View Poll Results: Wave 2 of Ultimate Edition figures - Who do you want next?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evil-Lyn

52 34.90%
  • Man-At-Arms

42 28.19%
  • Beastman

24 16.11%
  • Mer-Man

33 22.15%
  • Zodac

19 12.75%
  • Fisto

64 42.95%
  • Sorceress

65 43.62%
  • Whiplash

23 15.44%
  • Clawful

2 1.34%
  • Webstor

6 4.03%
  • Jitsu

11 7.38%
  • Roboto

57 38.26%
  • Green Goddess

55 36.91%
  • Sy-Klone

2 1.34%
  • Mossman

2 1.34%
  • Trapjaw

40 26.85%
  • Tri-Klops

27 18.12%
  • Kobra Khan

16 10.74%
  • Clamp Champ

2 1.34%
  • Rokkon

3 2.01%
  • Stonedar

3 2.01%
  • Ninjor

2 1.34%
  • Scareglow

20 13.42%
  • Hordak

23 15.44%
  • Extendar

1 0.67%
  • King Randor

5 3.36%
  • Mekaneck

15 10.07%
  • Man-E-Faces

21 14.09%
  • Stratos

20 13.42%
  • Rio Blast

8 5.37%
  • King Hiss

15 10.07%
  • Prince Adam

32 21.48%
  • Buzz-Off

13 8.72%
  • Snout Spout

5 3.36%
  • Other

21 14.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wave 2 of Ultimate Edition figures - Who do you want next?

Wave 2 of Ultimate Edition figures - Who do you want next?

Super7 gave fans/collectors the opportunity to purchase the Ultimate Editions of characters that haven't been available for a long time, with additional accessories and new paint schemes. Wave One included He-Man, Teela, Skeletor, Faker, and Ram Man (in the highly requested cross-sell paint scheme).

If Super7 continued this series and released a 2nd wave, which FIVE characters would you like next? Obviously, I couldn't fit every previously released MOTUC figure in a poll that can only have 35 options, tops. So, if I missed a character, please use the "other" option and state the character you'd like in the comments. Also, I left off the Princess of Power characters, since it hasn't been announced yet that Super7 has the rights for Princess of Power, yet.

Please select FIVE and only FIVE characters. Let's see who is the most requested.
    Last edited by King Tamusk; January 8, 2017 at 04:19pm.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Love these Ultimates. I'd like to see...

1. Fisto!! ( Perhaps with red hair extra head)

2. Prince Adam (vintage head, Filmation sword)

3. Beastman

4. Man-At-Arms (a ton of stuff could be included from all the variants already released)

5. Sorceress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    Love these Ultimates. I'd like to see...

1. Fisto!! ( Perhaps with red hair extra head)

2. Prince Adam (vintage head, Filmation sword)

3. Beastman

4. Man-At-Arms (a ton of stuff could be included from all the variants already released)

5. Sorceress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Make sure you vote for them.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Done! Sorry, I originally replied on Tapatalk, which doesn't give access to polls (unless I'm just not looking hard enough). Ran over to the desktop and just voted!
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Heroic Warrior
    There are precious few characters (on OR off this list!) that have a bunch of extracurricular goodies lying in state. The 200X Head Pak alum would all work out well, but would be a bit underwhelming for my taste with no new tooling. In the end, I voted for Evil-Lyn (I'm imagining a Toy Colors unhelemeted head, Toy Colors "Battleground" cape, a Toy accurate Glow-In-The-Dark Short staff, etc. etc. [^D). Other than her, I would also nominate The Horde Trooper, if some other method of getting more of him/it? produced fails to materialize. All the Heads, All the weapons! Sign me up!
    Last edited by Snake_Man; January 19, 2017 at 05:08am.

Heroic Warrior
    The Sorceress really needs an overhaul. Also the fact that the prices of the figure on the secondary market are outrageous.

My top pick would be Goddess, but would also love Mer-Man, Fisto, Whiplash, Beast Man, and Sorceress

the results are very confusing to me. Are people under the delusion that they'd retool and resculpt and reengeneer the figures? Why is Sorceress so high? Insanity.

Anyway, my votes do not reflect who I even would want most but who are the most obvious choices based on how Ultimates worked out.

Evil Lynn, Man At Arms, King Hisss, & She Ra have a ton of parts that would make some awesome possibilities.

Roboto could be a sure thing just because fixed shoulders (which Hisss would have too) and body that doesn't crack.

Of course Sorceress. Shespopular and important to the mythos as well as being over priced on eBay.

Widget
    What about Rotar & Twistoid, available on secondary market at outrageous prices (up to 400-500 bucks... O__O)??
    Oh and, of course, Horde Troopers...

I voted for characters that would both benefit new collectors and also give an incentive to those that already have them something more to buy them.

OTHER:
    Horde Trooper with all the weapons and 2 extra heads

She-ra in toy colors (use NA and original release parts. Silver shield and sword. extra Adora head

Wun-dar add cosmic enforcer helmet, vintage and Oolar heads and extra battle axe

Fisto with reddish hair and more silver on his torso. Great release with Stridor

Green Goddes in green solid plastic rerelease.

