Thread: battle cat help

battle cat help

just opened a battle cat leg fell off upon opening it doesnt snap back in how do you fix it?

Is the ball joint loose or is the plastic broken?
    Loose balljoints are sometimes fixed with superglue (keep moving) to make it tighter/ more rough.

no ball joint its a little different like a knob with a screw notch.it just wont snap in im afraid the superglue wont work either.

IQ test results: negative sdilks's Avatar
    Any pic's to show us? Might be able to help if we know what we're looking at...
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us." -B.W.

Did anyone ever come up for a solution for this problem?

I bought a BC during the 30th B-day sale and when I opened it, the back right leg fell off. I can pop it back in, but it only stays in if I don't move it. It's pretty clear that the three tabs on the inside of his body aren't bent out enough to catch the peg on the leg.

Any suggestions on how to get those tabs to stick out enough for the leg to catch on them?

Try using a lighter to CAREFULLY heat just the knob tip so it swells slightly. Make sure you use a screwdriver or flatblade to keep the knob as disc-like as possible. The broader surface should catch better and hold on to the tabs.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    Try using a lighter to CAREFULLY heat just the knob tip so it swells slightly. Make sure you use a screwdriver or flatblade to keep the knob as disc-like as possible. The broader surface should catch better and hold on to the tabs.
    Hmm. Ok, I can take a swing at that.