not saying don't ask, I just asking think about the unreleased original characters. Don't they deserve to be released too?