Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread November 2013

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread November 2013

Welcome to the Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread for November 2013!

Toyguru's Recent Posts on Mattycollector.com's Forum

Like last year, instead of posting EVERY little thing in it's own post, I'll gather them ALL the relevant MOTUC Ask Matty postings here. Keep checking for updates! The old threads are ancient history and won't be updated anymore. This is the new spot until next month.

As always, I'll put the most recent news up first, while the old news is down the bottom.

Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread I
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread II
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread September 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread October 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread November 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread December 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread January 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread February 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread March 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread April 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread May 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread July 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread August 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread September 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread October 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread December 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread January 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread February 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread March 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread April 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread May 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread June 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread July 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread August 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread September 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC Mini-Comic Q&A Thread 2012 (SPOILERS)
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread October 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread November 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread December 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread January 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread February 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread March 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread April 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread May 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread July 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread October 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW STUFF!!!

Stan

Hi Scott is it Standor or Standar?

Standor
    checklist poster question

just noticing that others have gotten a look at the new checklist poster we were told we would be getting with our Grayskull preorders. I cant seam to find where they are seeing it?? I am also kinda worried I might not get one because I had to change my card info, and I have seen others freaking out over that as well. So where could I get a look at the new poster? and is there a reason to be worried if I changed my info?

It was shown in our booth at ComiKazi.
    Follow up suggestion

If possible please try to make Broom's arms articulate at the shoulder, elbow and wrist. The character was always very expressive with his hands and it is imperative that he have the articulation to be able to strike some of his classic poses. Does that seem like something that is still possible?

Thanks for doing a great job!

No, Broom is not articulated at the elbows.
    MOTUC Checklist Poster

Looks awesome!

But where are the Griffin, BATROS and Bronze King Grayskull?

Griffin and Batros are on the final poster, but the bronze King Grayskull (and Sprit version) will not be.
    Road map

Since the old road map is supposedly thrown out, my question is can you show us what the old road map looked like ?

Not yet. If we did so would spoil some upcoming surprises.

I imagine one day long from now when the line is over we could share the original 2017 roadmap, but it will be awhile until this happens.
    NA Skeletor

First off let me say that he looks better than I could have dreamed. I have wanted this figure since the line started and he will be my go to skeletor.

My one major concern is his chest. It looks amazing and the sculpt is outstanding. However, it look like it is an armor overlay like snake face or hydron or sea hawk and not a newly sculpted buck like Kobra Khan.

With armor overlays they have tended to make the newer figures way too bulky because of where the snaps are.

My question is this (2 parts):

1. Is his chest a new buck or is it an armor overlay like snake face, king hiss etc.

2. If it is an armor overlay PLEASE look into either making sure the snaps are placed on the back so that the arms are not stuck out to the side or else make sure there is clearance around the arms like MAA and Decker.

P.S. is his helmet removable like the old figure so we can see even more crazy cybernetic detail on the head?

I believe the chest is more like Mantenna where it is a new chest, not armor but I am not 100% sure. The helmet is not removable.
    FLUTTERINA ? - not wings related-

Dear Matty,

now we know the pink (magenta) teaser sword belongs to Flutterina but would it be possible to change the pink handle of her sword into the same gold her collar, belt and gauntlets have?

She is a stunning figure and that teaser has been fun! I think no one guessed it right

No, her colors and accessories are final.
    No more POP and NA in '14 please....

You were not kidding about giving us the most POP that we ever had in the 2014 Sub....Glimmer,Scorpia,Flutterina,Loo-kee,and now Madame Razz with Broom (plus Huntara and a rumored POP Horse) Talk about overkill and my complete loss of interest to want to buy subs in 2015.

You said A-list? well, not really... and the 2014 Sub is no different than any other Year.So please,let's get back to MOTU Vintage goodness for the rest of 2014...Thanks

At this point both 2014 and 2015 are set and assuming we have a 2015 line we will be able to complete vintage MOTu, POP, and a list figs from NA, Filmation, 200x, mini comics and other media.
    POP & NA

Thank you so much for the AWESOME POP and NA love we've been getting this is how the line should be and have been.

Glad you like!
    Huge THANK YOU to Toyguru and the 4H

Yes, thanks a lot Toyguru and the 4H, because now all my childhood dreams, regarding our collection, have come true with ICER, SEA HAWK, OCTAVIA, SCORPIA and MADAME RAZZ (no doubt she is on the way!)

