Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 92 of 92

Thread: What would the only original "Darius" figure be worth these days?

  1. #76
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,505
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBrockhaus View Post
    Yes, but you´ve once said that Mattel didn´t introduced Darius to you, so that he was never a part of the series at all.
    The way Mattel positioned Darius in the comics let him look very strong. I mean he used to be the leader of the galactic council.
    You could (and probably are) right, Anne. It was a long, long time ago and I've written hundreds upon hundreds of episode of television since then, so my memory dims a bit. The only reason I said he was a minor character in the series is that I seem to remember someone once said he had a single line in an episode. But as I think about it now, it was probably in reference to another character. So you're probably right about this.

    Sorry for the confusion. Put it down to my having a 'senior moment' if you wish.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; September 6, 2012 at 01:05pm.

  2. #77
    Son of He-Man ²He-Ro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBrockhaus View Post
    Yes, but you´ve once said that Mattel didn´t introduced Darius to you, so that he was never a part of the series at all.
    The way Mattel positioned Darius in the comics let him look very strong. I mean he used to be the leader of the galactic council.
    But he exsist in many He-Man Comics...so he's still part of the whole
    and prototypes shown can not be removed again easily, especially not from the minds of people ( like you and me ) ;D

    @Proof
    I need a proof !!!

    I need a real tangible evidence, no Agumente!
    Anyone who wants to sell as real can thus make some.

    Your Agumentation regarding the auction and so, yes is all well and good, but I would just sell everything as real! Especially if I want to accept it, the people at all the circumstances, to be real.

    You wrote a conversion can not Duplicate 1:1.
    Wrong! It is possible I myself am very proficient and therefore knows how to manage it all if something tallent and sake has.
    Especially when working with molds!

    In short, I bruache Demonstrate a genuine!
    If it was indeed someone has figures at Mattel know it, and that person has to report only on word and and speak with the figure now.
    However, should anyone responsible to confirm any Does this person.

    If that's all I glaueb met you before it is to me just a damn good tag of me wants to be sold as genuine!

    . . . . . . . . . . . .

    Who know me, knows: i am a great real General DARIUS Fan! (No one was more happy over a testshot or a Prototyp Figure)
    And i can't await to see Darius as MOTUC ^____^
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

    ...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

  3. #78
    Widget AnneBrockhaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    But he exsist in many He-Man Comics...so he's still part of the whole
    and prototypes shown can not be removed again easily, especially not from the minds of people ( like you and me ) ;D

    @Proof
    I need a proof !!!

    I need a real tangible evidence, no Agumente!
    Anyone who wants to sell as real can thus make some.

    Your Agumentation regarding the auction and so, yes is all well and good, but I would just sell everything as real! Especially if I want to accept it, the people at all the circumstances, to be real.

    You wrote a conversion can not Duplicate 1:1.
    Wrong! It is possible I myself am very proficient and therefore knows how to manage it all if something tallent and sake has.
    Especially when working with molds!

    In short, I bruache Demonstrate a genuine!
    If it was indeed someone has figures at Mattel know it, and that person has to report only on word and and speak with the figure now.
    However, should anyone responsible to confirm any Does this person.

    If that's all I glaueb met you before it is to me just a damn good tag of me wants to be sold as genuine!

    . . . . . . . . . . . .

    Who know me, knows: i am a great real General DARIUS Fan! (No one was more happy over a testshot or a Prototyp Figure)
    And i can't await to see Darius as MOTUC ^____^
    @²He-Ro. I´m sorry, but I´m having a hard time to understand what you are trying to say.
    I don´t want to say your english is bad, because mine is not perfect as well, but it´s really hard to understand.

    If you can do everything so easy with molds, why don´t you just come up with a Darius figure of your own?
    Untill you haven´t backed up your pretences I would kindly ask you to stop your accusations.

    Thanks a lot!

  4. #79
    Son of He-Man ²He-Ro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    429
    AnneBrockhaus
    @²He-Ro. I´m sorry, but I´m having a hard time to understand what you are trying to say.
    I don´t want to say your english is bad, because mine is not perfect as well, but it´s really hard to understand....
    My ENGLISH is sure not the best

    If you can do everything so easy with molds, why don´t you just come up with a Darius figure of your own?
    Nice Idea! Fact i have no time, mood and money for this!
    But when no MOTUC Darius Came out and the Line Stop 4 ever you will see i made one for MOTUC (same by He-Ro² / Dare )

    Untill you haven´t backed up your pretences I would kindly ask you to stop your accusations.
    Sorry no i stand to my meaning!!!
    =========================

    So long i have no real proof i don't belive this!

