Thread: Anything MOTU/Mattel At C2E2?

Anything MOTU/Mattel At C2E2?

I haven't seen any threads or info about this, that I can recall, but is there anything going on for MOTU or Mattel at C2E2 this year? I'm definitely gonna be there (working and lurking )

Will anyone else from the .Org be there as well?
    200X Power Sword, 200X Toon, 200X Continuity.... Yeah, it's all about 200X!!

Probably just left over stock from previous sales like Cyber Monday and Tytus/Keldor, if there were any left.

The C2E2 program claims the 4H will have a 1hr panel on Sunday about toymaking.

Mattel are supposed to have a booth as C2E2 was one of the 5 Conventions announced at Toy Fair they will be visiting. They are going to sell 2 exclusive JLU 3 Packs but no word if those will be on the floor or just at the C2E2 retail counter (like Tri-Klops was sold there last year)

There is a C2E2 thread in the Other Discussion Forum if you want to see who all from the org is going to be there.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Matty at C2E2

Has Matty said anything about what they'll be showing off at C2E2 and/or what they'll have for sale?

Also, anyone going?

I'm taking the family. It'll be my daughters' first comic convention! They're a little young, 3 and 1, but I sure they'll have fun.

And if not, at least I will!

I doubt there will be anything new revealed and I'm not even sure what will be on display. The only thing they have announced for sale are the JLU 3-packs that are exclusive to their Collector Appreciation Tour. I hope there are at least a few surprises at their booth.

They will probably have something small to reveal, maybe the extra weapons for Megator & Man-E-Faces? Hopefully something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    I doubt there will be anything new revealed and I'm not even sure what will be on display. The only thing they have announced for sale are the JLU 3-packs that are exclusive to their Collector Appreciation Tour. I hope there are at least a few surprises at their booth.
    Which 3-packs?!
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Ro View Post
    They will probably have something small to reveal, maybe the extra weapons for Megator & Man-E-Faces? Hopefully something.
    yeah, the ''secret accessories'' maybe? ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Which 3-packs?!
    MattyCollector.com’s Collector Appreciation Tour 2011. This is BIG! In addition to Mattel’s presence at SDCC, we’ll be at four conventions across the country this year with MattyCollector.com’s Collector Appreciation Tour 2011: C2E2 in Chicago, WonderCon in San Francisco, Dragon*Con in Atlanta, and New York Comic Con in NY. Come to these shows and get the chance to hang out in Matty's basement (yep, my basement will be there!) and meet members of Mattel’s Design, Marketing, and Packaging teams. There will be panels, special guests, and giveaways, including collector buttons customized for each city that will only be available at the conventions. We’ll also have three JLU 3-packs available first at these cons: (1) Gold Face, Evil Star, Kyle Rayner, (2) Fire Storm, Angle Man, Killer Frost, and (3) Heatwave, Flash II, Mirror Master. Get all the tour details here!

Straight from the Mattycollector site.

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    It'll be interesting to see if Matty brings anything cool. I know that the 4 Horsemen will be there, because they have a panel on Sunday.
    The general 2011 C2E2 thread is here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=201442

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    Straight from the Mattycollector site.

Ohhh - thanks
    I thought you meant that they'd announced 3 packs that wouldn't be available elsewhere. It would be nice to get those early, in one place!
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.