Trap Jaw in mini comic colors with green Kronis head and all accessories.

Characters like Sorceress, Evil-Lyn, Roboto need more tooling to be better than just a redeco rerelease. I'd rather wait for a better Filmation style Sorceress and a 200x style Evil-Lyn & Roboto.
    Last edited by Count Judas; January 11, 2017 at 02:39am.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    the results are very confusing to me. Are people under the delusion that they'd retool and resculpt and reengeneer the figures? Why is Sorceress so high? Insanity.

Anyway, my votes do not reflect who I even would want most but who are the most obvious choices based on how Ultimates worked out.

Evil Lynn, Man At Arms, King Hisss, & She Ra have a ton of parts that would make some awesome possibilities.

Roboto could be a sure thing just because fixed shoulders (which Hisss would have too) and body that doesn't crack.
    I think in wave 2 they could retool some of the figures. The first wave had no new tooling because they were trying to get something out quickly with what was available. I don't see why wave 2 couldn't have some new tooling.

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Prince Adam with sword holder in the back
    Rio blast with hollow chest
    Roboto with fixed shoulders and all weapons (trap jaw, etc ...) painted silver

Maybe King hsss with fixed shoulders ... but not as bad as Roboto.

Fisto
    Evil Lynn
    Roboto
    Whiplash
    Sorceress

These are mostly figures I don't have that I can't afford. I just bough a loose Roboto at New Orleans Comic con and his chest cracked by the time I got home. So, yeah I'd buy him again.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the heck voted for Extendar? You can get him for $18 w/ free shipping on Mattel's ebay shop.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdude

I assume that the "Ultimates" are going to be very minimal new tooling, so here's my list to back up my vote:

Fisto - I only have one CIB, and feel bad about taking him out, so would be nice to have one loose as well. Hopefully they can include some of the missing paint apps!
    Mer-Man - but only if they do a "toy colors" version
    Man-E-Faces - but only if they do a "toy colors" version

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    No Horde trooper or Snake man ?

I'd vote for...

Prince Adam: Blue, DC Comics vest, bare legs, He-Man, Vintage, smiley Adam, and Oo-Lar heads, all classic Power Sword versions

Evil Lyn: Classic Yellow look, Vintage head, BGEL head in yellow, GITD wand(s), recolor Corodite crystal blue as Shakkaran crystal

MEF: Vintage orange look, both previous heads, blaster, toss in Mekaneck club as his MYP weapon

Tri-Klops: minicomic colors, GITD Doomseeker (or a transparent Doomseeker, to replicate the steath mode), Grayskull Warriors Ring

Green Goddess: better construction on that crotch (obviously), Staff of Kaa, Staff of the Elders, shield, green colorway of Teela (helmetless) head
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Roboto in mini comics colors.
    We need to let our new friends at Super 7 know that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

Nothing on the list, but I would buy a couple ultimate Horde Troopers.
    Matt Moylan
    Director of Publishing, UDON Entertainment

Trap Jaw, if only for the fact I see the original MOTUC release regularly selling for $70-$90 which is just a ripoff. Not sure what extras it could get aside from the Roboto weapons or anything else made to plug into that socket type though, the original was already more loaded with parts than usual.

I only picked three.

Roboto: Let's get a non-cracking torso, correct shoulders, 200X head and armor, and all the attachments in silver (Roboto's, Trap Jaw's, Hurricane Hordak's, HATMOTU Trap Jaw's, & Cy-Chop's)
    Sy-Klone: I'd kill to get this guy just as he is but with the 200X color scheme, the Heads of Eternia head included, and an alternate lenticular piece
    Other (Stinkor): This figure got seriously screwed with the paint apps. Lets get the paint detail and wash on ole Stinkor to be on-par with that of Mer-Man

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Trap Jaw, if only for the fact I see the original MOTUC release regularly selling for $70-$90 which is just a ripoff. Not sure what extras it could get aside from the Roboto weapons or anything else made to plug into that socket type though, the original was already more loaded with parts than usual.
    They could include the Filmation Trap Jaw weapons in black, and perhaps Hurricane Hordak's as well. Maybe even some newly sculpted ones.

3-6 additional accessories is a reasonable amount I think.

She-ra (Starburst) and Catra (Scratchin' Sound, Shower Power) should really be on the list. But they'd need a new card back

Heroic Warrior
    This one is hard because most of these don't have alternate heads to fill out the package/value.
    I picked Roboto and Scareglow (any alt heads in GITD would be awesome).

As of the current 95 votes, the leaders in the vote are...

1st - Sorceress
    2nd - Fisto, Roboto (tied)
    4th - Evil-Lyn
    5th - Green Goddess

6th - Man-At-Arms
    7th - Trapjaw
    8th - Mer-Man
    9th - Prince Adam
    10th - Tri-Klops

I could see the top 7 making really good choices for a 2nd Wave of Ultimate Edition figures.