    All your "alleged proofs" are things i had done if i made a conversion figure of Darius and want every one belive he is a real version.

    How i wuld do this like Rene have done:
    1.) i do one Darius Fig. to look what is posible
    2.) i do same way more as one like this
    3.) i sell them on ebay
    4.a) i made fake acounts as girl and boys to made the people belive
    4.b) i search a name of know producer and search photos from him in web
    4.c) i search his webpage
    4.c2) when he have no webpage and i have 1 ore more picture i create a mailadress and a new hompage.
    - it is easy to fake a letter
    - it is easy to paint some thing
    - hompage i can made in every ones name
    5.) i take me more time to made the people belive with good explains.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For all who can't german, here important PARTs of the Topic:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    sumaru from Planet Primus was the first one who questioned of proof and Sources!
    "Direkt von den Designern der New Adventures Line"

    geht´s auch ein bischen genauer? Quellen? Namen? Wie/wo Kontakt? Belege?

    Sorry, so kann jeder alles behaupten...
    Translation:
    "Direct from the designers of the New Adventures line"

    it's also a bit more detail? Sources? Names? How / where to contact? Evidence?

    Sorry, so anyone can say anything ...
    Rene F. aka IcariusOnFire answer:
    Information comes directly from Dave Wolfram, who is also mentioned in Roger Sweete book "Mastering the Universe". He had sold his Test Shot Darius on ebay and then given me information about it.
    He has worked for 15 years at Mattel.
    (From this Post we know where Rene have the name Dave Wolfram as alleged proof-person to refer to them and the originality! )

    When Rene feels now he need proof and do a second post:
    Hey,
    I searched you out like the time emails from Dave. He then built all Evil Mutants and was still in possession of Darius test shots. I also heard from one of the designers still working at Mattel same story. May unfortunately not name names or I could get in trouble.
    Of course there will never be a statement from Mattel. And why? Because Mattel only one person working the know at all who was Darius.
    2 guys Post than they belive (maybe) but i don't belive and read all)
    Than came the Time for the picture! (i love the Pictures)

    Than came the time in the Post when Rene asserts:
    Yes I let him paint, but not from anyone, but almost from the "father", the designer of the figure personally. It is, after all, be authentic
    lol sure

    When i buy a DARIUS ony eBay and meet the Maker and he paint for me the picture is it to mutch to ask of a Picture of him by paint it??? NO is not!

    Very unbelievable is if someone wants to get rid of one of his works and those sold on ebay. He makes the effort, to painting this at the request of a stranger! When he do this a so nice people do the easy work to made a poto or video for free to give a proof of this.

    >> but here and on Planet Prius is no true proof from Rene <<

    When the topic came to the painting and the question is a good idea to paint him!

    I guess there are still 2 - 3 more test shots.
    At least one is really left in this auction.

    I certainly do not test shot, but a real character Darius.
    Of course, the figures in the factory painted with stencils
    and if you do not is quite difficult of the 100% accurate
    get added. But who could do it better than the designer himself,
    so yes the painted his own character / creation.

    Just so it would be the only real Darius.

    I will furnish him with a tracking device, just in case,
    if someone comes to the armed guards and bulletproof glass
    Safe showcase my breaks.
    this "Just so it would be the only real Darius." make me more than beleave is a FAKE not Original!!!How it can be THE ONLY REAL DARIUS when it gives 2 others and a painted Testshoot is just a painted Test shoot and not a released Figure.



    But, then all the photos were taken on the San Francisco Toy Fair.
    After shooting all the characters were destroyed.
    Mattel did not want prototypes / test shots in the circulation
    come to prevent this are reproduced as prints
    or too soon to the public. The figures of Darius
    then no longer exist .....
    Now there can be only another
    When all become destroyed how it can give 3 testshoots for ebay ???

    Next interesting Point he said:
    Well it's not really a prototype but a test shot.
    The prototypes can be identified by the small holes in the thigh.
    Then came the first picture from the painted Test Shoot (left):

    Strange that there is a white ring that can not be scraped off the sides would keep up to the paint and the paint is not like the prototype golden. Why not?
    The helmet of the prototype is an integral part of the head!
    Only at the second prototype have a separate helmet and the arm has a different position!


    The belt top is blue not yellow, i await a profie can paint this like i have done by so many figures!!!
    I made Figure for Tabletops like 40k and paint Figures but this belt error and the arm part can a profie better as a good hobby-painter like me!! (and i can do it better as this)

    Self the heavy green part on his leg (thigh articulations) is posible to repaint if the owner really want this!

