View Poll Results: Who are your MOST wanted NA/Jetlag characters? (2017 edition)

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kayo

47 54.65%
  • Quakke

49 56.98%
  • Artilla

41 47.67%
  • Lizzor

51 59.30%
  • Master Sebrian

40 46.51%
  • Staghorn

43 50.00%
  • Sagitar

62 72.09%
  • Hoove

48 55.81%
  • Nocturna

34 39.53%
  • Butthead

40 46.51%
  • Vizar

36 41.86%
  • Spinwit

39 45.35%
  • Drissi

30 34.88%
  • Crystoll

30 34.88%
  • Disks of Doom Skeletor

27 31.40%
  • Battle Punch He-Man

8 9.30%
  • NA Prince Adam

28 32.56%
  • NA Sorceress

38 44.19%
  • NA Teela

27 31.40%
  • Grot

13 15.12%
  • Caz

20 23.26%
  • Zark

5 5.81%
  • The Scientists of Primus

10 11.63%
  • Gleanons

7 8.14%
  • Andros

5 5.81%
  • Galactimytes

6 6.98%
  • Besquita

9 10.47%
  • Aquata

11 12.79%
  • UR

7 8.14%
  • Meliac

11 12.79%
  • Meow

7 8.14%
  • Hermis

6 6.98%
  • Hucha

6 6.98%
  • Detector

15 17.44%
  • Other

9 10.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Who are your MOST wanted NA/Jetlag characters? (2017 edition)

Who are your MOST wanted NA/Jetlag characters? (2017 edition)

This year, we received Darius and Crita. Both of them turned out great. But, lets not stop the NA/Jetlag love, there are plenty more characters to go. Out of the choices given, select your MOST wanted New Adventures and Jetlag characters that you'd like Super7 to offer in 2017 and beyond. This isn't a thread to see who you don't want, but rather who you'd like to see first, or as soon as possible. So, think in terms of what you feel is essential and vote for as many as you like.

Since you can only make 35 options, there will be some characters that I missed, which is why I listed "other" as an option. Please, comment on which character that is and if it is obscure, feel free to include a picture.

The only person from the toon specifically that I really want is Meliac, though I am torn on Grot. I believe he is actually an important choice but I cannot quite root for him since there are others I want alot more personally.

Kinda like how I cannot vote for Master Sebrian but obviously he should be made.

I'm most interested in Butt Head, Quakke, NA Sorceress & NA Teela, and Sagitar topping that list. Throw in Meliac because he had great look and a number of apperances and Spinwit because his look is ok and he was probably the next most used hero that was a toy after Flipshot & Hydron.

I think this is a pretty good mix of figures, and throw in Sebrian to make it a round 8 if we follow (for fun) the template of what we are probably expecting next year, based on the little news we got.

I'd take em all if I could... but gimme at LEAST Kayo..
    Just when you thought it was safe to take a pee.....- Hard Ticket To Hawaii -

All of them! But we need at least Sagitar, Lizorr, and Quakke....those have been the 3 most popular for quite some time. Master Sebrian, as far as importance, should also get made.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

I Voted for most of them. I'd also love to see Gleep, Clawber and Grr as pack-ins.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Although I would sign up for each and every one of the characters on this list, the above are the most essential for me.
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I want Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Sagitar, Artilla,Master Sebrian, Gleep, Hoove, Quakke, Butthead, Lizzor, Staghorn, Crystoll the most would take Caz and Drissi but I have some awesome customs of them from Hunter Knight already.
    Most Wanted Kittrina,Granita,Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen,Tataran, and MissleToe.

With the current 27 votes, the results are...

1st - Sagitar
    2nd - (tie) Quakke, Lizorr

4th - Master Sebrian
    5th - Spintwit
    6th - (tie) Artilla, Staghorn, Hoove, NA Sorceress
    10th - (tie) Kayo, Butthead, Drissi

Man, people love some Lizor. What am I missing? Quakke and BH had more screen time/character on the show. Was Lizor's toy just that cool?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    This is important to me that I get all the NA characters
    Specially:
    Spinwit, lizzar, nocturna, sagitaur, vizar, bh, quake hoove & kayo
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    If I can only choose one, I'd choose Lizorr

My most wanted are Grr and He-Slave
    We need to let our new friends at Super 7 know that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

With the current 44 votes, the results are...

1st - Sagitar
    2nd - (tie) Quakke, Lizorr

4th - Hoove
    5th - Kayo
    6th - Butthead
    7th - (tie) Artilla, Staghorn, Spinwit
    10th - Master Sebrian

I want most of those on this list, but the main Jetlag characters are my priority. I really want Master Sebrian (with Gleep), Caz & Drissi, Prince Adam, Grot, Meliac, and (yes) the Scientists. I'd also love the alternate versions of Mara and Crita.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2017!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    In addition to all of this:

- Dreadator
    - He-Slave
    - Cruncher

That's a shame they were not given a chance to express their popularity,
    i mean more explicitly.
    Holy Grail of a lifetime:
    Mask Of Power - Kex Queen - Krrylak - Hoove - Staghorn - Shezar - Tataran - Kothos - Melog - Saryn (Evil Witch) - Dylamug -Slob-Boar - Ra-Jar - Odar - Garn (Mini-Comics) - Robowoman - Major Header - Saw-Tooth - Prince Dakon - Ever-Mean - Karg - Muck Man - Missile Toe

What I want is each and every character that was made in the vintage toyline made in Classics, plus prototypes characters like Crystoll, Detector and the Sorceress.
    I will never consider the Classics collecion complete until we get those guys.

After that, getting Jetlag-specific characters will just be icing on the cake.

You have UR but not Gleep?
    On top of the ones I voted for I'd also take Queen/Battle Armor Crita.

Voted for:
    Kayo
    Quakke
    Artilla
    Lizzor
    Staghorn
    Sagitar
    Hoove
    Nocturna
    Butthead
    Vizar
    Spinwit
    Disks of Doom Skeletor
    Master Sebrian
    Crystoll
    Detector
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

I voted for the rest of the vintage line plus some of my favorites from the series and other media. I broke it down to top 10 Galactic Protectors/Guardians and Top 10 Mutants/Villains, in no particular order:

Kayo, Spinwit, Sagitar, Vizar, Artilla, Nocturna, Master Sebrian, NA Sorceress, NA Teela, NA Adam

Lizorr, Hoove, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn, Discs of Doom Skeletor, Crystoll, Other: He-Slave, Mutant Trooper, Grrr
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

I just want the rest of the unique characters from the vintage line. Top priorities for me would be: Staghorn, Artilla, Hoove, and Vizar.

Kayo is inexplicably topping hero list, excepting Sagitar. What is that about? Was his toy just that good? Did he have more appearances in the toon than I remember? I seem to remember only spinwit getting any character development whatsoever once you get into the "also rans".

Otherwise this is shaping up pretty much how I'd think. all Space mutans higher than their protector counterparts. Sagitar topping the list. Spinwit placing pretty good. With Quakke outta this now, I guess Lizzor is fine next "most wanted mutant" though I can only assume due to fans of the toy or design since BH easily had more character development, which is why I care about him.

Mutant Trooper

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    There is that option as we mutant trooper army builders and guardian troopers as well. I want all na included as well any other faction and eras.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Heroic Warrior
    OTHER: NA Teela.....
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here