This flood of negativity around too many POP or NA "amazes" me. People are just big selfish, sorry for them. Personally, I've never seen The New Adventures of He-Man on TV, but the figures produced by the 4H for Mattel, and for us, are FABULOUS. So even if the NA universe is unknown to me, I want more NA figures please ! NA SKELETOR is perfect.

She-Ra, I've always been a fan (no difference with He-Man for me) - and I'm happy what you said last year is true. FLUTTERINA is a wonderful figure. And Madame Razz was really the last most important character to make, because she is in all episodes. So THANK YOU.

I love EVERYTHING in this collection. I look forward to NINJOR, BLAST ATTACK, TUNG LASHOR and TUNG LASHER (the one from the Horde), MERMISTA, QUEEN ANGELLA, PEEKABLUE (so beautiful), CRITA (it seems she is very important), KAYO, ELDOR, LIZARD MAN, KITTRINA, SUNDER...

I hope and I'm sure 2015 will be as beautiful as 2014.

I see Karg is on your want list, but to manage expectations he is not possible at this time.
    skeletor accesaries?

why is there not a purple shield for skeletor Please ?

Not every accessory can be released. But we do try.
    MORE VINTAGE PLEASE TG!

I think for 2014 have been announced quite POP and NA figures and would like a total conversion of the rest of the 2014 vintage of characters! I did subscribe for this reason and I do not think there are many vintage outputs until August, only 4. Please, announced several outputs vintage because I'm not going to spend money on dolls and characters that do not have the appeal of the vintage series. I gave up many things to subscribe to this subscription and today I was somewhat disappointed about reveals.

More of everything is coming with the goal of finishing all POP and MOTU vintage by the end of 2015 along with key Filmation, NA, 200X and mini comic/other media characters. Just because your favorite figure wasn't revealed yet doesn't mean he or she isn't around the corner!
    Question about Lookee and Broom

Not sure if you can answer this or not, but worth a shot. Is Lookee going to be released in the same package with Broom (and anyone else that may be related?)

Great reveals! Very excited to be getting more POP (and Vintage too)! Keep them coming!

you will just need to wait and see. for now our lips are sealed. More at NYTF in Feb.
    Little Creature Pak

How good are the chances of getting a "Little Creature Pak" which would contain say:

Lookee
    Pink Kowl
    Imp
    and any other of the cute little critters from the Filmation He-Man & MOTU and She-Ra PoP.

Is that a possible?

I'd like to see such a Pak!

Keep checking back. You never know what surprises we have in store...
    Checklist poster

On the poster someone noticed Extendar's tag line says Evil instead of Heroic. Also Batros and the griffin were missing from the poster as well.

I can confrim all of those changes were made to the final poster!
    Great Reveals & Question

I love the Reveals from Stan's Con. Like many others, I think it's great to get the new POP characters and Flutterina looks great. I love the Skeletor, and the fact that he's got thus far a great terrifying face. It's too bad the helmet wont come off, and the Battle Damaged Faker head is an excellent Addition to him. Make me glad I have the spare Faker from the off chance we'd gotten He-Man's original Harness in Orange.

This really makes me wish you guys would stop at C2E2 again, since that's about the only thing that could get me to drive up to Chicago at this point.

So I didn't see anyone else ask this question yet, and I apologize if I missed it, but are their and Standors left over that will go up for sale?

Remaining Standars will go on sale Dec 16th. (and avail by Early Access for sub holders). Very limited quota remaining.
    Would you please look into this?

Customers who pre-ordered Castle Grayskull early and who have had to update their credit card number and/or expiry date since the original order was placed are being taken advantage of by Digital River. They are using the opportunity to cancel and then reinstate the orders with new, substantially higher shipping rates than before in many cases. Would someone please look into this?

I will certainly pass this along!
    INTEGALACTIC SKELETOR REMOVABLE HELMET

Greetings from Ecuador - SouthAmerica.
    The INTERGALACTIC SKELETOR (NA Skeletor) is amazing.
    The Sculpt and Deco is excellent. The face is terrific.
    The best Skeletor Face until know.
    Please, remember that the original Action Figure had a REMOVABLE HELMET.
    Please, do the same with the MOTUC Versiσn.
    I would love to see cybernetic implants in the Skull.
    Thank you for all. Your work is fantastic.

