Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Official Rotar and Twistoid in MOTUC Discussion

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    If Horde Troopers are not in the works could this possibly mean a Rotar & Twistoid two pack?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Now that this line has gotten closer to revealing all the vintage heroic warriors its about time that Rotar should be coming up. I bring this up because I for one really want to have Rotar with an attachable legs option. That how I prefer to display him. I like to see this issue to gain in popularity. same gos for the support for the character Rotar.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Really want both these guys, and hope they have removable legs and regular sized torso's, I'll probably display them with legs if so. I would be willing to pay more to get then with legs. A two pack would be great for these.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I can see these being 2014 SDCC item or the Holiday Item as a 2 pack.

Rotar is my most wanted remaining vintage MOTU figure. I hope they both make it eventually!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I dont know that these figures get much love, but I still very much want them, and yes of course with legs. Said it before.

I hope we get our chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I know Rotar & Twistoid are the least popular of the vintage MOTU figures, which might be why I'm pulling for them lately. I want to see ALL the characters from the vintage line remade and these guys are the least likely to see the light of day. Anywho, I found this 200X Rotar custom on a German fansite and thought it was kinda cool.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...germansite.jpg

very cool man
    LONG LIFE TO 200X
    Check out marktron's MOTU CUTSOMS photos and profile! http://fearlessphotog.deviantart.com/

two pack with a base to position the two of them fighting each other, but Why give them legs? the idea is for them to be tops is it not? I predict either SDCC2014 or 2015 figure 50-60 dollar figure set.
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

I fear these will, yet again, have trapjaw legs
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Anyone else real excited about these guys?!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Anyone else real excited about these guys?!
    Definitely looking forward to seeing how these guys turn out.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

We can't turn our backs on wounded veterans! Hopefully they are the SDCC item this year.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I am crossing my fingers that these two characters are sold together and out of the subscription. An SDCC item is a good fit. I know many fans want them.

I'd like them better if they have replacement lower torsos and legs, like King Hsss had the replacement upper body. If the characters could snap on the "boring" devices then they would make more sense to me. They are like Cy-Chop, only worse. I mean, if they don't have legs then do they just lean somewhere all day and get dragged out to drill? Or do they hop around? I mean no insult to the characters or designs, but their bodies are impractical and it's something that really bothers me.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    I fear these will, yet again, have trapjaw legs
    even though i would be ok with the trap-jaw legs, i'm also tired of them. maybe they could mix horde trooper legs with mosquitor boots.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    We can't turn our backs on wounded veterans! Hopefully they are the SDCC item this year.
    I'm hopeful for that too.

I'm a little nervous on the word if we will be getting removable legs with these guys.
    Much like King Hiss Extendar or any other figure that has the lower removable torso option.
    This would make these guys a lot more desirable in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    I am crossing my fingers that these two characters are sold together and out of the subscription. An SDCC item is a good fit. I know many fans want them.

I'd like them better if they have replacement lower torsos and legs, like King Hsss had the replacement upper body. If the characters could snap on the "boring" devices then they would make more sense to me. They are like Cy-Chop, only worse. I mean, if they don't have legs then do they just lean somewhere all day and get dragged out to drill? Or do they hop around? I mean no insult to the characters or designs, but their bodies are impractical and it's something that really bothers me.
    I had a vintage Rotar, and I always imagined that he was able to travel on his gyro without spinning if he wanted to. I'm no engineer, but I'd imagine that could be possible. This is likely MAA level tech we're talking here, so why not? The original vintage bases could be updated for Classics to make them easier to display.

Essentially, I think I'm going to end up in the minority here and say, "No legs for Rotar and Twistoid". It goes against their vintage stylings, and it just plain strikes me as odd. In a two-pack with bases, this makes sense.

I'm really excited to see how these guys turn out. I think that if they are going to be part of a $52 pack, then they will definitely be coming with interchangeable lower halves. If they turn out anything like Emiliano's vision, they will look amazing. The legs and arms he envisioned for Twistoid could totally work for Artilla, too.

This is probably the only shot these two characters are going to get at being redone, so I'm glad that is actually going to happen.
    2015 MOTUC Line is ON! (Now make Tuskador PLEASE)