Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the 2015 Beast figures?

Who will be the 2015 Beast figures?

Don't know if a thread like this has been created, so excuse me if one has already been created. I've been a member of this board for quite some time and a collector of MOTUC since the beginning. This line has given us some amazing beast figures and I can wait to see who might be the beast figures this year. So my question is which figures would you like to see and which beast figures are rumored for 2015.

Personally I'd love Stridor & Night Stalker, also wouldn't be oppose to Clawdeen.
    Last edited by Robi2184; February 11, 2015 at 02:00pm.

We've already seen two spots revealed Snack Armor He-Man and King Hsss this month and Multi-Bot for 2nd quarter. Third quarter should be revealed Sunday at Toy Fair one of the re,aiming spots is $26 and one is $52 so most likely Buzz Saw Hordak and either Terror Claws and Flying Fists or the lasers will be the other two pack.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Prahvus, Sagitar, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, and Negator.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    We've already seen two spots revealed Snack Armor He-Man and King Hsss this month and Multi-Bot for 2nd quarter. Third quarter should be revealed Sunday at Toy Fair one of the re,aiming spots is $26 and one is $52 so most likely Buzz Saw Hordak and either Terror Claws and Flying Fists or the lasers will be the other two pack.
    I can see Multi-Bot being a beast figure, but aren't two packs separate from the Beast figures?

Quote Originally Posted by Robi2184 View Post
    I can see Multi-Bot being a beast figure, but aren't two packs separate from the Beast figures?
    The sub only has 4 quarterlies and a $60 holiday item as well as the 12 monthlies and the sub exclusive.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Prahvus, Sagitar, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, and Negator.

One of them better be...COLOSSOR!!!!!!!!!!

nope: the "Quarterly slots" as they are now called are the former Beast/Multipack and the Variant slots.

We know that there's Snake Armor He-Man vs King Hssss and Multibot as the First two Quarterly items.
    Currently missing 1 $26 slot (a variant. Some people expect BS hordak here) 1 $52 slot (likely a two pack and some people expect FF he-Man vs TC Skeletor) which are the unrevealed slots.
    there is also an additional $60 slot on Q4 known as the Holiday Item. Some people believe it's either Rotar and Twistoid or the Laser He-Man vs Skeletor set.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I have my doubts there will be any "beasts" in the traditional sense this year, unless Stridor comes. the two $52 slots are likely 2 packs, the $42 slot is Multi-bot, the $26 spot is likely a variant, which just leaves the $60 slot to use for a potential beast.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I have my doubts there will be any "beasts" in the traditional sense this year, unless Stridor comes. the two $52 slots are likely 2 packs, the $42 slot is Multi-bot, the $26 spot is likely a variant, which just leaves the $60 slot to use for a potential beast.
    But between the SDCC item the $52 item and the $60 item you have to get Terror Claws and Flying Fists, the lasers, and Rotar and Twisted so all the spots are filled just what is in which place is the only ?

- - - Updated - - -

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Unless many out of sub items occur on this final ( heavy vintage) year ...

But between the SDCC item the $52 item and the $60 item you have to get Terror Claws and Flying Fists, the lasers, and Rotar and Twisted so all the spots are filled just what is in which place is the only ?

- - - Updated - - -
    So any " beast " would have to be out of the subscription? Also could the $26 item be the Hover Robots. Last while Im really looking forward to the two pack of He-Man & King Hsss, Im hoping one of the two packs of He-Man & Skeletor comes out at SDCC.

- - - Updated - - -
    That's assuming those will all fit in those spots. They may put those variants out of the sub for all we know. We will likely get a better idea this weekend.

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Hover Robots were introduced as being the travelling Con items of this year .

Snack Armor He-Man.
    LOL
    The yummier man in the
    universe!

We've already seen two spots revealed Snack Armor He-Man
    Also, I personally think a Snack Armor He-Man would be hilarious . Pockets for Cheetos and Potato Chips!

As much as I want Stridor & Night Stalker I think we won't be seeing them especially with rumors of a Talon Fighter & Point Dread being announced.

I think we might see Mantisaur this year. Maybe as an out of sub item.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella & Snake Goddess

FILMATION ruined my He-Man!

I think and i know i am in the minority, but its going to be Buzsaw hordak, with proper filmation head and collar, and Mantisaur. He is the only faction leader without his steed, (besides King Hiss), and if i were to guess again, I would say they could use the Granymer body to creat king hiss's T-rex

Please give us Mantisaur for the next beast!
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I think and i know i am in the minority, but its going to be Buzsaw hordak, with proper filmation head and collar, and Mantisaur. He is the only faction leader without his steed, (besides King Hiss), and if i were to guess again, I would say they could use the Granymer body to creat king hiss's T-rex
    Or at least a few parts of him yes;
    that's what i think too.
    So if it has crossed our minds ...

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Honestly, we need a beasts sub, as I've mentioned, before.

Clawdeen
    Mantisaur
    Night Stalker
    Stridor
    Charger
    Sagitar
    Does Galactus fart?

Stridor and Nightstalker FTW!!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Stridor and Nightstalker FTW!!
    AMEN to that

Heroic Warrior
    I'm not sure any of the remaining subscription slots will be for a "beast".

I guess the $60 slot could be Mantisaur and BS Hordak, but it seems that this slot might be needed for Rotar and Twistoid or the Laser Light/Power He-Man and Skeletor variants.

If there are any beasts, then the likely candidates would appear to be:

- Storm/Silver Storm - simple re-use of the horse buck
    - Charger - simple re-use of the horse buck
    - Clawdeen - simple re-use of the cat buck
    - Cat-form Catra - a new buck, but it would be somewhat smaller so it might be affordable for Mattel
    - Mantisaur - a new buck, but fan-demanded and the Evil Horde need a beast/vehicle
    - Stridor/Night Stalker - a new buck, but can easily be used twice which would make it more appealing to Mattel and they're fan-demanded
    - Sagitar - a new buck (unless they somehow built it off Ram Man), but fan-demanded and would help to expand the NA ranks

My guesses:

Q1 - Snake Armor He-Man vs King Hsss ($52, already announced)
    Q2 - Multi-Bot ($42, already announced)
    Q3 - Buzz-Saw Hordak ($26, likely revealed this weekend)
    SDCC - Laser Power He-Man vs Laser Light Skeletor (SDCC version has light up parts, reveal in April)
    Q4 - Flying Fists He-Man vs Terror Claws Skeletor ($52, might include Filmation heads for both, reveal at SDCC)
    Holiday Item - Rotar vs Twistoid ($60, unique tools, with optional legs for both, the ability for them to spin and the comics. That's the reason for the higher price. Could also include King Hsss' Snake form too!)
    My top 10 items I'd like for 2016: 10/Stridor, 9/Granita, 8/Filmation Tung Lashor, 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Frosta, Hordak, Mer-Man, Leech & Tri-Klops Filmation heads, 5/Filmation Teela, 4/Hunga the Harpy, 3/Filmation Evil Lyn 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

I'm hoping we get Mantisaur! Hordak needs his steed!!

It'd be nice to have Tyrantisarus offered outside of the sub…King Hsss needs his steed too!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!