    To the Helmet he said:
    There is no helmet and he looks stupid with a helmet also.
    Even if I did, I would not put,
    because the color will damage the head otherwise.
    EIn Cape I'm still.
    Everytime when i read this i have to laugh
    And where is the Cape? (for a Conversion is easy to made a cape with gumy and blue stuff! A)

    Now came the Great (Joke) ``poof´´´:
    And here is the letter from the designer. Almost as a proof of authenticity,
    with a small drawing. Not sure if you can read well.
    I'll sometimes a group photo reinstellen.

    This paint looks like from a Child
    And ever one can Fake a letter like this! Sorry but is true!!!
    ============================================

    Orko-78 doubted that date
    - Date is the 26th January 2010
    - The character he has created about 23 years ago,
    - He even has the figure in the original color scheme,
    - And the figure is the only one that exists on this planet.
    We summarize:
    The only one Figure of Darius who exists on this planet of 3 Figuren for a line of test shoots who are all destroyed ?!?!?


    than people talk over this great contact he have made and Rene said/ write:
    German:
    Ja, das stimmt. Er ist echt nett, hat auf alle meine fragen geantwortet und auch viele Fragen gestellt.
    Der Mail Verkehr mit Ihm war auch wesentlich länger als der mit Dave.
    Natürlich hatte er auch noch ein paar andere NA Prototypen und Schätze die er mir vermacht hat.
    Siehe Bild.

    English:
    Yes, that's right. He's really nice, answered all my questions and also asked many questions.
    E-mail traffic with him was also much longer than the one with Dave.
    Of course, he also had a few other prototypes NA and the treasures he has bequeathed to me.
    See Fig.
    He talked all time from Dave who paint his figure and now have paint another one his Figure ???
    I have read the topic up and down nothing to read of another painter before O_o

    Than the people to look at this wondering point - but they talk over the question why darius came not out and came to the point it was a mistake to realise him not!
    I THINK as one of the GREATEST DARIUS FANS: it was an error and we need him as MOTUC soon!

    I promise that if darius not appear before the MOTUC line ended.
    I am building a conversion, paint it and post here!


    wattwurm said:
    Mattel 20 years and made it a secret or Mattel itself allegedly knew not the reasons why and then Darius is never published And now after soooo long ago, it finally coming out ......
    Mattel hat ja kein Geheimnis daraus gemacht. Aber wo Hatten Sie Es DENN wem Sagen sollen, und warum? Damals GAB es ja AUCH Noch kein Internet.

    Die Figur Krieg ein Das Special Feature gebunden, da man already DAFÜR gezahlt hat, DIE ZEIT Hätte Auch Nicht ausgereicht um Sich Etwas Anderes for the Figur zu Überlegen, man hat da halt genaue Release-Ebene.

    If Ich sterben Figur Drehe, geht der Arm Ein bisschen hoch, Aber er dreht sich halt Nicht Richtig. Hat wohl NICHT sollen seins.

    Mattel hat auf Jeden Fall Noch sterben Rechte an der Figur, DA SIE von Einem hauseigenen Designer entworfen wurde. Den Namem ALS solches
    Muss man Auch Nicht Schützen Lassen, da es Sich um Éinen "normalen"
    Namen handelt.

    Darius kommt auf Jeden Fall in der Neuen Linie, Wann sterben Frage IST nur.
    Die 4 Reiter Haben wohl auch schön Bilder von der ursprünglichen Figur bekommen um neue Entwürfe zu machen In.

    Nein, Eine Mara Hatte er leider NICHT MEHR, Aber Noch ein paar switch tolle Sachen. Hydron in Einer Anderen Verpackung, Astro Sub Prototyp usw.
    wattwurm:
    Well, with a secret that may be exaggerated. But the fact is, however, that Mattel did not know himself why Darius was never published. And now, suddenly aware that the plausible for me that is not why this cool figure was discarded.