Yes, while the orignial had a removable helmet, the current one alas will not (at least not at this time).
    Why are vintage MOTU-only fans complaining? I want to THANK YOU!

I've seen a few posts complaining that there aren't enough vintage MOTU characters in the 2014 line so far. Well, we already know of FOUR, while POP has three and NA has three. Surely there are more coming.

2014 is shaping up to become one of the most balanced years we've ever seen. I can safely say that POP/NA fans have NEVER insisted that their favourite faction outnumbers vintage MOTU. We know vintage MOTU will always have the largest spread of figures in a year until they're completed. So it bothers me when purists complain that they haven't had enough, even when they outnumber the POP and NA reveals.

I think the most recent reveals are AMAZING and I hope we see more POP soon. (and Crita from NA for that matter!) Keep up the good work.

Oh, and thanks also for giving Flutterina her way-crazy eyeliner from the Filmation cartoon - it's this attention to detail that makes me love the line!

More of EVERYTHING is coming!
    mighty spectors whip attachemnt

So far, we have gotten every weapon that was sculpted but not included except for the cosmic key whip attachment. Do Mattel plan on including that with an upcoming figure, since no new weapons packs are planned anymore?

Rigth now no plans, but you can imagine personally I would love this. He just isn't complete without his whip. Maybe one day.
    Please keep all the POP coming

It was great to see Flutterina, Broom, and Loo Kee this weekend. Can you please keep the POP love going, there are so many great characters we need from POP?

You got it!
    PLEASE make Intergalactic Skeletor like King Hssss

NA Skeletor looks AMAZING! But some fans are afraid that when he goes into production, his armor will be bulked up and he will look "fat" like Sea Hawk, Snake Face and Hydron before.

Since this new part has his spine on the back, could you please make i tight and permanent like you did with King Hssss? There is no need to undress this figure and taking the risk this feature could ruin his penomenal look.

I will certainly pass this along to design, but keep in mind when translatiing a non articulated sculpt into a plastic articulated toy some changes must be made form a logistic stand point.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; November 5, 2013 at 12:05pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

So, Broom isn't articulated at the elbows...I guess that means he is at the shoulders....?
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

More vintage figures TG!!

Sigh....I see that my request to have Flogg use NA Skeletor's feet was ignored, as expected .

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, while the orignial had a removable helmet, the current one alas will not (at least not at this time)

That last bit^^^^ gives a bit of hope, remember NA He-man with the extra head and armour

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    Sigh....I see that my request to have Flogg use NA Skeletor's feet was ignored, as expected .
    Just imagine that this was your question, you would likely get the same answer:

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...648#7201042648
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by Faker78 View Post
    They are coming in 2014 and 2015 with the rest of Princess of Power and a few KEY Important New Adventures Characters, Filmation and 200X. Besides there's at least 2 more vintage figures coming in 2014: The Snakeman, and I think something about a Second Movie Figure was mentioned by toyguru on a Roast Gooble Dinner episode.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Some interesting stuff here, but first:

TG and Mattel stated from the outset of the new roadmap that there would be an attempt to finish up the major characters from ALL the factions, not just the vintage MOTU line. He restates it here for those who came in late. There was never any secret about this, there is nothing to indicate that the vintage MOTU figures will not outnumber the other factions, and the remaining VMOTU characters are, by and large, not heavy hitters. There are a handful of folks who are still beating the long deceased horse and demanding all vintage, all the time. We've already been told in no uncertain terms that is not going to happen. Deal with it, live with it, embrace it even, and move on. In the immortal words of Walter Cronkite, that's the way it is.

On to the answers: I'm intrigued by the fact that the idea of a small guys pack was not met with the standard "good idea but no plans right now" response. We may not want to read too much into the answer given, but it does leave open some interesting possibilities.

Not thrilled to hear that there's apparently another problem with Grayskull pre-orders, namely some folks getting stuck with higher postage costs because DR still can't figure out how to fix an order without deleting it and making a new one just because someone needs to change a credit card. It is a freaking database with specific fields (even if they are using bloody DOS, it still has to have that basic structure). What kind of system do they have that they can't simply change that without cancelling everything? I'm seriously beginning to suspect that their system was put together by two guys named Rubble and Flintstone...

