Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Countdown to King Hiss, Battle Armor Skeletor & the Return of Adora & Count Marzo

The Countdown to King Hiss, Battle Armor Skeletor & the Return of Adora & Count Marzo

Well, I'm rushing in here this time and this time only, so I can remind international collectors of the beginning of summer time ( = daylight saving(s) time ) in the USA which takes effect at a different time than in some other countries such as all of Europe! So, keep in mind, the sale starts 1 hour earlier than usual for all countries where the time is being changed after the sales date!

Summer time starts on March 13th in the United States, but on March 27th (!) in Europe. Therefore the MotUC release day in March will start 1 hour earlier than it usually does for us Europeans since our clocks will still be on winter time whereas they're already on summer time in the USA. Overseeing that cost me Moss Man with flocked ears last year - and to the day this guy is missing in my MotUC collection. I don't want that to repeat! Maybe posting this will help some folks - that's why I'm opening the thread a few days earlier than it usually occurs on the .org.

So, back to usual:

Here we go again and this time its fan favorites

King Hiss (King Hssss),

Battle Armor Skeletor

and

the Return of Princess Adora, Count Marzo & Evil-Lyn.

This link will let you know the time of release:
    http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

The countdown threads are for us all to talk about the excitement we feel in the lead up to the release of each figure, and a great place to be in the last few hours for moral support!

Countdown threads close as soon as the figure in Question is released On Matty.com. Its at this point the 'Post' release threads open eg- 'Sum All' 'Successfully ordered', 'Failed to Order' etc.
    Last edited by Evil Ed; February 17, 2011 at 11:09pm. Reason: Added Evil-Lyn who has been officially confirmed just now.
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Got these bad boys covered in my subs so I won't need to log in but I'm still very excited for them.

King Hssss is cool. I never had the vintage one and was really dissapointed in the action feature of the 200x version. The Classics version IMO is the best way to execute this and I'm really happy that Mattel and the 4H went that extra mile to give him to us this way.

BA Skeletor was my favorite version of Skeletor when I was a kid and I have been eagerly awaiting this figure since BA He-Man came out. He's been my most anticipated figure since his SDCC reveal.
    Up, Up, & Away!
    The Amazing Brian-Man of SpyMonkey Creations Inc.
    President & Founder of the Plundor Appreciation League

My most anticipated month.

When I saw this thread I worried for a second that I wasn't paying attention to the date and that I had already missed the February figures.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I can't wait for King Hssss.

Although I loathe his snake form, the 4H has done wonders with that beautiful headsculpt on his human form. And I hate the sooperhero Hiss...

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

going to grab ba skeley. part of me wants kh because i had him when i was a kid but i guess i'll just wait and see whats in my wallet when it's go time. although, with march being my bday, maybe i can get the wifey to pay for both.
    "Evil, it's just so much easier." Exclu-DEAD
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Did they say the snake forms on Hssss would be bendy articulated? I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Although I loathe his snake form, the 4H has done wonders with that beautiful headsculpt on his human form.
    I'm not a fan of how his snake form was handled either. I'd almost prefer the human form as a solid figure on its own without the detachable waist and snake form. I will never display him in his snake form so what I'll have is a figure with Darth Maul death scene action feature.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Soooooooooo excited for both King Hssss and BA Skeletor.

BA Skeletor was my favorite version of Skeletor as a kid. When the live-action movie came out, I used him as "movie Skeletor" because i thought the armor was close to the look in the movie. Then when Scareglow was released, I added the cape sometimes to make him even closer in look.

King Hssss was a huge favorite of mine in the vintage line. The 200X version was so different a character, and I disliked that his human form was so scary looking (they missed the point on that one).

Very excited for these two!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    When I saw this thread I worried for a second that I wasn't paying attention to the date and that I had already missed the February figures.
    Sorry, that wasn't my intention. It's meant to help, not to confuse. My appologies.

Greetings from Germany,
    edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

REALLY cant wait for King Hiss. BA Skeletor is welcome in my collection but not too excited by him really. Already have the others so I wont even need to go online that day.

Wasn't Evil Lyn's reissue coming in March? Panthor is coming in March or in April?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

I am very excited and nervous about that day. I really want this two figures. I am hoping that i can get online and get them with little or no problems. I never had a problem ordering a figure until Orko. I am hope things go smoothly for me

Heroic Warrior
    Cant wait to finally get Adora.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    King Hiss and BA Skeletor have been a long time in coming. I can't wait to get my hands on them. March is going to be an evil month.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    My most anticipated month.
    ditto!! feels like i've been waiting ages for these two.

March will be the first month this year that I plan on getting figures. I can't wait for King Hssss & BA Skeletor! I'm anxiously awaiting Pixel Dan's review of King Hssss.
    The Portal to the Terrible Dimension of Despondos
    "Either a certified genius or an authentic whacko"

RATTLOR FOR MOTUC!

Expendable Vintage Cherry Picker

Heroic Warrior
    a few big months for me since i only started collecting last november, but im really excited about king hisss and adora. only wish they went with hisss' 200x look

A big fan of Slush Head
    I can't wait for King Hiss, It's been a long wait!
    Bring on the King of the Snakemen.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

While King Hiss is my least favorite of the Snake Men design-wise ( excluding snake face I guess) I am so thrilled to have Snake Men trickling in that Hiss is my most anticipated release of the year.

This line just keeps getting better. I am really looking forward to both of these figures. I love the BA Skeletor and I am very curious to see how Hsss turns out.

I'm shocked they are re-issuing Marzo. There are people in the Marketplace trying to sell them for UNDER cost with no buyers. I can't believe there is enough demand for another run.

Dan
    "I'm like King Midas in reverse...everything i touch turns to crap!"

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I can't wait for King Hssss.

Although I loathe his snake form, the 4H has done wonders with that beautiful headsculpt on his human form. And I hate the sooperhero Hiss...
    The prototypes snake form did look a bit disappointing, but I want to see how well the finished figure turned out before I dismiss it completely. There's a chance that with the proper posing the bendy snakes might make it look a bit better.

His human form does look excellent though, I agree.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red51931 View Post
    I'm shocked they are re-issuing Marzo. There are people in the Marketplace trying to sell them for UNDER cost with no buyers. I can't believe there is enough demand for another run.

Dan
    I hear ya there! you'd think it would be teela or another more prominent character!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I never thought I'd be excited for a Snake Men toy let alone King Hiss. Other than him missing the second "i" in his name, I find this MOTUC version perfect. I also can't wait for Battle Armor Skeletor. That means we're one variant closer to Dragon Blaster Skeletor(then they can slow down on the variants).

Quote Originally Posted by red51931 View Post

Dan
    Is it definitely a reissue and not just Matty selling off leftover backstock like they did with The Goddess & Zodac?
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!