    I also hope that Darius will soon appear. But I think that 2012 will happen at the earliest.
    Than the talks turn arou Darius as MOTUC and his Rights ( i like most on this to watch who love him like me )

    Than Rene post :
    Here is a photo of Darius in Nordor. In one photo you can see him in the film strip with He-Man, Flipshot, Tatarus and Hydron. That's the only thing that Mattel has released ever really Darius.
    http://www.planetprimus.de/grafiken/...les/165186.jpg
    Hmm why i have so many comics with Darius lol! (german Bastai and Ehapa + UK Comics)

    Thans ist the question the price:
    Rene:
    2000$ a good piece has already cost.
    Was actually still low
    actually he wanted $ 3000 and the figure later sell at the publication of the new darius figure for more money. The problem was not the price, but to actually find someone who still has a copy of darius and this would sell well. Me to have lots of time and cost of persuasion, but it was worth it.
    Fangman aksing:
    So he has really confirmed a new Darius figure?
    Or was it just in theory? Sounds as if there really can expect an announcement for the SDCC. * help *
    Rene post than:
    Yes, he has. However, it is now probably only in 2011.
    It was already planned for 2010.
    Super-Phil (just now online lol)
    post on 07.08.2012 at 16:13 clock:
    Tja, schade. Vielleicht 2013.
    MotU1980 is the last who post in this Topic and than is Topic end!

    You guys see here is no proof of this Figure!
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; October 9, 2012 at 08:09pm.
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

    ...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

  5. #80
    Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Pescara - ITALY
    Posts
    1,899
    He-Ro, you say "You guys see here is no proof of this Figure!"

    But I think there is no need of a proof of this figure, because THERE IS THE FIGURE ITSELF!!!!!!



    By the way, do you know that there is a MARA prototype around? Or a deluxe armor Kayo prototype?

    He-man.org forum members own these!

    Can you reproduce any of them with you customizer skills?

    If so I will buy them from you for 1 THOUSAND dollars each!

  6. #81
    Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Castle Grayskull
    Posts
    660
    @AnneBrockhaus: ²He-Ro is suffering from dyslexia, that's the reason why his English is not the best.
    Therefore, anyone here who has difficulties understanding him should exercise leniency, please.

  7. #82
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,505
    I just don't understand the point of this thread...

  8. #83
    Son of He-Man ²He-Ro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    429
    A german Guy called Rene F. aka IcariusOnFire on german the MOTU webpage called ``Planet Primus´´,
    wan't make us belive: he have the only true Darius Figure
    But there is no proof this allegedly "Test Shoot" is not a Custom (and fake test shoot)

    And AnneBrockhaus want made us belive this too!

    But all without real proof too.
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

    ...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

  9. #84
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,505
    People will believe -- or not believe -- whatever they want to believe or not believe. Who cares and why? Don't we have better things to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    A german Guy called Rene F. aka IcariusOnFire on german the MOTU webpage called ``Planet Primus´´,
    wan't make us belive: he have the only true Darius Figure
    But there is no proof this allegedly "Test Shoot" is not a Custom (and fake test shoot)

    And AnneBrockhaus want made us belive this too!

    But all without real proof too.

  10. #85
    Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Pescara - ITALY
    Posts
    1,899
    For completist and other toy collectors, the autenticity of such a Test Shoot is a fact of interest.

    I consider a collection complete when ALL the toys RELEASED are collected, but owning a test shoot or prototype of an unproduced charatcher (yet announced like Darius) surely makes a collection MORE complete, and other collection (that misses him) LESS COMPLETE in some way!

    Didn't you see the Martin ARRIOLA test shoot DARIUS at the POWER CONVENTION???

    Isn't it identical to the IcariusonFire one???

  11. #86
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,505
    Ah. Now I understand. Thanks for clarifying that for me, Andrea. As I'm not a collector I guess I'm at a disadvantage. I suppose it's somewhat like a collector of American coinage feeling their Lincoln penny collection isn't complete unless they have the coveted 1909 S-VDB cent.

    That said, I would be remiss if I didn't say that it saddens me to see the sometimes contentious nature of this thread that now contains over 5,000 views. As many know, I like to have harmony and mutual respect in the world. Sadly that doesn't always happen which is why, I suppose, Mr. Smith and Wesson and Colt and Remington made fortunes.

    I would however, hope that in a place like he-man.org where we all have a shared love of He-man that we could at the very least be respectful of others and sometimes simply agree to disagree, without acrimony. (And that's certainly not directed at you.) Call me foolish, but with thousands of children waking up dead tomorrow morning in Darfur from starvation I just think we've got better ways to channel our anger and spend our energies than through venting over what is or is not an original Darius.

    Just an elder statesman voicing his opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    For completist and other toy collectors, the autenticity of such a Test Shoot is a fact of interest.

    I consider a collection complete when ALL the toys RELEASED are collected, but owning a test shoot or prototype of an unproduced charatcher (yet announced like Darius) surely makes a collection MORE complete, and other collection (that misses him) LESS COMPLETE in some way!

    Didn't you see the Martin ARRIOLA test shoot DARIUS at the POWER CONVENTION???

    Isn't it identical to the IcariusonFire one???