Not sure why the big secret over Razz; not really seeing the whole "keeping surprises" idea at all, at this point. Everything is the sub now, so anything that happens after September has no significant effect on sales from Matty's viewpoint. Buzz is only worthwhile if it has a positive effect on said sales, and Mattel's model pretty well precludes that. If we have Broom, that means Madame was already well under way when the sub was up for sale. THAT is when the buzz would have done some good. THe marketing and the model for this line are way out of synch.

A non-helmeted NA Skelly head would be a nice addition to the figure, but with the Terminator Faker head already included, I doubt that will happen. It's not a big thing for me; I'm so impressed at the detail and sculpting on the head we're getting that I'm more than satisfied as it is.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone else find the, for lack of a better word, whining about POP and NA to be wearing thin yet? They act like suddenly everything has changed in them and they're suddenly getting these figures without any warning at all. Not to mention the selfish "I don't like them, so make more of this or I'm out!" mentality. It's just beyond irritating at this point.

Also, anyone else notice the same person for the Broom question posted 2x?
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Heroic Warrior
    As a fan of the original line, I do feel the balance could be a little more favourable, but as we're almost complete I guess it makes sense to spend more time on POP now. As for NA, well I'll never be a convert, but I think NA Skeletor might actually be the first one I like. I'd actually quite happily sacrifice those spinny things from the original line in favour of some minicomic variants (Tri-Klops, Trap Jaw etc.).
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Some interesting stuff here, but first:

TG and Mattel stated from the outset of the new roadmap that there would be an attempt to finish up the major characters from ALL the factions, not just the vintage MOTU line. He restates it here for those who came in late. There was never any secret about this, there is nothing to indicate that the vintage MOTU figures will not outnumber the other factions, and the remaining VMOTU characters are, by and large, not heavy hitters. There are a handful of folks who are still beating the long deceased horse and demanding all vintage, all the time. We've already been told in no uncertain terms that is not going to happen. Deal with it, live with it, embrace it even, and move on. In the immortal words of Walter Cronkite, that's the way it is.
    I'm not sure if I understand what you mean?
    In two of the answers above, Scott confirms (again!) that all vintage MOTU and POP are coming in the 2014-15 wrap-up. We're getting all vintage MOTU and POP and additionally some A-listers from other media and other eras.
    Awesome sticker included!

I am excited about the balance to the line. 2014 sampled from many different factions: MOTU, POP, NA (finally!), other media, Filmation, and 200x.

It's a great mix and I am heartened to hear that the mix will continue in (hopefully) 2015.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior
    I wish Scott would stop referring to the prototypes as unarticulated,... Maybe they don't move or the joints are all glued together, but the sculpt and the way it's cast, is all done in mind of how it will work as a moveable action figure,
    The FHM do there own line of figures that I'm pritty sure Mattels design team 'DONT' do the joint engineering on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    I am excited about the balance to the line. 2014 sampled from many different factions: MOTU, POP, NA (finally!), other media, Filmation, and 200x.

It's a great mix and I am heartened to hear that the mix will continue in (hopefully) 2015.
    I'm wondering if "other media" includes the DC New 52 design.. It would be cool !

Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    I wish Scott would stop referring to the prototypes as unarticulated,... Maybe they don't move or the joints are all glued together, but the sculpt and the way it's cast, is all done in mind of how it will work as a moveable action figure,
    The FHM do there own line of figures that I'm pritty sure Mattels design team 'DONT' do the joint engineering on.
    In an interview a long while back, the Fab Four said they specifically sculpt figures with the "articulation" in place because it gives them more control over the aesthetics of the figure (take a look at pics of the earlier, more posable versions of the 2002 figure prototypes floating around the net). They are more than familiar with how this works, and incorporate that into their figures. THe design folks, from my understanding, are the ones who concentrate on the more technical aspects, such as whether this sculpted part will be strong enough at this thickness with the plastic used (and things like the blastic). THe Four may not know exactly what kind or quality of plastic might be used when they sculpt the piece, or other more mechanical/technical aspects of what Mattel may be doing at the production end. THat's my understanding of the process, anyway. Regardless, you can see the way the prototypes are put together that they are designed by the Horsemen with the articulation already pretty much accounted for.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Faker78 View Post
    You KNOW they are automatically coming, so why ask? The reason why we're getting so many POP and NA at once is because the Vintage characters have hogged the line until the dam has burst with POP and NA. The line is now feeling the repercussions. Remember when this line would seem like it's become "NA Classics" because of all of the held back characters? That chicken has come home to roost.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Piett View Post
    Anyone else find the, for lack of a better word, whining about POP and NA to be wearing thin yet? They act like suddenly everything has changed in them and they're suddenly getting these figures without any warning at all. Not to mention the selfish "I don't like them, so make more of this or I'm out!" mentality. It's just beyond irritating at this point.
    I've BEEN tired of the Vintage anxiety. Especially when their stuff is automatically coming within the next two years. Ninjor is coming. That's not an "if", it's a "when". The NA fans have to fight for Sagitar to show up. The 200X fans have had to fight for a head pak. The POP fans have to fight the power for a possible POP subscription. However, the Vintage fans don't need to fight for their characters' inclusion in the line at all, they just simply need to be patient.

Oh crap. I'll delete that first one, since it isn't actually answering any questions.

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I've BEEN tired of the Vintage anxiety. Especially when their stuff is automatically coming within the next two years. Ninjor is coming. That's not an "if", it's a "when". The NA fans have to fight for Sagitar to show up. The 200X fans have had to fight for a head pak. The POP fans have to fight the power for a possible POP subscription. However, the Vintage fans don't need to fight for their characters' inclusion in the line at all, they just simply need to be patient.
    Amen, brother. Amen!

I'll say this again and again until my last breath: the biggest strength of this line has been its breadth, touching on all corners of the MOTU mythos. Maybe every figure hasn't thrilled me beyond words, but I have yet to pass on one (even Spector and Laserlot are in my collection).

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Piett View Post

I find it funny, because the PoP fans were "whining" when the sub was announced because the fear that it would be vintage MOTU heavy. So no it's not wearing thin for me, it's just funny. Roles reversed.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    I'm wondering if "other media" includes the DC New 52 design.. It would be cool !
    I would think that TG would include the DC designs as "other media". I was specifically thinking about Goat Man.

Of the the DC designs, I would only prefer Despara. I hope that we get her.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

I have to say even as primarily vintage masters fan (though I'm happy to get everything) that I'm getting more than a little tired of the complaints about too much NA and POP as well. We know they're all coming at some point in the next two years so can we give it a rest, we had our years of nearly nothing but vintage at the start so it's only fair that the other lines get a chance to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I find it funny, because the PoP fans were "whining" when the sub was announced because the fear that it would be vintage MOTU heavy. So no it's not wearing thin for me, it's just funny. Roles reversed.
    Not really...

POP had half of their figures still unaccounted for, so it's easy to see why they would be concerned this late in the game. Vintage MOTU is damn near done with all of their major characters released.

The comment we could see the 2017 road map one day made me think that I really would not want to see this. I love concept figures,etc... and I'm afraid we lost some of those after the change and I dont wanna know about it....I still feel we'll see some more concept stuff somehow like NA She -Ra since we keep seeing images of her--but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel443 View Post
    I have to say even as primarily vintage masters fan (though I'm happy to get everything) that I'm getting more than a little tired of the complaints about too much NA and POP as well. We know they're all coming at some point in the next two years so can we give it a rest, we had our years of nearly nothing but vintage at the start so it's only fair that the other lines get a chance to catch up.
    Amen! Amen! Amen!!!!
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    It is done with all that in mind, but sometimes things have to change due to safety standards, cost, or the reality of mass toy production. The toy lines that the Four Horsemen make by themselves are not made to the same safety standards as toys from Mattel, nor are they necessarily made on the same machines.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    Just as TG seemed to hint that there may be a possibility of having NA Skeletor's helmet be removable- either down the road or before he hits production- I see no reason why NA Skelly's feet couldn't be used for Flogg. After all we've not even seen a test mold version of Flogg yet, and if the mold will exist for Skelly's feet why can't they simply be subbed in for Flogg's currently planned Hordak feet? It seems like simply a matter of being more vocal about Mattel needing to make the change. At least until we receive some kind of official word that the change isn't possible. Until such time I will continue to support the change.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!