Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After the Second Ultimate Battleground- What Happens to the Masters and Rebellion?

After the Second Ultimate Battleground- What Happens to the Masters and Rebellion?

While it's nice to get a NA She-Ra and to know about her role as Despara, it'd be nice to know a bit more about the other characters' future. We need a Sea Hawk/Despara encounter, or a Rebellion/Despara encounter in general. Basically, I just want to know more about the Masters/Rebellion's future. (At least we got Clamp Champ/Flutterina). What do you guys think should happen to the heroes after the Battleground? And is Teela the Queen and Sorceress all at once?

All valid questions I would be interested in knowing the answers to as well.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Well the MotUC timeline states that Glimmer returns to Etheria and becomes the Queen of Brightmoon; Jitsu takes over Snake Mountain; Strobo maintains neutrality on Eternia fighting both the heroes and the villains at various times while also investigating Zodac's assassination.

Stratos, Duncan, Mer-Man and Zodac are dead. The Snake Men are all destroyed. Megator is dead again.

Evil-Lyn is gone to the future; He-Man and She-Ra are in space . . . and so is Skeletor.

Clawful and Whiplash are "defeated", and Hordak is pretty severely injured.

During this time, Randor dies somehow and Marlena becomes sole ruler.

Teela is the Sorceress, but isn't queen until He-Man returns, becomes king, and marries her.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Skeletor returns and takes control of Snake Mountain again, the Snake men return, Hordak is fixed with his blue cyborg body. Teela with her new found magic abilities brings back Duncan, Stratos etc from the dead and the battle continues.

Except for Cy-Chop who died of some Eternian disease.

Go for Shawarma...if it is good enough for the Avengers...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

I wonder if Despera will kill Flutterina in Classics cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Skeletor returns and takes control of Snake Mountain again, the Snake men return, Hordak is fixed with his blue cyborg body. Teela with her new found magic abilities brings back Duncan, Stratos etc from the dead and the battle continues.

Where'd you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I wonder if Despera will kill Flutterina in Classics cannon.
    Well according to classics canon there is a whole race of Flutterina people out there, so Despera probably killed some other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post
    Well the MotUC timeline states that Glimmer returns to Etheria and becomes the Queen of Brightmoon; Jitsu takes over Snake Mountain; Strobo maintains neutrality on Eternia fighting both the heroes and the villains at various times while also investigating Zodac's assassination.

Stratos, Duncan, Mer-Man and Zodac are dead. The Snake Men are all destroyed. Megator is dead again.

Evil-Lyn is gone to the future; He-Man and She-Ra are in space . . . and so is Skeletor.

Clawful and Whiplash are "defeated", and Hordak is pretty severely injured.

During this time, Randor dies somehow and Marlena becomes sole ruler.

Teela is the Sorceress, but isn't queen until He-Man returns, becomes king, and marries her.
    Where'd they say that Stratos dies?

Quote Originally Posted by BeholdtheVision View Post
    Where'd they say that Stratos dies?
    Castle Grayskullman's bio.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.

I'd like some closure on Frosta, Extendar, Sy-Klone, Rio, etc

Quote Originally Posted by BeholdtheVision View Post
    I'd like some closure on Frosta, Extendar, Sy-Klone, Rio, etc
    So far we have nothing on their ultimate fates. I tried to cover everything that the bios have told us, so unless the next batch of bios mentions anything else, it'll be all up to you.

If you ask me, it's actually a fun era to think about and play in.

Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post
    So far we have nothing on their ultimate fates. I tried to cover everything that the bios have told us, so unless the next batch of bios mentions anything else, it'll be all up to you.

If you ask me, it's actually a fun era to think about and play in.
    That it is.

TG said that we'd see the Third Ultimate Battleground in the 3 mini-comics due next year. Hopefully we'll get some clue on some of these then. I am intrigued to see what Eternia's been like in more depth, since He-man, She-Ra (and whoever joined them) have been gone.

We also know that Clamp Champ has taken over for Man-At-Arms, and Flutterina stays on Eternia to be with him.
    Pretty sure it has been stated explicitly that Hordak does die from those injuries, and his attack on Skeletor was his "last gasp".

I'd still like to know what happened to Mekaneck. TG said the Spell of Separation didn't affect him, then that he died, then that he DIDN'T die, but was forever changed. I want to know what all of that means!

I'd be willing to bet that Rio Blast goes with He-Man to Primus, since he pledged to help him fight Skeletor....also, he looks like a New Adventures character. Lol.
    Last edited by Kreann'ot; August 31, 2014 at 07:57pm.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Rather than having Hordak killed off I think they should have had him repaired which then gives us his Filmation appearance. I know it's a bit of a copy of how Skeletor revives himself but it would make for an interesting parallel when the two next face each other in combat, both being part cybernetic now. I also think it makes more sense than Hordaks blood rising to the surface making him turn blue BS lol.

1.Cy-Chop flees to Earth and opens a hair styling salon called "Cy's Chops"and becomes known simply as Cy.
    2.Madame Razz becomes new spokesperson for Jenny Craig.
    3.Tri-Klops relocates to Earth and becomes a born again Christian and Southern Baptist preacher in Mississippi.
    4.Catra sells real estate for Century21.
    5.Clamp Champ becomes a stunt double for Tyler Perry.

Spector also died as he contracted the "Time Flu" infecting all agents thus creating a time implosion wiping out their existence in history. Gwildor, Mer-man and Zodac return out of this paradox.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!!

They all realize the whole universe is actually located on Orion's belt.

Heroic Warrior
    Man-E-Faces would retire from heroics and go back into theater full-time, touring Eternia with a successful one-man show based partially on his and the Masters exploits.

Ram Man also retired, to a small farm outside a lakeview village, where he spent much of his time fishing.

Roboto became famous for being Eternia's first robot author, writing several in-demand tomes on chess and strategy.

Fisto traveled Eternia visiting its bars and pubs, continuing his reign as Eternian Armwrestling Champion.

Moss Man, sensing the ultimate evil has finally passed, merges with Skytree until he is needed again.

Horde Trooper #2491 wrote a tell-all book about his life in the Evil Horde. It did not sell well, but he used the advance from it to purchase a small cabin near Ram Man's farm.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Karg, Andros, Monstroid, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

I totally agree that none of the bad guys should have died, and they should all continue to terrorize Eternia and Etheria forever!

...wait a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    I totally agree that none of the bad guys should have died, and they should all continue to terrorize Eternia and Etheria forever!

...wait a second.
    Maybe they will...
    A Want List of Sorts: Filmation Tung Lasher, Roton, Skelcon, POP costume She-Ra / Starburst She-Ra, Lodar, and all the other POP, Filmation, & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    If you're #smarterthanafifthgrader you can simply write it yourself.
    Bugul Noz: The Glorious Hunter Not that creativity is actually valued here.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Maybe they will...
    That actually sounds like Hell. The Great Rebellion never wins, Etheria is oppressed forever, Skeletor is always threatening to take over the world, countless lives of innocent non-powered people are lost, the Horde rules the galaxy with an iron fist...

...And none of it ever ends.

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Agraphia killed him.
    Bugul Noz: The Glorious Hunter Not that creativity is actually valued here.