  12. #87
    Son of He-Man ²He-Ro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    429
    Didn't you see the Martin ARRIOLA test shoot DARIUS at the POWER CONVENTION???
    you know i have seen your figure!

    and this Video ist the 1st good proof!
    http://pixel-dan.com/power-con-2012-...-design-panel/
    Danny can attest to it he was there! ;D

    DAVE WOLFRAM is very right on Video and yes MARTIN ARRIOLA have a Darius Test Shoot in hand with the white arm thing.

    Sorry Andrea!
    ===========

    But IcariusOnFire talk so many ******** it was hard to belive!
    The mayor JOKe of this DAY is he said he have the only Darius but YOU and MARTIN ARRIOLA have one too.

    Figure on one mattel is imprinted on it? (Label)
    Can you send us more Photos from your Darius ?
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; October 15, 2012 at 11:12pm.
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

    ...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

  13. #88
    Widget AnneBrockhaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27
    [QUOTE=²He-Ro;3139120]you know i have seen your figure!

    But IcariusOnFire talk so many ******** it was hard to belive!
    The mayor JOKe of this DAY is he said he have the only Darius but YOU and MARTIN ARRIOLA have one too.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I guees Icarius on fire meant the only complete painted Darius figure.
    And by the time he wrote this (2 years ago) there was only one other testshot unpainted and without mace from Andrea. So he was right with saying the only original Darius.
    There are only 2 other figures, one belongs to Andrea and the other one to Eddy Mosqueda. Martin Arriola has no Darius anymore.

    Again, IcariusOnFire bought the figure from Martin Arriola and Martin Arriola painted it for him, that’s why IcariusOnFire never held the unpainted figure in his hands.
    Dave Wolfram got nothing to do with it, he only gave IcariusOnFire the contact of Martin Arriola.

    I also think it´s unfair to claim he did not speak the truth, because everything that Martin Arriola says in the Video was told by IcariusOnFire before.
    He mentioned the non-working action feature as well as the large prototypes (2 years ago). If anyone is interested I can also post some more pictures of the Darius Figure.
    Precondition: No talking about Fake anymore!

    Best

  14. #89
    Son of He-Man ²He-Ro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    429
    But at end he have nothing more as a Painted Test Shoot
    But if you ask me when i had a Test shot of him, as great Darius Fan i wuld paint him maybe too but by my self so good is posible!
    1:1 to the old pictures! (no white thing on arm.... ;D )

    So wondering this Rene talks on Planet Eternia, we all now know:
    "This and your's are true Test Shoot"

    All i wanted is a proof - and now i have my proof

    Have some one the another Prototype Darius with the Long arm ?
    ( i love the second Version more ;D )

    I think 2013 or 2014 is time for this one:

    (this is a fake picture / digital art!!! )
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; October 17, 2012 at 05:57pm.
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

    ...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

  15. #90
    Widget
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    For completist and other toy collectors, the autenticity of such a Test Shoot is a fact of interest.

    I consider a collection complete when ALL the toys RELEASED are collected, but owning a test shoot or prototype of an unproduced charatcher (yet announced like Darius) surely makes a collection MORE complete, and other collection (that misses him) LESS COMPLETE in some way!

    Didn't you see the Martin ARRIOLA test shoot DARIUS at the POWER CONVENTION??

    Isn't it identical to the IcariusonFire one???


    Andrea the stealing cat, how about my TOD sorceress? you take my money and thats where the story ends?
    No replys from you no items sent, nice way to make money, sad I have to get to you this way isnt it??????
    some of my vintage/ custom collection
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hp?albumid=762

  16. #91
    Son of He-Man ²He-Ro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    429
    wow
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

    ...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

  17. #92
    Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Pescara - ITALY
    Posts
    1,899
    Andrea the TIMELESS CAT!
    I got the TODS a couple of weeks ago. I am in a shameful delay but I never cheat anybody!
    My dog has breast and lung cancer and I am always in a hurry. also I have 14 cats in home and I can't breathe feeding and cleaning them!
    I had problems in gettimg TODS couse the first contact (his name is Mark Vasquez) whi had to help ran out of them and I had hard time getting them from another source.
    I have them in my hands now I will ship all the TOD Sorceress within next Tuesday! This weekend I'll package them!
    I have no words to apologize for my LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG delay but it is really lack of time that curses me.
    Please forghive me for the delay and lack of communication!
    Please, if you like and simpathize for animals, keep finger crossed for my Dog (Laika) today she will be in auto-induced coma for draining water on lungs and intestines. Wish her luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •